USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Only a matter of time till they are voting for heads in jars like in Futurama

View attachment 2039772

I used to want Slurm as a kid.

Also
Hungry Space GIF by audreyobscura

I’m sure if it tanks Trump will compensate all the mum & dad MAGA crowd who patriotically invested their life savings into Trump media (cause he’s such a business genius and and all those companies he bankrupted are just fake news).

Feels like the republicans have steadied the ship following a wave of momentum after Harris was announced.

It’s quite an interesting election with 2 parties so far apart of policies.

I’ll be very interested to see Kamala debate. We’ve seen her recycle the same speech over and over. Can she debate?

Feels like the republicans have steadied the ship following a wave of momentum after Harris was announced.
Where are you getting this nonsense from?
Can she debate?
I'll give you the tip, debating is not incoherently rambling a series of lies.

I’ll be very interested to see Kamala debate. We’ve seen her recycle the same speech over and over. Can she debate?
It strikes me as strange that Republicans have forgotten about the concept of a stump speech that gets used by politicians to expound their view points to new groups of listeners.

I guess that's because their guy just jumps up and mumbles whatever he feels like at the time, or in response to whoever hurt his fee fees that day.

Of course the debate will be interesting - not sure the ship has steadied yet as the polls coming through haven't really picked up the stuff from the last week. The 538 aggregates are seeing the gap widen slightly but the concern for Donald is the ground that the Dems are making off the RFK polling which is dropping and looking to move from RFK back to Dems.

Not sure the recycling will be an issue as the debates are soundbite factories but also, Donald is still using the same debate topics as 2015-2016 as well as 2020.

Please. Sack Hinkley and the Collingwood v Carlton “which is better” threads have more passion and laughs

That is simply fake news. Every Trump related thread has millions upon millions of replies and views.

While every other topic in existence has to be propped up by AI/Area 51.

/parody

I think there's a genuine possibility that Trump is scared shitless after the assassination attempt (and understandably so), which means he has no interest in doing campaign events. He's barely done any since. He's leaving it all to JD Vance, which is an hilariously bad idea.
Not if you want to get rid of your VP without being seen to get rid of your VP. Someone on Truth Social has been posting maps of the best lines of fire at upcoming Vance events.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not if you want to get rid of your VP without being seen to get rid of your VP. Someone on Truth Social has been posting maps of the best lines of fire at upcoming Vance events.
WTF! They should be arrested immediately

How long would a bloke last in Australia, who always skipped out when it was his shout AND labelled the others as suckers??

Tradies he has bankrupted have committed suicide.
As pointed out , trump has not been paying bills for decades
WTF! They should be arrested immediately
is it trump?

Genius richest man in world in Elon Musk just describes the driver of inflation incorrectly. Puts it down to solely to government spending. Good times.

Genuinely I don't think that majority of MAGA voters would know what inflation is at all. Even if provided with the clear definition, sources for inflation, they still won't believe it. Low hanging fruit etc etc

Genius richest man in world in Elon Musk just describes the driver of inflation incorrectly. Puts it down to solely to government spending. Good times.
Is there a bit where his own economics staff contradicts him and he fires them, costing his investors millions in unfair dismissal claims?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back