USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh yeah, that’s right, January 6 was the FBI and antifa, I forgot.

Which is why the right are having a J6 gala.
Making the lives of children miserable. You would imagine they wouldn’t be having a good time when they go shopping etc either. These people did absolutely nothing wrong.

Lying incessantly, raping women, ripping off workers and charities, bankrupting contractors, belittling the disabled, backing Russia against your own country are summarily dismissed - clearly not a concern of team Trump. But if you happen to be born brown or black in a shithole country ……

Making the lives of children miserable. You would imagine they wouldn’t be having a good time when they go shopping etc either. These people did absolutely nothing wrong.

Lying incessantly, raping women, ripping off workers and charities, bankrupting contractors, belittling the disabled, backing Russia against your own country are summarily dismissed - clearly not a concern of team Trump. But if you happen to be born brown or black in a shithole country ……
You know, if all of this Trump/MAGA business was revealed tomorrow to be part some massive and bizarre psychological experiment into just how far otherwise normal human beings can manipulated Milgram/Zimbardo-style into taking on the most outrageous beliefs and acting insanely en masse, after the briefest moment of bemusement, I really wouldn't be entirely shocked.

Trumpism is like some monumental scale practical joke, or thought experiment. Investigative question - Just how far can the utter ridiculousness be stretched?

Whatever unfolds in the next few months or few years, this is going to be studied for the next century to come, just like the emergence of the Third Reich has been.

They new thing they're trying is finding anything vaguely related to try and will their bizarro-ramblings into existence.

Couch****er is trying to justify old Donny's ramblings by spreading a story that notably contains:
  • No Haitians
  • Isn't in Springfield
  • No cats being eaten

One of Murdoch's rags are reporting on a single Haitian in Springfield committing a traffic violation.

Because even as they've deteriorated to the point of bomb threats being made to hospitals, the other alternative is for them to admit that their near-octogenarian leader either told a lie or is going senile.

Which they won't ever do. It's a cult.

I have never seen such a vicious rant like this. Megyn Kelly has totally gone off the reservation. Melt down is in progress:

Where's the videos of Democrats outraged about Hulk Hogan and Kid Rock endorsing Trump...........

They new thing they're trying is finding anything vaguely related to try and will their bizarro-ramblings into existence.

Couch****er is trying to justify old Donny's ramblings by spreading a story that notably contains:
  • No Haitians
  • Isn't in Springfield
  • No cats being eaten

One of Murdoch's rags are reporting on a single Haitian in Springfield committing a traffic violation.

Because even as they've deteriorated to the point of bomb threats being made to hospitals, the other alternative is for them to admit that their near-octogenarian leader either told a lie or is going senile.

Which they won't ever do. It's a cult.
I think we’ve hit the limit on the paradox of intolerance here. Instead of backing down on their claims, they’ve doubled down on disparaging a minority group. Loomer, Trumps new toy, is tweeting openly racists remarks.

So time to be intolerant of the intolerance. Trump and his team are racists. If you support him you are a racist too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all seriousness.. this new era of "politics" is DEEPLY ABNORMAL

A "world leader" feeling this threatened because someone isn't voting for him??

This man has normalized division (and hate) and consistently blurs the lines between truth and lies.. And millions listen..

Hannity said he spoke with Trump three times after the incident and while events in the aftermath were still unfolding, sharing that drone footage helped authorities identify the vehicle.

He said that Trump’s first concern was the safety of others, and then remarked he wished he could’ve finished the hole.

Trump would have given himself a gimme

Never let a chance go by

Donald Trump said in a fundraising email Sunday afternoon that he is “safe and well.”
“There were gunshots in my vicinity, but before rumors start spiraling out of control, I wanted you to hear this first: I AM SAFE AND WELL!” he said. “Nothing will slow me down. I will NEVER SURRENDER!”

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back