USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

They really are scum.

In other news if you want a laugh, search twitter for Charlie Kirk. A heap of videos of this weird debate thing he thought would be wise with what looks like college students. Just repeatedly shown up as a moron with no idea.

They drink so much of their own bathwater he genuinely though he could do this and come across as the winner.

They really are scum.

In other news if you want a laugh, search twitter for Charlie Kirk. A heap of videos of this weird debate thing he thought would be wise with what looks like college students. Just repeatedly shown up as a moron with no idea.

They drink so much of their own bathwater he genuinely though he could do this and come across as the winner.
It highlights the absolute ignorance of MAGA, Vance sitting there talking about alternate voters and a debate like they were actually legal and possible courses of action, and of course it those morons will just lap it up.

Surely her favourite network has leaked her the questions
Tinfoil Hat GIF by The Tick

I expect Trump to ‘win’ the debate. He can be disciplined enough not to ramble on too much (see last debate) and he can lie as much as he likes without being fact checked.

The expectations are high for Harris (the whole prosecutor schtick). She has a tough job correcting Trump and then getting her point across. Trump won’t correct her; he’s dealing with his own set of facts. She needs a version of Reagan’s “there he goes again.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I expect Trump to ‘win’ the debate. He can be disciplined enough not to ramble on too much (see last debate) and he can lie as much as he likes without being fact checked.

The expectations are high for Harris (the whole prosecutor schtick). She has a tough job correcting Trump and then getting her point across. Trump won’t correct her; he’s dealing with his own set of facts. She needs a version of Reagan’s “there he goes again.”
Just needs to remember it's not really about policy, its about painting herself as reasonable, intelligent and sane contrasted against Trump.....

Yeah I'm less confident than others seem to be that she can handle him.

Probably needs to do a fair bit of straight down the barrel stuff, talking directly to the audience rather than to Trump. Just let him ramble his nonsense and don't get drawn into back and forths while coming across as normal and relatable.

So I'm guessing there will be no fact checking

If true Trump will go okay
ABC (US) TV saying fact checking on their live blog - so doesn't sound like it will be on the telecast.

Hopefully KH will challenge Donald's "facts".

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back