USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Not much attraction at all.

But its the policies that would have me as a Republican voter regardless who the leader is.

Surely America has better candidates then who currently they have leading each party.
what policies?

I have legit only heard of republican heads talk about goals. They even shot down an actual boarder policy, but I haven't heard what they want to actually do yet. Have you?

Wow, the progressives on this sight really don't like others having a varying opinion to what they have do they.
You just haven't put any good arguments forward. What actual POLICY positions do you prefer of the republicans?

Also the man in your avatar seems to have rather opposite political leanings to you. I assume you are aware, though you could be one of those Rage Against the Machine fans who wanted them to "keep" politics out of their music.

The continued Fact checking of him and not Harris, the way they led the questions to Harris on what Trump just said, all designed to help her out.

I'm Just saying what I think.

And like I already said I really thought Harris won that debate, and did more then she needed to considering the prediction of how she was going to go.

Trump stumbled a lot, and I think Harris performed very well.
Crazy thought, what if they fact checked Harris and everything she said was true and they didn't need to say anything?

what policies?

I have legit only heard of republican heads talk about goals. They even shot down an actual boarder policy, but I haven't heard what they want to actually do yet. Have you?
Hmmm, let me think. Oh yeah, their Border was more secure when he was actually President for 4 years.

Crazy thought, what if they fact checked Harris and everything she said was true and they didn't need to say anything?
They should fact check both sides, and it has been shown she also lied tonight. Yes Trump lied , I am not saying he didn't.

I want to know what these apparent equivalent lies Harris said were that should of been fact checked.

I am sure a right winger can come up with some stupid false equivalence if you halucinate hard enough you could convince yourself to being on the level of a Donnie lie.

The continued Fact checking of him and not Harris, the way they led the questions to Harris on what Trump just said, all designed to help her out.
I can't agree with this at all. If anything, Trump wasn't fact-checked enough. He made well over 20 statements that have already been proven as false (following over 30 in the first debate) and most of them went completely unchecked.

Harris made one false statement and a few that lacked context.

Wow, the progressives on this sight really don't like others having a varying opinion to what they have do they.
If it's backed with some intelligent argument and facts it will be listened to.

Otherwise, like all opinions really when you think about it, they are of no value.

I opine that the sky is green.

It went as expected, she has no substance and just flipped flopped around as usual. She has not moved the ball one inch forward, she just waffled on forgetting that she has been part of the Crazy Joe administration for the past 4 years. Taylor Swift can endorse whoever she wants, it's no surprise, she endorsed Biden in 2020 anyway. Like Harris, she has no idea..
" But it totally doesn't bug me or anything ! "

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm, let me think. Oh yeah, their Border was more secure when he was actually President for 4 years.
If he genuinely cares, why did he tell the republicans to shoot down a bipartisan bill in Feb?

I will give you a clue - he doesn't, they don't care. Its just a fear mongering campaign issue.

Also rather odd that in Australian your main concern is a secure US border with Mexico.

You just haven't put any good arguments forward. What actual POLICY positions do you prefer of the republicans?

Also the man in your avatar seems to have rather opposite political leanings to you. I assume you are aware, though you could be one of those Rage Against the Machine fans who wanted them to "keep" politics out of their music.
LOL, I like Bono for his music, mostly from the 80's and early 90's.

Absolutely hate his preaching, but I can appreciate great Rock music.

If it's backed with some intelligent argument and facts it will be listened to.

Otherwise, like all opinions really when you think about it, they are of no value.

I opine that the sky is green.
You must now rage as a truth telling victim and how this place is an echo chamber when you are shut down as being stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back