USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Only a matter of time till they are voting for heads in jars like in Futurama

View attachment 2039772

I used to want Slurm as a kid.

Also
Hungry Space GIF by audreyobscura

So someone at the GOP clicked on a phising link from an Iran based hacking group and now lots of RNC shit has been downloaded lol.

I give it a week for them to blame the Democrats for colluding with Iran.
Putin's mates Iran lol

Kinzinger sends a zinger to trump and vance on fox digitial

Trump will be pissed with fox again lol
"The attacks on Walz have proven to be not only false but also disgusting. I will debunk the attacks that have been floating around. But first, keep one thing in mind: Donald Trump not only didn’t serve in the military, but he actively avoided service by claiming he had "bone spurs"—a diagnosis he received from a doctor who rented his office from Trump’s father Fred that the doctor’s daughter later called a "favor." Trump has spent his political career denigrating veterans."

Zing from Fox!

Kamala the grinch confirmed. Sad!

Playing all the old hits again there Donald.

Forbes Article - 19 Oct 2020 — President Trump on Sunday told supporters that Christmas will be canceled if Joe Biden wins the presidency...

This is just flat-out lazy crap yet again.

"I spoke to Santa, jolly man, some say he's the jolliest but who's to say! And i said Santa, well, actually, I said nick, that's his name did you know that? Not many people do. And Kamala is trying to nick his job, can you believe it? Kooky Kamala I call her, she hates jews and hates their Christmas it's a horrible thing, think of nick and his, his jolly jolly sack."

Seemingly real photo circulating of JD Vance as a student in a blonde wig, eyeliner, and a skirt.

Actually one of the least weird things about him.

But needless to say, there'd be moral panic, outrage and homophobic slurs thrown around by the MAGAts if it were a Democrat.

Has anyone seen JD lately?

I wonder how all those who say you cant change midstream once the convention selects you will spin it

End of day both sides can change and mix who they want and JD can wear womens clothes every day and I wont judge him - act like a DH and I will

Trump was very late to his rally, because his plane had trouble and had to divert.

However, it seems when he left, he had to travel to the divert airport to reboard the plane, it didn't come to meet him after repairs.

So, a more likely explanation is, Trump has previously stiffed them on fuel bills, and as a consequence, has been denied landing rights.

As apparently, this is how airports deal with bad debtors, deny landing rights until they are paid.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Trump was very late to his rally, because his plane had trouble and had to divert.

However, it seems when he left, he had to travel to the divert airport to reboard the plane, it didn't come to meet him after repairs.

So, a more likely explanation is, Trump has previously stiffed them on fuel bills, and as a consequence, has been denied landing rights.

As apparently, this is how airports deal with bad debtors, deny landing rights until they are paid.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Reports suggest he has an outstanding bill of around $12k for that particular airport so he landed elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reports suggest he has an outstanding bill of around $12k for that particular airport so he landed elsewhere.

correct. The publicly cited reason from the Trump campaign was it was due to mechanical issues. But the truth was that the Bozeman International Airport wouldn't allow the landing because the campaign still has an outstanding bill owed to them from 2018. This local article lays out the multiple unpaid Montana bills from his 2018 visits.

Seemingly real photo circulating of JD Vance as a student in a blonde wig, eyeliner, and a skirt.

But needless to say, there'd be moral panic, outrage and homophobic slurs thrown around by the MAGAts if it were a Democrat.

...Hear me out...

I did like the hashtag - #SofaLoren

Just finished watching Trey (Benghazi) Gowdy (FOX) interview a Senator Barasso.
Lies, lies and more lies.

Why would Harris have anything to do with FOX and debating on there? No potential swing voter on FOX.
This former Republican congressman doesn’t mince his words lol …
“I try to be blunt!”
Interviewer: Thank you. You were!”

Kamala the grinch confirmed. Sad!

He's struggling to say anything of note if this is what he's putting his time into...cost of living, law and order....nope Christmas and Kamala Harris stole it...screwed up. This sort of comment from him I'd worse than Biden mumbling and being forgetful.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back