USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t see Trump posturing for foreign wars. I don’t see him doing what Obama and Biden did and antagonising Russia into launching war. Ukraine is on the democrat party, there would be no war under Trump.

Trump is the peace candidate. The first president where no new wars were launched and the least amount of bombs were dropped.
Yeah you’re probably right my guy!
Look, I’ve reviewed the debate in full again and I’m fully onboard that trump totally put Harris in her place in the debate.

The Whitehouse Y’all
IMG_4235.gif

Last edited:

Yeah…nah

"Pundits have long speculated about Kelly’s political affiliation, because she often sounds liberal on social issues,"

That Megyn Kelly quote about Taylor Swift again... "F all of the people who want to see these children have body parts chopped off and watch them sterilized under the age of consent."

That's liberal???

Yeah…nah
What a sell out she's become.
Trump grossly insulted her post an interview a while ago , now she's just another of his sycophants......unbelievable :(

I don’t see Trump posturing for foreign wars. I don’t see him doing what Obama and Biden did and antagonising Russia into launching war. Ukraine is on the democrat party, there would be no war under Trump.

Trump is the peace candidate. The first president where no new wars were launched and the least amount of bombs were dropped.
Since WW2 neither Carter nor Ford entered or escalated any foreign conflict and as far as actual wars go add: Obama, Clinton, Reagan, Nixon, Kennedy and Eisenhower.

But don't worry about facts friend you keep jerking yurself over what some 13 year old wrote on 4chan.

Not true. As I noted yesterday, Trump ramped up the bombing in Afghanistan and his administration saw a record number of bombs dropped 2 years in a row. He made sure to bomb the country to the ground before the troop withdrawal.

1726214063456.png

I don't expect you to respond to this though, you seem to go MIA when met with facts (funny that).

Mate I don’t know enough about US politics to answer that. My comment on the left was a general world view where I am always worried about people who if you don’t agree or go along with their view call you a bigot, racist, bad person etc etc. that is the left I am talking about.
As for the US politics well my understanding is the wealthy of America as a majority are all democrats so surely they wield some power with that might behind them.
But again I don’t understand it enough to give you the answers you may be looking for.
The lefties are having bongs and throwing on platters.

Didn't less soldiers die in hostile action in the Biden administration (16 casualties) compared to the 65 in Trump's administration as well?
Not true. As I noted yesterday, Trump ramped up the bombing in Afghanistan and his administration saw a record number of bombs dropped 2 years in a row. He made sure to bomb the country to the ground before the troop withdrawal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Pundits have long speculated about Kelly’s political affiliation, because she often sounds liberal on social issues,"

That Megyn Kelly quote about Taylor Swift again... "F all of the people who want to see these children have body parts chopped off and watch them sterilized under the age of consent."

That's liberal???
Megyn Kelly was the token centrist on Fox for many years, and even went pretty hard at Trump in 2016 which contributed to her losing her job at Fox.

She tried being the "token conservative" voice on NBC, but made some weird comments about blackface being okay and lost her job. So with nowhere left to go, she decided to pivot to the alt right griftosphere where she currently resides, regularly spouting insane shit for online reaction.

Mate I don’t know enough about US politics to answer that. My comment on the left was a general world view where I am always worried about people who if you don’t agree or go along with their view call you a bigot, racist, bad person etc etc. that is the left I am talking about.
As for the US politics well my understanding is the wealthy of America as a majority are all democrats so surely they wield some power with that might behind them.
But again I don’t understand it enough to give you the answers you may be looking for.
That's the thing about racists. They don't like being called racists.

Were there any genuinely surprising questions at the debate? It is the jobs of some debate team professionals to prepare for any and all possible questions that could out. Even that jackass Palin prepped for her debate, the winking notwithstanding. What idiots are conceding when they whine that Harris had the questions before is that Trump did little prep, forgot most of it, then threw it out of the window when distracted by Harris' jibes. The questions were nearly irrelevant, and usually are in these sorts of shows.

Again, this is the stupidest excuse they're running and anyone with half a brain will see through it.

However they're framed by the moderators, all the questions boiled down to candidates being asked to talk about:

Economy
Abortion
Immigration
January 6
Healthcare
Ukraine
Israel/Palestine
Climate

Aside from I think one other question about Kamala "becoming a black person" they were pretty much identical to the Biden debate. John Average could've re-watched that one and done a competent job of rehashing the same anwers and they'd have come off fine.

But I suppose Donnie thinks asking about healthcare is a nasty question because he still hasn't finished his homework after 9 years. Why didn't they ask about Hunter Biden instead?

Since WW2 neither Carter nor Ford entered or escalated any foreign conflict and as far as actual wars go add: Obama, Clinton, Reagan, Nixon, Kennedy and Eisenhower.
The whole "actual wars" term is doing a lot of heavy lifting here. I guess Syria didn't have a war, and the Libyan coup didn't happen and wasn't openly bragged about by Obama's secretary of state!

The super wealthy are definitely more for GOP as that is who the GOP represent.

You get exceptions, but if you mean rich as in celebrities being mainly left, that is because creative types generally are more left leaning.

Also the issue with the Dems is they are too far to the right on economic and foreign policy as opposed to too far left.

I don’t think the answer to that is go further right again to wannabe authoritarian rule, but that’s just me.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back