USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Were there any genuinely surprising questions at the debate? It is the jobs of some debate team professionals to prepare for any and all possible questions that could out. Even that jackass Palin prepped for her debate, the winking notwithstanding. What idiots are conceding when they whine that Harris had the questions before is that Trump did little prep, forgot most of it, then threw it out of the window when distracted by Harris' jibes. The questions were nearly irrelevant, and usually are in these sorts of shows.

The Debate was revealing on many levels but reinforced Trumps disdain of planning and preparation.
He is the perfect example of "piss poor planning leads to piss poor results"
There were no surprise questions but many of Trump's answers were certainly surprising.

Harris was extremely focused and once she warmed up put on a Chris Scott type "masterclass ;) "
Once she went for his Rally crowd size he completely lost it and stayed that way for the duration - that was rope a dope at its finest !

Far left have no power in the US and not close to the proximity of power.

Far right are literally right there now in the GOP.

Explain to me what you think far left is and walk me through how they are a danger to the US. I am expecting lots of debunked culture war stuff and other lies, but I live in hope you can give me some substance.

Mate I don’t know enough about US politics to answer that. My comment on the left was a general world view where I am always worried about people who if you don’t agree or go along with their view call you a bigot, racist, bad person etc etc. that is the left I am talking about.
As for the US politics well my understanding is the wealthy of America as a majority are all democrats so surely they wield some power with that might behind them.
But again I don’t understand it enough to give you the answers you may be looking for.

I am always worried about people who if you don’t agree or go along with their view call you a bigot, racist, bad person etc etc.
The old “it’s so awful when racists are called racist” bit.

That’s what worries you and makes you scared of the left? That if you say something racist or sexist, you will be called out?

The Trumpists desperately need Trump to lose.

If he loses, then every issue in the future will be, Trump would have fixed that, that wouldn't have happened under Trump, things would have been better under Trump.

The next Trump presidency will be the perfect presidency, greatest ever, everyone will say so, but only if he doesn't become president.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not quite. If Trump wins then no matter if the USA goes to complete $hit (quite likely) the narrative will be that George Soros and Kamila Harris and the Washington elite together with the masons/Indians/Chinese/Hilary Clinton/Hunter Biden/whoever are secretly sabotaging everything.

Trump will never lose with the Trumpists unless they are deprogrammed like most ex cult followers.

Trump has had two debates on two networks that don't like him, his opponents aren't doing that.. don't spin your bullshit.
He’s a coward plain and simple. He has become a laughing stock even amongst a decent chunk of republican voters. His increasingly deteriorating mental condition was on display for the world to see. It’s elder abuse to let him keep running, but the republicans have literally nobody else.

Makes sense now doesn’t it. Trumps deranged but Kamala is the good guy you say.

She’s worse and more dangerous then Biden

Fabrications I suspect. “Whistleblower” could be any random person

We seem to have a bit of a conflicting narrative here, Trump is claiming victory and yet the MAGA lot are claiming it was rigged against him. I suspect it's safe to assume that they're both lying.
MAGA at least saw the reality that trump lost. The “rigged” claims are likely copium, somewhat like Carlton supporters claiming “injuries “

The Debate was revealing on many levels but reinforced Trumps disdain of planning and preparation.
He is the perfect example of "piss poor planning leads to piss poor results"
There were no surprise questions but many of Trump's answers were certainly surprising.

Harris was extremely focused and once she warmed up put on a Chris Scott type "masterclass ;) "
Once she went for his Rally crowd size he completely lost it and stayed that way for the duration - that was rope a dope at its finest !
She sucked him up and spate him out.
She humiliated him and his dumb base can't see as they are that dumb.

He’s a coward plain and simple. He has become a laughing stock even amongst a decent chunk of republican voters. His increasingly deteriorating mental condition was on display for the world to see. It’s elder abuse to let him keep running, but the republicans have literally nobody else.
The cat lady hater?

And here you are endlessly fellating a draft dodger

Confused Donald Trump GIF

I don’t see Trump posturing for foreign wars. I don’t see him doing what Obama and Biden did and antagonising Russia into launching war. Ukraine is on the democrat party, there would be no war under Trump.

Trump is the peace candidate. The first president where no new wars were launched and the least amount of bombs were dropped.

Makes sense now doesn’t it. Trumps deranged but Kamala is the good guy you say.

She’s worse and more dangerous then Biden

Bloody hell mate. Trump objectively lost the debate. It happens. Obama had a horrible debate once as well. He followed it up with a strong one and the rest is history.

Nobody is better off for listening to these inane conspiracy theories. You don’t need to try to change reality just so your guy always gets the win no matter what. Do better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t see Trump posturing for foreign wars. I don’t see him doing what Obama and Biden did and antagonising Russia into launching war. Ukraine is on the democrat party, there would be no war under Trump.

Trump is the peace candidate. The first president where no new wars were launched and the least amount of bombs were dropped.
Isn’t he the guy who dropped the Mother of All Bombs?

Why use many bombs when one does trick?

If by peace you mean give Russia all of Ukraine and give Israel most of Palestine - then yeah, sure.

We should have just let Germany and Japan have whatever they wanted in WWII - cause peace :rolleyes:

There are people who could make a coherent argument that the conflict in Ukraine is a foreign policy failure by NATO - I doubt you could make that argument, but some could. That does not mean you can "stop the war on day one".

And it has no relevance to the Palestine conflict and Jared Kushner's "plan" for peace.

ps. Trump being the "peaceful candidate" is because Trump is a pussy who can be bought with cash by anyone.

I have read the name Megyn Kelly a few times on here but didn't know who she was.

Now I do, ever so charming a person. She is nuts!

Again with the mirrors

'' and to ride off to their gazillion dollar mansions and never think of ( the kids) them again ''

Exactly what MAGAs will do

I do wonder how Harris will handle Trump in the debate. Kinda two ways she could go about it.

1. Stay on track, be professional and don't stoop to Trumps level, painting herself as the reasonable alternative.
2. Antagonise Trump to cause him to meltdown, exposing how unviable he is.

The muted mics may mean Option 1 is the way to go.

Option 2 can easily be combined with option 1 though. All she would need is to throw in a few references to 'weird' and make mention of her larger crowd sizes.
Yeah, I'm pretty much claiming that I called it.

I have read the name Megyn Kelly a few times on here but didn't know who she was.

Now I do, ever so charming a person. She is nuts!

Yeah…nah

He was just inviting the Taliban to Camp David and releasing 5,000 of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back