USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes as I already explained, she needs them to turn up for it to be a greater margin.

Not sure you have stated why you believe Republicans/Trump will win.

Why do you have this opinion?

Independents will deliver Pennsylvania to Trump, very narrowly. That'll be it basically.

Harris will win the popular vote by 2.5 to 3 - but she will run up the score in blue states.

Totally disagree, Clinton lost because she didn't do the ground work and arrogance.

Not sure if you have even heard the Harris/Walz speak or read their policies, lots there for the average person.

Don't let your dislike for Democrats blind you.

If they can get their traditional voters plus more than 50% of new registrations out to vote it won't be close.
The guy is pro trump and trying to hide it, so just flinging random words around as cover. About as transparent as a Trump charity when it comes time to distribute funds to someone other than a family member

Independents will deliver Pennsylvania to Trump, very narrowly. That'll be it basically.

Harris will win the popular vote by 2.5 to 3 - but she will run up the score in blue states.
You didn't answer the following, you give the Republicans the win (did last time as well if I recall), why?

Not sure you have stated why you believe Republicans/Trump will win.

Why do you have this opinion?

Hate trump that’s fine but Harris isn’t a good candidate.

Unfortunately American politics are in horrendous spot.
Too much energy wasted in hating.

I Don't hate Trump, just dislike everything he does, says and stands for. I imagine has never even boiled an egg for breakfast, done a school drive not bought a bottle of milk. Is so far removed from everything his cult do on a daily basis.
Yet people love him, go figure.

Harris seems a decent person for a politician, has some policies that I believe will help lift the wage earner and middle class. She isn't wealthy and I imagine accompanied her mother to the supermarket.

Yes I did. Independents will give Trump the edge in Pennsylvania, very narrowly.

FWIW I predicted Biden would win in 2020.

I think you know that is not what I was asking. You are very clear on asking about Harris policies, Democrats being bad.

I am asking you what the Republicans (policies, help for the average person,infrastructure, health etc) are that make you prefer them.

I Don't hate Trump, just dislike everything he does, says and stands for. I imagine has never even boiled an egg for breakfast, done a school drive not bought a bottle of milk. Is so far removed from everything his cult do on a daily basis.

Harris seems a decent person for a politician, has some policies that I believe will help lift the wage earner and middle class. She isn't wealthy and I imagine accompanied her mother to the supermarket.

I think you know that is not what I was asking. You are very clear on asking about Harris policies, Democrats being bad.

I am asking you what the Republicans (policies, help for the average person,infrastructure, health etc) are that make you prefer them.
So you do hate Trump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You asked me why Trump will win, I thought you meant electorally. I didn't know you were asking for policies. I can't name a policy that the Trump and the Republicans have spouted that would help the economics of the average voter, beyond "we will just make it better". But when has that ever mattered? Ultimately I think those key Independents will get Trump over the line, because the dislike for Democrats federally is greater at the moment.

I don't prefer the Republicans, at all. This is just what I think is going to happen.

It is possible to make a prediction about an election, and not support that outcome personally. It's not that complicated.

You asked me why Trump will win, I thought you meant electorally. I didn't know you were asking for policies. I can't name a policy that the Trump and the Republicans have spouted that would help the economics of the average voter, beyond "we will just make it better". But when has that ever mattered?
I know it isn't that complicated however I was only asking as you are critical of Dems policies and Harris.

Maybe I am different as I tend to look at both and base my predictions on policies, states and personality and 'we will make it better', 'we will fix it', doesn't work for me as a comparison.

Ultimately I think those key Independents will get Trump over the line, because the dislike for Democrats federally is greater at the moment.

How do you arrive at this conclusion?

I know it isn't that complicated however I was only asking as you are critical of Dems policies and Harris.

Maybe I am different as I tend to look at both and base my predictions on policies, states and personality and 'we will make it better', 'we will fix it', doesn't work for me as a comparison.

Democrat voteshare is down in Pennsylvania, and an increase in Independents.

I'm critical of Dems policies because the Trump GOP are so far off the deep end that I don't think it'd actually take much for the Dems to win pretty comfortably. But they just revert to type. Average voters are looking for change.

They have policies o be critical of, which is a start.

They don't have as many, or as fleshed out, as they should, but there is a reason for that, and it's called Trump, and the utterly insane curve he is marked on.

