USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Projection!😆
All you’ve done is tell us that you are wagering on turnip and by using utterly useless polls that agree with your position!😆

You're actually correct. All I've done is posted that I think Trump will win narrowly based on what I see in polling, historical data and what I expect going forward.

Yet here you are, still replying, and still not actually sharing any predictions that you have.

Touch a nerve, did I?

You're actually correct. All I've done is posted that I think Trump will win narrowly based on what I see in polling, historical data and what I expect going forward.

Yet here you are, still replying, and still not actually sharing any predictions that you have.

Touch a nerve, did I?
No, I enjoy schadenfreude!
A fool and their money etc.

What do I think? Trump is nuts. We already know that.
Do you think Big footy posters are uniquely perceptive?

Do you not think that there might be Americans, who aren't normally avid Dem voters that might look at that, and draw the same conclusion?

That's what a Cheney endorsement means. The people thinking, is Trump really as bad as they say, see it and think, holly shit, even Cheney is backing Harris. Trump has to be pretty ****ing bad.

Not that they should need more evidence, but it seems some of them do.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

My prediction is that there will be an event in the last 2-3 weeks before the election that has a notable impact on the result. For example, either side might have a significant item of oppositional research that they drop at the last minute... a recorded scandal or whatever. Or perhaps there's another assassination attempt or terror attack or mass shooting (I genuinely hope not).

I say this because in the space of one week we had the Biden/Trump debate AND the Trump assassination attempt which swung the predictions 180 and had Trump looking like an unstoppable force. Since then the Dems correctly removed Biden and did a clean and drama-free transition to Kamala as candidate and polls reversed back. My point being, it doesn't take a lot for things to change quickly because voters have a short memory and the media have a fast turnover cycle.
I gave you a like but what have you done to the old FK?;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, there's no amendment to the constitution saying your children have the right to not be shot at school...
The blood of patriots is needed to water the tree of liberty or some other shit quote taken out of context..

I gave you a like but what have you done to the old FK?;)
Thanks Mags but in that post of mine I forgot to mention the most significant factor of all in determining the outcome of this election: my endorsement... which remains uncertain.

Rest assured that I am taking this responsibility incredibly seriously.

Illegal immigrants - I have a solution

Gays in schools - I have a solution

Straight kids coming home trans - I have a solution

Cost of living too high - I have a solution

Electoral Fraud - I have a solution

But he never says what it is - its straight from the scaremongers handbook picked up by conservative shitferbrains around the world

Illegal immigrants - I have a solution

Gays in schools - I have a solution

Straight kids coming home trans - I have a solution

Cost of living too high - I have a solution

Electoral Fraud - I have a solution

But he never says what it is - its straight from the scaremongers handbook picked up by conservative shitferbrains around the world
DonOld can’t even solve the problems in his marriage let alone those facing the country.

One of the cop unions has backed Trump. Those meat heads love him.
Cops always spread their cheeks for conservative government types. They know they will be funded an over militarized police force, and given over the top laws in their favor. Plus they get away with any accountability for needless deaths, racism, and planting drugs on innocent people. Most are meat heads that failed military school anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back