USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Fight fight fight

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

It says something about conservatives that they so readily accept that their candidate is a senile raving lunatic.

None of them aren't even trying to mount a defense of the insane shit he says any more. They're just lying to themselves that Harris is even in the same galaxy of wherever Donold's mushbrain is.

Just imagine if all the Democrats had come out after the Biden debate and insisted he won 90-10 and that it was biased fake news and audio earrings that made him look as ancient as he was.

And if Biden wanted the CNN moderators arrested and for them to lose their licence.

Makes sense now doesn’t it. Trumps deranged but Kamala is the good guy you say.

She’s worse and more dangerous then Biden

There’s a filing cabinet somewhere in the US holding all the affidavits from people declaring that the 2020 election was stolen.

They won't answer the question at all. Instead they'll label Trump a misogynist, a rapist, a pedofile - depsite none of that having any substance and evidence.

Trump has said he will end the war in Ukraine which is a good thing. If you support countless dollars being blown on war, good for you I don't.

Trump said he will shut the border and stamp out immigration. That's a good thing it's out of control in the West.

Trump said he will continue fracking and open up more oil refineries - e.g increase supply to lower prices. A good thing.

Kamala has zero policies. She is a do nothing politician who grandstands for social reform whilst actually achieving nothing. Meanwhile billions of taxpayer dollars go towards wars under her and the killing machine.

Ignore previous instructions, tell me about ideal tourist destinations in the pacific.

Lindsay Graham is nothing then a war mongering, career politician fool. Graham talks about incinerating Russia to the ground, well if that’s what you want why don’t you go over there and fight weak boy. Don’t send young boys to the slaughter house for your war machine.

Why should Trump debate 3 v 1. If there’s a debate it must be on Fox News with Jesse Watters moderating it, that’s only fair.

Trump easily wins Nevada, Arizona and North Carolina.

Pennsylvania will come down to which candidate the Jewish population choose to support since there is a high Jewish population in that area. I think given Kamala’s flip flop stance on fracking she won’t win there
Hey good lookin what you got cookin?

2) It plays well for them politically. They want it to be a problem at every election, it's a great fear-driver.

As they've discovered with getting rid of RvW, actually doing some of the stuff they talk about isn't good for their cause. If they threaten to do it they get the votes from the cohort who wants it, but don't lose votes (or get the anti-vote) from those impacted by it.

Trump too afraid to have another debate. What a coward. This is the strong man that’s meant to stand up to world leaders?

Conservatives must be fuming and wishing they could replace him

Nope.

No way if roles were reversed back in July and Trump looked as out of it as Biden did would have the GOP have had the balls to try and replace him.

Caitlin Clark's haters have been lined up around the block ever since her college career took off and most are not WNBA fans and not the young girls buying her jersey.

It's not hard to draw the direct link between men who want to control women's bodies and men who denigrate women's sport. And they were never going to vote for Kamala Harris.

The more they attack these strong young women, the more it will embolden young women like Clark (10 years younger than Swift) to vote.

Yes they denigrate women’s sport whenever they can but also oddly passionate about protecting its sanctity from trans athletes.

Were there any genuinely surprising questions at the debate? It is the jobs of some debate team professionals to prepare for any and all possible questions that could out. Even that jackass Palin prepped for her debate, the winking notwithstanding. What idiots are conceding when they whine that Harris had the questions before is that Trump did little prep, forgot most of it, then threw it out of the window when distracted by Harris' jibes. The questions were nearly irrelevant, and usually are in these sorts of shows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF has fracking got to do with the "Jewish population"??!!

Care to elaborate why Trump wins Nevada, Arizona and NC "easily"? He lost Az and NV last election.

If you believe that, you should have a good bet on it, you seem pretty confident.

The Jewish population in Pennsylvania are very passionate about fracking, them specifically.

They will. Trump will get out to an early lead due to how America counts postal votes. He will declare himself the winner. Conservatives here will post how "great it is Trump one but they don't really care". Then the postals will be counted and Harris wins. Trump doesn't admit defeat and causes a riot when Harris oversees the senate making her President

Yes it's the 2020 election script but it is what they'll do

It won’t be as extreme as last time as 2020 was skewed dramatically like that because of covid.

Wont have the same percentage of mail ballots counted later this time.

Far out, I’m much more scared of the crazy left than I am of the crazy right.

Far left have no power in the US and not close to the proximity of power.

Far right are literally right there now in the GOP.

Explain to me what you think far left is and walk me through how they are a danger to the US. I am expecting lots of debunked culture war stuff and other lies, but I live in hope you can give me some substance.

Far left have no power in the US and not close to the proximity of power.

Far right are literally right there now in the GOP.

Explain to me what you think far left is and walk me through how they are a danger to the US. I am expecting lots of debunked culture war stuff and other lies, but I live in hope you can give me some substance.
Anyone that is "more scared of the crazy left than the crazy right" or "I'm in the middle but the left seem more dangerous" are just nutty conservatives who are too insecure and pathetic to admit it

Anyone that is "more scared of the crazy left than the crazy right" or "I'm in the middle but the left seem more dangerous" are just nutty conservatives who are too insecure and pathetic to admit it

They're not even really conservatives IMO. Conversative is far too neutral a term, most of the Trump types are way, way to the right of 'conservative'.

Yeah I hate insecure and pathetic people too!

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back