USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Dems have always had the celebrity vote and had it massively in 2016.

The only problem the Dems have with the Swifty endorsement is it's Harris she's endorsing.

That's a terrible start to that answer. But we don't hear the finish of it. What else did she say in her response?

Last edited:
That's a terrible start to that answer. But we don't here the finish of it. What else did she say in her response?
It’s a stupid question. If people weren’t so f’n dumb they’d realise that every dollar the government spends, that is not invested in infrastructure and human capital, returns at best 70 cents, because of administration costs.

Pork barrelling should lose them votes. Then again we are talking about people that think Trump’s economic policies - Mexico will pay for the wall - are good for the country. A man who relied on his father bailing him out, in his fifties, as he kept bankrupting business ventures.

Last edited:

Late to the party but FFS, when I was in school in the 70’s we had lots of Vietnamese arrivals in the country in the diaspora after the war and kids at school were making jokes about how they were eating pets.

This is not new material. There never is, it’s just the same racist, fear of the other crap that demagogues have been using forever.

Late to the party but FFS, when I was in school in the 70’s we had lots of Vietnamese arrivals in the country in the diaspora after the war and kids at school were making jokes about how they were eating pets.

This is not new material. There never is, it’s just the same racist, fear of the other crap that demagogues have been using forever.
I've got a mate that I've known since Primary School in the early 80s whose folks are from Brunei and one of the racist old biddies that lived a couple of doors warned my mother that my brother and I were knocking around with a "Chinese" boy.

Endorsement update:

My team and I are confident we will have reached a decision by COB this coming Friday 20/09. I hate that I will be taking the spotlight away from the prelims but the sooner I make this announcement the better.
In Fireclyburn we trust.

What a world.

Rebecca Wisocky Comedy GIF by CBS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't even have to go that far back.

In Melbourne there was an uproar about Vietnamese eating cats and dogs. Although they called it 'Asian' looking people.

A newspaper report about a man apparently wanting to eat a puppy has prompted the Victorian Government to ban the consumption of dogs and cats.

Agriculture Minister Keith Hamilton yesterday said the government wanted to stop people engaging in the "abhorrent" practice of eating dogs and cats.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back