USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Celebrity endorsements are much worse than a billionaire criminal lying about his celebrity endorsements.
- StockyUK, 2024
Swift saying “here’s who I’m voting for, I encourage you to do your own research and register to vote” is definitely worse than Watters “any man who votes for a woman, is transitioning into a woman”

He’s just going to say anything now, he’s desperate and can see the loss coming, his language will start getting really unhinged (even for him)
Yep totally out of control with his bs. He jumped from something being 1.6 million to 1.7 million in about 2 sentences on something yesterday- pathological. Just makes everything up. A creep.

I have never seen such a vicious rant like this. Megyn Kelly has totally gone off the reservation. Melt down is in progress:

I want to see more as it only plays into Harris’s hands.

I have never seen such a vicious rant like this. Megyn Kelly has totally gone off the reservation. Melt down is in progress:

This is a pure play to get more right wing ears and subscriptions (and sponsors).

A friendly reminder to all my beautiful friends here that allowing the twitter algorithm to dictate your world view is far from ideal. I won't single anyone out but many here have shared tweets that are false or misleading and it is all of our responsibility to minimise the spread of misinformation.

Feel free to tag me if you require anything to be fact checked m8.

So, I am confused.

Isnt Trump on bail, in multiple courts, one awaiting sentencing.

How is he not hauled in, for incitement, with these racist falsehoods?
Especially in the Jan 6 court?

American Justice Department are weak.
Well TBH it's a bit of a fascist attitude to say that the leader of the opposition should be locked up for stating that immigrants are eating cats and dogs... very Russia-esque... let the voters decide, I say!

Anywho the media have just about squeezed all they can out of pet-eating-gate now, I wonder what the scandal will be this week coming.

Anywho the media have just about squeezed all they can out of pet-eating-gate now, I wonder what the scandal will be this week coming.
There’s a bit to go yet seeing old mate Vance has doubled down on pet eating.

A friendly reminder to all my beautiful friends here that allowing the twitter algorithm to dictate your world view is far from ideal. I won't single anyone out but many here have shared tweets that are false or misleading and it is all of our responsibility to minimise the spread of misinformation.

Feel free to tag me if you require anything to be fact checked m8.

Well TBH it's a bit of a fascist attitude to say that the leader of the opposition should be locked up for stating that immigrants are eating cats and dogs... very Russia-esque... let the voters decide, I say!

Incellus maximus, do you think the bomb threats in Springfield are just an unfortunate coincidence?

Incellus maximus, do you think the bomb threats in Springfield are just an unfortunate coincidence?
It's clearly related but you gotta look at who stands to benefit from it m8. Clearly not team Trump. Could've been someone who wanted to hurt his campaign, could've been foreign agitators like Russia (along with their pro-Trump stuff they also ran social media pages organising BLM and Women's March type stuff, they play both sides because they want division). It's the Jussie Smollett thing all over again, gotta wait for the facts to emerge.

It's clearly related but you gotta look at who stands to benefit from it m8. Clearly not team Trump. Could've been someone who wanted to hurt his campaign, could've been foreign agitators like Russia (along with their pro-Trump stuff they also ran social media pages organising BLM and Women's March type stuff, they play both sides because they want division). It's the Jussie Smollett thing all over again, gotta wait for the facts to emerge.
Oh yeah, that’s right, January 6 was the FBI and antifa, I forgot.

Which is why the right are having a J6 gala.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump's stopped playing the J6 song at his rally's.

Oh yeah, that’s right, January 6 was the FBI and antifa, I forgot.

Which is why the right are having a J6 gala.
You can't just go lumping every conspiracy theorist in together m8, I've never suggested that the J6ers were cops or antifa. It's a bit different when it's an anonymous bomb threat that could've been done by anyone from anywhere.

As they say at Mensa... after any event, it's logical to look at which group benefits from the action versus which group is harmed by it to determine a motive... glad to help m8.

You can't just go lumping every conspiracy theorist in together m8, I've never suggested that the J6ers were cops or antifa. It's a bit different when it's an anonymous bomb threat that could've been done by anyone from anywhere.

As they say at Mensa... after any event, it's logical to look at which group benefits from the action versus which group is harmed by it to determine a motive... glad to help m8.

Springfield Mayor Rob Rue, a Republican, says the bomb threat email contained "hateful" language about immigrants and specifically "Haitian folks."
https://newrepublic.com/article/185953/trump-vance-haitians-springfield-ohio

I’m guessing at Mensa they also talk about Occam's razor

So Kamala how are you today?

“I grew up a middle class kid”
Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back