USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Only a matter of time till they are voting for heads in jars like in Futurama

View attachment 2039772

I used to want Slurm as a kid.

Also
Hungry Space GIF by audreyobscura

They should have went with Macho man.

They've been "politely" asked not to, as this article notes after reporting that Dion is none too happy about Trump using her song.

I'm a little surprised that an article observing that Dion isn't the first musician to object to the Trump campaign using her music was only able to come up with the Village People as another example. There are many, many musicians who have either asked nicely or tried to take legal action. Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen, CCR (or at least Fogarty), Queen are ones just off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure there are many, many more.

Edit: Just quickly searched and found this article that lists a few more - https://www.newsweek.com/all-musicians-who-have-stopped-trump-using-their-music-1513138

Though, of those, Elton isn't picking on Trump specifically. He objects to his music being used at any (US) political rally.

2nd edit: And while I wouldn't generally use Wiki as a source for anything, I was amused to find there is a Wikipage dedicated to listing all the musicians who've taken issue with Trump using their music. Many of the names are the same as those above, but there are more.

I was amused to read that the estates of Cohen and Harrison suggested alternative songs that they wouldn't object to Trump using.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who had idea that playing the titanic song at the trump rally was a good idea?
Has all the hallmarks of Rishi Sunak literally campaigning in front of where the Titanic was built .

The symmetry is hilarious and when Trump loses it will be equally glorious .

Yes, attack a candidate that...waves at the crowd.

The newest incelbot angle is he's gay.

The 'Walz ****s farm animals' memes were not going down too well with either the Christian conservatives who considered the attack a bridge too far or with the Appalachian Hillbillies who just considered it makes him more a man of the people.

Fake candidate confirmed

Post the video this was taken from so we can see how fake it is lolol

Trumpers are upset that Kamala agrees that tips shouldn't be taxed, it's like they think if they have an idea the democrats are legally required to oppose it.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back