USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Tax is very complex. It’s not as simple as “tax big companies” because when you do they…

Raise prices
Move companies from the USA.
They were going to reinvest in new manufacturing plants.

Agree tax is very complex and Trump has no idea how they work especially tariffs (import duties and associated costs).

It is the end user that cops the increase, government takes the extra tax then has to subsidise exporters who find other countries impose their own increase in tariffs. There aren't any winners in trade wars only losers - the consumer.

So when he looks down the camera and tells middle America and wage earners it will cost them nothing, he is lying yet again.

Jealous of you office/WFH types who will get to hear the debate live... I have one of those pesky real jobs that won't be made obsolete in the next few years by ChatGPT.

Please keep your live commentary ITT respectful and objective... I will be reviewing it all on my smoko break and would hate to be disappointed m8.

Jealous of you office/WFH types who will get to hear the debate live... I have one of those pesky real jobs that won't be made obsolete in the next few years by ChatGPT.

Please keep your live commentary ITT respectful and objective... I will be reviewing it all on my smoko break and would hate to be disappointed m8.
Won’t be replaced by ChatGPT…. I’ve figured you out!

Happy Russian GIF by alperdurmaz

We live in a parody world I swear, an official Twitter account pushing an completely unverified claim as fact using AI images as well like...

Is Idiocracy real??

Never seen a pussy he didn't want to grab.

Absolute revolting racist bunkum amplified by Leon and the couch enthusiast and gratefully lapped up by the cultists.

Enjoy your smoko M8

Whatever they think, it's interesting that all of these people in big businesses don't rate Trump when he has always told anyone who will listen that he's the best businessman anywhere.
Trump is smarter than generals and professors etc because his smart.
He is smart at grifting of his base I grant him that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will check it out in 24hrs.
Expecting 5 pages post debate,25% x retweets.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back