USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

That was not so much celebrity endorsement as driven by frustration at 23 years of Liberal govts ignoring the most of the arts. John Gorton, while completely incompetent as PM, was the only LCP politician in that era to even realise that Australians produced films, wrote and produced live theatre, created tv programs for kids and satire, etc. Whitlam had policies to redress that, so gained public support from artists. Some of them, like Newton, were life-long ALP supporters, others got involved in 1972 for altruistic reasons on behalf of their industry.

Far left have no power in the US and not close to the proximity of power.

Far right are literally right there now in the GOP.

Explain to me what you think far left is and walk me through how they are a danger to the US. I am expecting lots of debunked culture war stuff and other lies, but I live in hope you can give me some substance.
Scared of the crazy left the same way as the south were scared of the north during the civil war. It's about control and power.

Want to be able to act like a bigot to any minority that isn't their own and afraid that their kids might be gay or trans and want to have the ability to beat it out of them, or scare them into hiding it their whole lives.

The right have always been on the wrong side of history, this period will be no different.

Scared of the crazy left the same way as the south were scared of the north during the civil war. It's about control and power.

Want to be able to act like a bigot to any minority that isn't their own and afraid that their kids might be gay or trans and want to have the ability to beat it out of them, or scare them into hiding it their whole lives.

The right have always been on the wrong side of history, this period will be no different.
You can do want behind closed doors, gay, cross dress, but long as you pay your tithes and play happy families and Christian’s in public

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes sense now doesn’t it. Trumps deranged but Kamala is the good guy you say.

She’s worse and more dangerous then Biden

Trump is not the only one who is deranged.

Do you have any reputable sources for any of your lunacy? (Not that it really matters, as you're obviously nothing more than a troll. Unless you actually believe anything Trump says...?! 😲)

I mean it’s not exactly hard to believe the questions leaked to Harris. I don’t know why there’s any reason to trust the media.

Regardless Trump didn’t do well.

I mean it’s not exactly hard to believe the questions leaked to Harris. I don’t know why there’s any reason to trust the media.

They’re the same boring questions they ask every debate. You could have bet on what they would ask.

Trump and his supporters are getting pissy because they underestimated how well she would prepare and perform and didn’t expect her to taunt him, leading to him going off the rails.

Plus getting your talking points from Laura Loomer ffs, what a genius move.

The media shouldn’t be trusted but I don’t think in this instance they should be victimised for what was broad based laziness and under preparedness by old Donald.

He and JD know exactly what they are doing, sadly.

People will die.

A shame the Justice Department are scared of DJT.

CIA do your job ffs.

Im half way around the world and most of my US news comes from bigfooty.

I would’ve assumed there would’ve been questions about, inflation, the economy, Ukraine, Israel and the health system.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back