USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously a clear strategy. Amazing that he could fall for it, despite knowing it would be coming. It's too easy.
Even crazier since he's clearly the best ever debating president ever.

Just put Trumps closing statement into Chat GPT, asking if it made any sense...

Very well said. its like his mind just goes to talking points and then randomly inserts them into something. Completely incoherent.

Oh that's just weaving, Trumps actually a spider.

Okay guys I've scanned through the analysis quickly and I see Kamala saying she is pro gun, pro fracking, doesn't really give a shyte about climate change... why is there no candidate representing the left? Two right wing options is strange.

I will be giving a formal assessment after I have time to check it all out properly. My boss is gonna kick my arse if I spend anymore time on it right now, sorry guys you'll have to wait a bit.
It's pretty insane how the Overton Window has shifted in America.
Listening to pundits from moderate /supposedly left leaning outlets like PBS/NBC/Politico etc and they all seem to talk about how kamala has to prove she's not extreme left and move to centre by changing her view on fraking, supporting the wall, walking back some aspects of Obama care, not mentioning her race/gender etc.
I even heard one pundit from PBS newshour applauding Bill Clinton being welcomed back into the fold at the DNC convention stating "they've moved on from the MeToo stuff".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I understand from this debate is that Trump had a healthcare plan but the Haitian immigrants, fresh from their prison-provided transgender operations, keep eating it.

And because they're all now in America, crime in Haiti is down biggly! All the criminal immigrants across the globe are in the US, and whatever the FBI says about crime figures is a fraud! 😆

Stokey 10571z Swan4Life stefcep can we please get your thoughts on the debate?

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Stokey 10571z Swan4Life stefcep can we please get your thoughts on the debate?

Anticipation Popcorn GIF
As I posted above she did very well. Triggered Trump with small comments. He could have easily laughed off instead of ranting.

Didn’t offer much in the way of answering her own questions but neither did Trump

As I posted above she did very well. Triggered Trump with small comments. He could have easily laughed off instead of ranting.

Didn’t offer much in the way of answering her own questions but neither did Trump
Does it bother you that Trump is so easily triggered?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back