USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

So cute seeing serial doxxer LibsOfTikTok woman getting mad over seeing what Americans really think about her political idol.

The sort of person as a child in 6th grade who went teasing kids then went running to the teachers to lie about being bullied when they stood up to themselves.

Its disgraceful. Just imagine if it was republicans spreading rumours to their maga base that harris had sex with a piece of furniture and liked to write about it.

Spreading such rumours to destroy the image of the democrat leader would rightly be labelled absolutely disgusting by the left.

The couch thing is completely fake news. It needs to be treated as such. How can we properly attack the republicans for fake news if we are spreading it ourselves.
People keep telling me he does a lot of bad things, maybe some of them are to do with couches... I don't know, maybe they are right.
Did anyone see the thing with the Dolphins? Beautiful dolphins we have here, some of the most beautiful in the world.
I know JD loves them too, the dolphins, almost as much as he loves women or maybe more, I don't know, but I hear things.

I know he must love them a lot though because he's always looking at them on the internet. Isn't that strange? I find it strange.
So many beautiful women on the internet to look at but I guess there are beautiful dolphins too.
I guess it saves time to look at them together. That's the reason right?
He was brought up on a farm you know.
Plenty of animals on a farm but no dolphins.
I imagine he would have gone to Seaworld many times, many times.
Have you been to Seaworld?
Lots of dolphins at Seaworld and lots of other beautiful fish too, a great place to go if you love the fish.
I guess if you grow up on a farm and love fish it must be difficult you know but maybe he loved the other animals just as much, or even more, who knows...

People keep telling me he does a lot of bad things, maybe some of them are to do with couches... I don't know, maybe they are right.
Did anyone see the thing with the Dolphins? Beautiful dolphins we have here, some of the most beautiful in the world.
I know JD loves them too, the dolphins, almost as much as he loves women or maybe more, I don't know, but I hear things.

I know he must love them a lot though because he's always looking at them on the internet. Isn't that strange? I find it strange.
So many beautiful women on the internet to look at but I guess there are beautiful dolphins too.
I guess it saves time to look at them together. That's the reason right?
He was brought up on a farm you know.
Plenty of animals on a farm but no dolphins.
I imagine he would have gone to Seaworld many times, many times.
Have you been to Seaworld?
Lots of dolphins at Seaworld and lots of other beautiful fish too, a great place to go if you love the fish.
I guess if you grow up on a farm and love fish it must be difficult you know but maybe he loved the other animals just as much, or even more, who knows...
Wonderful, I even did it in trumps voice within the first cupla words!👌🤣🥂

Wonderful, I even did it in trumps voice within the first cupla words!👌🤣🥂
I am sympathetic to the high ideals the poster I replied to is trying to uphold but you could sink to the bottom of the Mariana trench and still have the moral high ground on Trump and his army of online incelbots.

Seeds should be thankful they don't frequent enough dark corners of the internet to have seen what is being dreamed up about Kamalas past sexual behaviour.

Its disgraceful. Just imagine if it was republicans spreading rumours to their maga base that harris had sex with a piece of furniture and liked to write about it.

Spreading such rumours to destroy the image of the democrat leader would rightly be labelled absolutely disgusting by the left.

The couch thing is completely fake news. It needs to be treated as such. How can we properly attack the republicans for fake news if we are spreading it ourselves.
Your point is a valid one however this one piece of fake news by Democratic supporters versus 15 years of lies and fake news starting with Obama 'birther' rubbish from the GOP/MAGA makes this falsehood ok.

People believed it when it first came out. It's not true that it started as an obvious joke. Plus it's a disgusting joke even if that was the case. Imagine if the joke was about Harris. It would be labelled the most appalling form of Racism and sexism the republicans ever came up with.

We should not go that low. We should be far better than that.
Politics changed immeasurably with Trump. Anything goes unfortunately these days including the couch thing. J.D has said worse. Karma.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Five secretaries of state plan to send an open letter to billionaire Elon Musk on Monday, urging him to “immediately implement changes” to X’s AI chatbot Grok, after it shared with millions of users false information suggesting that Kamala Harris was not eligible to appear on the 2024 presidential ballot.
The letter, spearheaded by Minnesota Secretary of State Steve Simon and signed by his counterparts Al Schmidt of Pennsylvania, Steve Hobbs of Washington, Jocelyn Benson of Michigan and Maggie Toulouse Oliver of New Mexico, urges Musk to “immediately implement changes to X’s AI search assistant, Grok, to ensure voters have accurate information in this critical election year.”
Within hours of President Biden’s announcement that he was suspending his presidential campaign on July 21, “false information on ballot deadlines produced by Grok was shared on multiple social media platforms,” the secretaries wrote.
The secretaries cited a post from Grok that circulated after Biden stepped out of the race: “The ballot deadline has passed for several states for the 2024 election,” the post read, naming nine states: Alabama, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Washington.

Five secretaries of state plan to send an open letter to billionaire Elon Musk on Monday, urging him to “immediately implement changes” to X’s AI chatbot Grok, after it shared with millions of users false information suggesting that Kamala Harris was not eligible to appear on the 2024 presidential ballot.
The letter, spearheaded by Minnesota Secretary of State Steve Simon and signed by his counterparts Al Schmidt of Pennsylvania, Steve Hobbs of Washington, Jocelyn Benson of Michigan and Maggie Toulouse Oliver of New Mexico, urges Musk to “immediately implement changes to X’s AI search assistant, Grok, to ensure voters have accurate information in this critical election year.”
Within hours of President Biden’s announcement that he was suspending his presidential campaign on July 21, “false information on ballot deadlines produced by Grok was shared on multiple social media platforms,” the secretaries wrote.
The secretaries cited a post from Grok that circulated after Biden stepped out of the race: “The ballot deadline has passed for several states for the 2024 election,” the post read, naming nine states: Alabama, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Washington.
Gronks like Musk have to be called out by our politicians.
They are, after all, our representatives.

Yeah that really sucks, it’s ruined my night.

Off to plough my Jason recliner.
Just saying the fake troll has backfired and actually shows that Vance is not as umpopular as the Dems would like to make out.

Also, rooting a jason recliner sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Joke is actually on you guys.

View attachment 2070052

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

Just saying the fake troll has backfired and actually shows that Vance is not as umpopular as the Dems would like to make out.

Also, rooting a jason recliner sounds like a recipe for disaster.
What I think is a little bit lost in this is that you can accomplish many fine things in your life, but still lose control of how you are defined. You can write a memoir that really connects with a lot of people, but they don't introduce you as "best-selling author". You can bring that book to screen with an Oscar winning director and a pair of Oscar nominated actresses to wide acclaim, but no one is referring to you as "successful Hollywood producer". You can get elected to the US Senate on the back of your fame and history as a Marine and businessman, but no one ever talks about you as "respected lawmaker".

But you **** one couch ...

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back