USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's taking literal shots at their political opponent?
Their country doesn’t give a flying **** about school shootings. Why should trump have special protection. He is old and of inherently less value than a child.

Also tweeted support for Harris/Biden more recently than that. It's hilarious how the left want him to be right and vice versa, truth is he's shown a bit of both over the years from what I've read.
Centrists do exist! More seriously he is more a single issue (Ukraine) person and would have seen trump sucking off putin as a threat to that

I believe this has been staged. Trump flailing after debate, numbers are down so lets have another assassination attempt.

Routh has a son, was promised to set his son up for life if he peeks through a fence with a gun.

Trump unharmed, share price momentarily up, more fund raising.

The End.
Interesting they've gone to the well with this again. The spike in July after the first alleged attempt certainly hasn't been replicated the second time around.

Dunno who's doing their strategising down there at Magaland.

The only source of proof for the transactions between Crooks and Routh come from a website ranting about the Rothchilds, which tells you everything you need to know.

Also, there is a version of the article from 1 September that does not mention Ryan Routh and then a version from yesterday in which it does.

Which probably tells you everything else there is to know. And if you're not cluey enough to figure it out, whoever is behind the site just made it up.

September 1 version

September 16 version

You see how people deny to obvious link this assassin had to the CIA. The deep state want Trump killed because his the sole threat to their agenda. It's obvious

It's ok Kamala can joke about Trump being murdered on the Ellen Show that's ok. It's ok for Hillary and others to speak about how democracy is at stake with Trump. The fear mongering is so crazy.

They are even rolling the Russia trump collusion now, which never existed.

Trumps 15 points ahead of Kamala. They know they are in trouble hence why they're trying to kill him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMMIGRANTS BAD EAT ANIMALS

Wait nvm I made that story up to get attention on things I dont like, like Immigrants.

Hi, Im JD Vance and Im a racist flipflopper currently suction capped to Trumps arseh*le. Vote for me please, I dont want to be hung on Jan 6th.
Rationalising his appalling behavior when called out. They didn’t give a rat’s **** about Ohio. Trump doesn’t do strategy.

You see how people deny to obvious link this assassin had to the CIA. The deep state want Trump killed because his the sole threat to their agenda. It's obvious

It's ok Kamala can joke about Trump being murdered on the Ellen Show that's ok. It's ok for Hillary and others to speak about how democracy is at stake with Trump. The fear mongering is so crazy.

Trumps 15 points ahead of Kamala. They know they are in trouble hence why they're trying to kill him.
Show us the obvious link........

Is the 15 points a newsmax poll?

Show us the obvious link........
He had a picture taken with a chef who knows Harris

Yet when you point out how many photos there are of Trump and Epstein there is no link

That's Kool aid thinking

Friend if the CIA want Trump dead he's a ghost.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back