USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

I am amazed at the number of military personnel and Veterans that follow him

They actively ignore this
I keep on thinking there will be a huge moment of bulk realisiation when Trump supporters realise they have been conned.

Like ideally a tape will be released of him saying something off record that even to his most ardent supporters exposes him for who he really is, and destroys the whole facade. The inevitable fallout and collapse of the MAGA movement would be brutal.

I keep on thinking there will be a huge moment of bulk realisiation when Trump supporters realise they have been conned.

Like ideally a tape will be released of him saying something off record that even to his most ardent supporters exposes him for who he really is, and destroys the whole facade. The inevitable fallout and collapse of the MAGA movement would be brutal.
There is nothing he can say or do that will change their minds. Literally nothing.

But he says a lot of stuff publicly that should make it obvious who he really is, and none of it gets through.

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.”​

― Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark

But why is there so many of them? How is there so many of them? It makes no sense.
Trump is a snake oil salesman . As I posted in thread 1 , trump ran initially to spruik his brand , free publicity . As an unknown he gota lot of free passes. He somehow represented republicans , beat clinton who didnt take him seriously enough , he had no idea what to do . Would have been reelected had it not been for covid . Only running now to avoid jail.

But why is there so many of them? How is there so many of them? It makes no sense.
IMO - greatest con man in history coupled with impeccable timing, got into politics when people's confidence in traditional government/establishment was at an all time low.

Add the deplorable levels of education in the US and bingo bango.

So watching the "highlights" of trumps rambling at his golf club. Jesus christ. How can anyone take this guy seriously.
Like clockwork in a rally i think yesterday, he said stockmarket recovered cos they think he will be back, and for one day the other week they thought he wasn't so it went down for a bit.

I would like to know who legit believes this stuff.

Like clockwork in a rally i think yesterday, he said stockmarket recovered cos they think he will be back, and for one day the other week they thought he wasn't so it went down for a bit.

I would like to know who legit believes this stuff.
The russian bots on here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I found during covid that these types were prevalent in Australia which completely surprised me on the amount of them in our society.

When/if Donny loses it won't shock how many are in America in all levels of thier society.

I hope this hasn't been posted yet, it's a couple of journalists going undercover talking to some of the folks in Project 2025. Christo-fascism here we come. Ironically, the German Nazi's published a document in 1920, '25 Point Plan'. Spooky recurrence of the numbers - I'll post that in reply to the tweet. Get a conspiracy going.

Last edited:
I hope this hasn't been posted yet, it's a couple of journalists going undercover talking to some of the folks in Project 2025. Christo-fascism here we come. Ironically, the German Nazi's published a document in 1920, '25 Point Plan'. Spooky recurrence of the numbers - I'll post that in reply to the tweet. Get a conspiracy going.

I saw this ,Trump up to his orange tan in this .

Fun fact: Airbnb used election cereal to raise money in their early days.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back