USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Only a matter of time till they are voting for heads in jars like in Futurama

View attachment 2039772

I used to want Slurm as a kid.

Also
Hungry Space GIF by audreyobscura

The newest incelbot angle is he's gay.

The 'Walz ****s farm animals' memes were not going down too well with either the Christian conservatives who considered the attack a bridge too far or with the Appalachian Hillbillies who just considered it makes him more a man of the people.
GOP closet cases projecting again.

They are calling the plane fake because it doesn't have a number on its tail. 6 months ago they began removing numbers from the tails of planes for security reasons, but let's not let that get in the way of a sweet new conspiracy for the lads.

You know I have to give props to Donny Jr right now, he is probably struggling not to Tweet something connecting Kamalas colour to her stealing of Trumps campaign promises.

Hes probably having the shakes just from the sheer force he has to use to control himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, story was not started by the official politicians in the democrats, but a random who maybe was acting with malice but that is going to be the norm in politics going forward. Social media allows us to fire unchecked slander from the comfort of the couch.
QAA podcast did an ep on it recently.

The bloke who started it had a funny take I thought, "I see in Vance an ineffable quality that is best approximated by the moniker 'couch ****er'. Perhaps whether Vance did or did not actually f**k a couch is immaterial". Then suggested Vance making love to a couch might be best viewed as what Werner Herzog described as 'the ecstatic truth' - a kind of truth that is the enemy of the merely factual, one that encompasses falsehoods yet makes some essence of the man visible :tearsofjoy:

Wasn't quite expecting such a philosophical rationale and possible he's still just trolling but there ya go lol

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back