USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

You are probably correct, but it will be very funny reading in here if Trump wins.
The Trumpists desperately need Trump to lose.

If he loses, then every issue in the future will be, Trump would have fixed that, that wouldn't have happened under Trump, things would have been better under Trump.

The next Trump presidency will be the perfect presidency, greatest ever, everyone will say so, but only if he doesn't become president.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hows your stance on answering a ****ing question?
trolls should not be responded to unless they actually bring proper arguments to back up their claims or opinions.

This conveyor belt of posters is intriguing and I'm actually coming around to thinking that these are a part of Chief's 25cent mosquito fleet. :winkv1:
They are employed to keep conversations ticking over. If they are legit, back the posts up with some facts or reasoned thoughts. I've found this board to have some very knowledgeable and reasoned posters, who usually know a helluva lot more about the US and politics than me. :grinv1: Engage them in good faith and grow.

Is it too late for Trump to be replaced as a Republican Presidential candidate on medical grounds?

Ohhh no. He’s not getting off that easy.

It’s time to cook this goose.

So Trump may be right about Springfield and pets being eaten after all .

But hang on ABC news reached out to the mayor. Fact checked and said it didn’t exist.

Whilst it isn’t dogs, it has happened to cats and geese. That’s not fake news, but this stuff is really really happening.

Thank goodness we got the unbiased truth from a dimwit on Twitter wearing a MAGA hat.

The Trumpists desperately need Trump to lose.

If he loses, then every issue in the future will be, Trump would have fixed that, that wouldn't have happened under Trump, things would have been better under Trump.

The next Trump presidency will be the perfect presidency, greatest ever, everyone will say so, but only if he doesn't become president.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Reckon that sounds like leftist nonsense. Trumps time will come and go and life will go on. Seems to be a lot of panicking over nothing. The people will vote and life will go on.

They will. Trump will get out to an early lead due to how America counts postal votes. He will declare himself the winner. Conservatives here will post how "great it is Trump one but they don't really care". Then the postals will be counted and Harris wins. Trump doesn't admit defeat and causes a riot when Harris oversees the senate making her President

Yes it's the 2020 election script but it is what they'll do
I'm hoping for Amercia's sake, that Harris wins convincingly and that everyone can call it early.

Will be a massive shitfight if it's a squeaker.

I'm hoping for Amercia's sake, that Harris wins convincingly and that everyone can call it early.

Will be a massive shitfight if it's a squeaker.

He will never say he lost no matter how much he loses by. It’s ingrained in him to never say I lost.

He will never say he lost no matter how much he loses by. It’s ingrained in him to never say I lost.
People like that should not be allowed near public office.

Doesn't mean they won't but in a good society, this should be a disqualifer.

How many votes did Kamala get in the primaries.

Biden got 14 million. Nobody wanted her there. She was the joke of the dems. Biden has 14 million votes now sits on a beach. Yet the person with no votes is a better leader for America and the World then Trump.

Kamala 2IC'd rampant border failures, the Southern border collapsed in Texas just look at El Paso, etc. Rampant inflation, record world high gas prices. Ukraine war (putin invaded under her watch), Afghanistan mess, Nord stream 2, dozens more stuff

She was in the administration that failed Americans and in turn the world.

The hatred for Trump is crazy. She has proven she is beyond incompetent.

Trump doesn't have any of those marks to his name. His not perfect but his reign was much better then the Biden disaster show.
I don't think you read the posts that had the admin's accomplishments.
or you ignore them.

How would a second Trump admin dealt with covid aftermath? got the economy going again? Here's a hint, to stimulate a down economy, inflation will happen. It's how it works. The question is how well is the ensuing inflation is controlled and minimized. Check the facts on that, for the US and for the world.

How about the infrastructure bill? Why are so many GOP who voted against it, taking credit and victory laps for it back in their home districts?

Immigration? Honestly I'm not that deep into it, aside from some people I know who live down in those parts of Texas. All I do know is that the GOP used to be more rational about it, until it became a right-wing trumpeting issue like is some other countries. And I do know the GOP killed the bill that they had wanted purely for political reasons. That says a lot right there.

2020 primaries, lol. Not every player comes out hot in their first season. And comparing a first time POTUS candidate, junior senator, with a former Prez with a now rusted on cult base? What next, Trump's 74 million votes, the most ever! lol, the other guy got a lot more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think you read the posts that had the admin's accomplishments.
or you ignore them.

How would a second Trump admin dealt with covid aftermath? got the economy going again? Here's a hint, to stimulate a down economy, inflation will happen. It's how it works. The question is how well is the ensuing inflation is controlled and minimized. Check the facts on that, for the US and for the world.

How about the infrastructure bill? Why are so many GOP who voted against it, taking credit and victory laps for it back in their home districts?

Immigration? Honestly I'm not that deep into it, aside from some people I know who live down in those parts of Texas. All I do know is that the GOP used to be more rational about it, until it became a right-wing trumpeting issue like is some other countries. And I do know the GOP killed the bill that they had wanted purely for political reasons. That says a lot right there.

2020 primaries, lol. Not every player comes out hot in their first season. And comparing a first time POTUS candidate, junior senator, with a former Prez with a now rusted on cult base? What next, Trump's 74 million votes, the most ever! lol, the other guy got a lot more.
The trick with the Border is that the GOP never do anything about it for 3 main reasons:
1) They're the ones hiring them as gardeners or in sweat-shops/sweat-farms
2) It plays well for them politically. They want it to be a problem at every election, it's a great fear-driver.
3) They don't have any idea how to do anything like governing.

GOP Congress wouldn't even give Donny money to "build the wall". Remember when he won an election based on building a wall and his GOP comrades just told him to STFU. So he nicked some money from a military/FEMA budget and build 3/5ths of stuff all.

At the time, I was working for a very large US company and I tongue-in-cheek sent them info about the Dingo fence. I got 3 serious enquiries about our experience with the Dingo Fence and if we could use it for the Mexico Wall. We used to have all sorts of fun in the company-wide forum about guns and other stupid yank stuff. We tried to make the Australian offices gun-free and the yanks weren't having it. (They never really got that we were taking the p!ss and that there were no guns here anyway).

A pussy eating competition too risqué?

Tongue Goat GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back