USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch the highlights from last night's game to understand why he's even angrier than usual and show some compassion!
It wasnt all bad. He obviously spoke to someone that gave him the idea to use turnip instead of trump.

'Turnip! Mate that's hilarious I'm going to use that tomorrow on Bigfooty.'

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
'

Last edited:
Thanks Mags but in that post of mine I forgot to mention the most significant factor of all in determining the outcome of this election: my endorsement... which remains uncertain.

Rest assured that I am taking this responsibility incredibly seriously.
Wait until it is confirmed and then you will be right.

This will get a run in the news and maybe the debate
Over zealous police ?

From what I've seen of Tyreek over the years, it wouldn't surprise me to learn he was driving erratically and got lippy as well when pulled over.
It also wouldn't surprise me in the least that the cops there targeted a black guy in a super car.

From what I've seen of Tyreek over the years, it wouldn't surprise me to learn he was driving erratically and got lippy as well when pulled over.
It also wouldn't surprise me in the least that the cops there targeted a black guy in a super car.
That might enable a cop to bust him a bit up of he wasn’t an NFL star. Might be a bit more scrutiny now.

Won’t surprise me in the least if all those brown shirts didn’t have their body cameras rolling…

Trump - $1.80
Harris - $2.10

On Sportsbet which is surprising.

I don’t think Harris is a particularly good candidate for the state of the world. Or ever. I know it’s “anything but Trump” for a lot of people, but that doesn’t make her a good politician.
Dude. You support a gibbering corrupt idiot, who is also a convicted felon. Don’t think we can trust your judgement

Trump - $1.80
Harris - $2.10

I don’t think Harris is a particularly good candidate for the state of the world. Or ever. I know it’s “anything but Trump” for a lot of people, but that doesn’t make her a good politician.

Doesn't that just mean more money is betting on Trump?

A fool and his money are soon parted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump - $1.80
Harris - $2.10

Surprised but not shocked. But like his supporters investing in Trump Media and Technology group lol

She is able to complete a sentence. That's good, yeah?
' Sir I said Sir because respect is top of my list but Sir not for that Commie Ka-maaa-laa no Sir sentences are overrated and bacon you know bacon nobody cooks bacon like me, well like my cooks , cooks they cook you know, bet you didnt know that, cooks. I- now where was I - they dont want me saying Kaa-Maaa-Laaaa anymore they say its disrespectful and I shouldnt mention Project 25 - never met em - and yes you know '

They are trying so hard to be the cool and relatable ones. So...whats the word for it...Its the word we use when Democrats do these types of videos. Weird? Cringe? Desperate?

I wonder how bad Ambers crypto scheme scammed people that she had to resort to this lol

' Sir I said Sir because respect is top of my list but Sir not for that Commie Ka-maaa-laa no Sir sentences are overrated and bacon you know bacon nobody cooks bacon like me, well like my cooks , cooks they cook you know, bet you didnt know that, cooks. I- now where was I - they dont want me saying Kaa-Maaa-Laaaa anymore they say its disrespectful and I shouldnt mention Project 25 - never met em - and yes you know '
I read that back and I had Joh flashbacks

Someone mentioned that Joh BP did this deliberately as a FU to the media who wanted quick sound bites etc

Not sure it did him any favours but I also dont think DonOld is this clever either

I read that back and I had Joh flashbacks

Someone mentioned that Joh BP did this deliberately as a FU to the media who wanted quick sound bites etc

Not sure it did him any favours but I also dont think DonOld is this clever either
Joh - he used to call talking to the media feeding the chooks lol

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back