A full Dem policy would be picked apart for flaws, demonised, and used against them, while the fact Trump had a batshit crazy rump of an almost certainly unimplementable idea would be ignored.

It's the classic small target strategy. Give them as little to attack with as possible, make it about normal verse weird.

Makes the election feel shallow and hollow, but I think any other strategy is a losing strategy, given Trump doesn't need rational policies at all.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Now the ice is starting the melt. Must be the sound of the Red Wave coming. Dems in full panic mode, do they try and assassinate Trump a third time. Maybe they'll pull another hurricane out in another full Trump area.

Last week Israel and Ukraine got another 8 billion each. Meanwhile FEMA gives $750 to the victims of the hurricane, whilst failing to organise a proper rescue and recovery effort for the victims. Corpse Joe when interviewed didn't even know their was a hurricane. Americans aren't stupid.

Kamala never got a single vote. Joe got 14 million, yet they tossed him aside. Americans again are not stupid. The Phil Inn sure isn't cutting into the Trump vote, she can't even debate him without rigged 3v1 and having an ear piece. In fact right now it's Hitlary running the show not her.

All Kamala has is Trump is evil, his bad. No policies of her own. Except for we need to arm foreign countries while our own country has immigrants pour in unchecked.

The Senator Blummenthals, the Nancy Pelosis, Big Mike and Nobel piece of crap prize winner Barry Obama, Hitlary Clinton, AOC - the swamp needs to be drained. Their time is up, add in the uniparty stooges from the republicans including Linsday Graham, Rubio, Johnson and Pence and Cell block one is full.

So tell me, if Trump isn't a threat to them then why do they want him dead. Because they know their game of charades is over.

Now the ice is starting the melt. Must be the sound of the Red Wave coming. Dems in full panic mode, do they try and assassinate Trump a third time. Maybe they'll pull another hurricane out in another full Trump area.

Last week Israel and Ukraine got another 8 billion each. Meanwhile FEMA gives $750 to the victims of the hurricane, whilst failing to organise a proper rescue and recovery effort for the victims. Corpse Joe when interviewed didn't even know their was a hurricane. Americans aren't stupid.

Kamala never got a single vote. Joe got 14 million, yet they tossed him aside. Americans again are not stupid. The Phil Inn sure isn't cutting into the Trump vote, she can't even debate him without rigged 3v1 and having an ear piece. In fact right now it's Hitlary running the show not her.

All Kamala has is Trump is evil, his bad. No policies of her own. Except for we need to arm foreign countries while our own country has immigrants pour in unchecked.

The Senator Blummenthals, the Nancy Pelosis, Big Mike and Nobel piece of crap prize winner Barry Obama, Hitlary Clinton, AOC - the swamp needs to be drained. Their time is up, add in the uniparty stooges from the republicans including Linsday Graham, Rubio, Johnson and Pence and Cell block one is full.

So tell me, if Trump isn't a threat to them then why do they want him dead. Because they know their game of charades is over.
1728353484657.png

Well the GOP's big legislation in recent times is the SAVE act, which makes some that is already illegal, illegal :confusedv1: Oh, and also increases some hurdles for voter registration of US citizens. Added as a poison pill to the spending bill.
Their other major accomplishment seems to be taking credit for Biden infrastructure and med-cost caps.
I forgot some of the performative/signalling bills that do nothing, but that a problem for both sides.

What did the GOP Congress do about inflation, immigration, infrastructure, covid, or anything except blame Dems? A GOPer can't answer policy questions.

I'd like to see one or any of the trolls actually put forth a cogent argument for their hot takes. I'd welcome one. If they were legit posters, they'd know that most if not all can be countered with actual vision of Trump or MAGAGOP destroying their position. They are like the information source they consume, no facts. All falsehoods, "don't fact-check me, bro".
If they were legit, they would elevate their argument. And it would elevate the responses from most of the other side.

Being a VP is really just advising/endorsing/supporting/defending the President and doesn't really hold much power in government.

The role of VP is fairly insignificant. a)ready to replace President if necessary, b) President of Senate - tie break, transfer of government

Apart from managing Covid, I can't think of any other policies Pence was responsible for, in fact just like Harris, not sure what they did on a daily basis.

I still believe the Dems policies could be a winning strategy (excluding weak stance on Israel).

If she loses it won't be for 'Dems bad', it will be because 5 months is too short a campaign for her.

Trump is worried and his lies just get more insane and of course more weird... .

MSM need to truth check Trump hourly.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back