USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

I have read the name Megyn Kelly a few times on here but didn't know who she was.

Now I do, ever so charming a person. She is nuts!

If anyone thinks “independent” media doesn’t have their own issues she is exhibit a in that they do. She is just sucking up to Trump after previously attacking him as it’s the only way she can get an audience.

Totally disingenuous.

"Pundits have long speculated about Kelly’s political affiliation, because she often sounds liberal on social issues,"

That Megyn Kelly quote about Taylor Swift again... "F all of the people who want to see these children have body parts chopped off and watch them sterilized under the age of consent."

That's liberal???

Literally none of what she has said is a thing that happens.

The MAGA cult are going to have to be very careful with the way they handle Taylor Swift and Caitlin Clark, these two young successful young women aren't radical left-wingers, they're your American as apple pie, Mom and Dad, girl next door types who have become very successful and also very adept at connecting with their fans (Swift has 284 million IG followers and Clark has 3 million).

If Trump's team and allies go hard on these successful young women it's highly likely a veritable army of fans that are likely to vote for Harris will be mobilised to vote who in normal circumstances their fans would generally be non-voters.

I’m going to get the my pillow guy to prove the elimination final v Brisbane was stolen.

You guys aren’t looking that flash as we speak btw.
No we aren’t, that last turnover by newk was so optimistic

My brother has a ticket to see RFKJr and Tulsi Gabbard in a campaign stop in Glendale, Arizona on Saturday. I was about to disown him, but he confessed that he's only going to see Tulsi. Men in their 60s can be so horny at times.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it was another joke but now it seems like there might actually be legs to the Loomer Trump affair. Oh my god.
No wonder Marge is bitter. She pours her heart out for Trump, only for him to repeatedly snub her in person when he walks by her the past few months. And now he is hanging around with the Loomertic. Her heart has been broken.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back