USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

You think 50,000 will suddenly vote for Harris who wasn’t already?

50,000 is a puny number compared to the number of American voters who love her.

Yes they may never vote Trump but it motivates them to turn up and vote Harris and it could be decisive.

Conservatives are all asking “Why did they only fact check Trump?”

And failing to come to the obvious conclusion: He was the one lying
' Why are they prosecuting Trump and not Biden ? '

Because he is the criminal

It went as expected, she has no substance and just flipped flopped around as usual. She has not moved the ball one inch forward, she just waffled on forgetting that she has been part of the Crazy Joe administration for the past 4 years. Taylor Swift can endorse whoever she wants, it's no surprise, she endorsed Biden in 2020 anyway. Like Harris, she has no idea..

It went as expected, she has no substance and just flipped flopped around as usual. She has not moved the ball one inch forward, she just waffled on forgetting that she has been part of the Crazy Joe administration for the past 4 years. Taylor Swift can endorse whoever she wants, it's no surprise, she endorsed Biden in 2020 anyway. She has no idea..
She has no idea, yet she picked the winner in 2020. Hmmmm

childless cat lady ouch
She was copping shit for not saying anything re the AI videos earlier this week, when media outlets contacted her team for a response they were just given a "no comment" so people were starting to think she was going down The Rock path of brand management over political stance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It went as expected, she has no substance and just flipped flopped around as usual. She has not moved the ball one inch forward, she just waffled on forgetting that she has been part of the Crazy Joe administration for the past 4 years. Taylor Swift can endorse whoever she wants, it's no surprise, she endorsed Biden in 2020 anyway. Like Harris, she has no idea..

Nervous The Big Bang Theory GIF

And how did that work out for Trump?

Hey now, maybe she has some concepts of a plan she didn’t get around to speaking about

You honestly don't? She's ****ing huge, man. Do you not remember her aus tour? Everything else went on the back burner, including footy. Her linking registration info and early voting info, plus supporting Harris, will impact this election more than anything trump does.

There's lots of lazy people that put things off too long, or can't be bothered. An idol pushing them to do it will make a difference. Taylor swift is worth more than all the media personalities opinions combined to non political nuffies.

You honestly don't? She's ****ing huge, man. Do you not remember her aus tour? Everything else went on the back burner, including footy. Her linking registration info and early voting info, plus supporting Harris, will impact this election more than anything trump does.

There's lots of lazy people that put things off too long, or can't be bothered. An idol pushing them to do it will make a difference.
I think it will probably be negligable the difference it can and will make.

i am more amused at the right wing melts this will lead to.

That would be a conservative estimate. I can see far more in the under 35 female demographic.

Swifties are particularly passionate and what Tay Tay says means a lot to them.

Very clever in the way that she didn't tell them what to do but encouraged them to do their own research and outlined why she is voting for Harris/Walz.

She was copping shit for not saying anything re the AI videos earlier this week, when media outlets contacted her team for a response they were just given a "no comment" so people were starting to think she was going down The Rock path of brand management over political stance.
I thought her response was a well thought out middle ground

I did like the '' I did my research ' bit for all the cookers

Will she change the election? Maybe. But it cant be denied she has a lot of followers who attained voting age and will or have registered

Even in the 3 main swing states these numbers could matter

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back