USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

That does NOT translate to putting him in the bullseye from a gun scope sense. It simply means to put the focus on Trump and his policies. I've used the saying heaps, my football coaches have used it heaps, its a common saying. It is a really desperate reach to try spin it. Then again, given the base is the lowly educated, I trust even the most simplest form of language analysis is a bit much for some. If THAT is considering inflammatory, then f**k me dead, yanks are softer than I thought.
Contact the Federal Police and tell them you’re going to put a bullseye on Albo…. Bet you get a knock on the door

Contact the Federal Police and tell them you’re going to put a bullseye on Albo…. Bet you get a knock on the door
Then that would be in a totally different context to what Biden said, and you know it. Stop being so desperate to make it to mean something, that anyone with a brain knows it is not.

That does NOT translate to putting him in the bullseye from a gun scope sense. It simply means to put the focus on Trump and his policies. I've used the saying heaps, my football coaches have used it heaps, it’s a common saying. It is a really desperate reach to try spin it. Then again, given the base is the lowly educated, I trust even the most simplest form of language analysis is a bit much for some. If THAT is considering inflammatory, then f**k me dead, yanks are softer than I

Then that would be in a totally different context to what Biden said, and you know it. Stop being so desperate to make it to mean something, that anyone with a brain knows it is not.
Are you familiar with the gun culture in the USA?
You don’t think that is an inflammatory comment?
You don’t think some nutter could take it literally?
Are you a moron?

I get Trump isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but the 4 years under him was a lot more peaceful world wide then what the 4 years under Biden has delivered

Very peaceful. My personal favourite was Trump assassinating the 2nd most powerful man in Iran on a whim which then led to a 737 civilian passenger aircraft being shot down killing all on board, and Trump telling Iran any retaliation would mean the destruction of 52 significant Iranian sites.

What can go wrong there?

Im still young enough to Remember Trump bragging about his first massive arms deal to Saudi Arabia very early on in is tenture.

Very peacefullying.
Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, Saudi King Salman, U.S. first lady Melania Trump, and President Donald Trump visit the Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, May 21, 2017. (Saudi Press Agency via AP)

Are you familiar with the gun culture in the USA?
You don’t think that is an inflammatory comment?
You don’t think some nutter could take it literally?
Are you a moron?
“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

Biden now has two assassination attempts on a political rival on his watch so who cares what the platitudes the demented fool spouts. Trump's "dictator on day one" was obviously ironic and referring to executive orders "for one day only" around oil and immigration. Completely misrepresented.
Why are you trying to tie Biden into this?
First incident: a Republican with grave concerns about child trafficking. Not happy with a friend of Epstein.
Second incident: a Republican with grave concerns about the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Not happy with a friend of Putin.
And let's get it straight, Trump is not a Presidential candidate being persecuted by a political rival. He's a convicted criminal with further indictments hanging over him who has chosen to run for office.

Dems have been very mild in their criticism of Trump. I again note the respectful statements after incident in FL by Biden and Harris. Note: Musk's X response and the the divisive response by Donny.

Trump on the other hand is allowed to say any old shit without any repucutions. He calls his opponents whatever he wants but that's OK apparently.

I agree with pundits that's its time for the political climate to calm but Trump can't go a week without racist sloganeering and general divisive language.

Republicans latest quid pro quo
European union let elon musk have free reign on Trump on X then we will support NATO

The EU and NATO have respectively 27 and 32 member states, of which 23 states are members of both. The four EU member states which are not members of NATO (Austria, Cyprus, Ireland and Malta) held positions of neutrality during the Cold War, which they have since maintained.

Why is it always on the Dems to be the adults in the room?

Trump and the Republicans constantly fling faeces around and then all of a sudden Trump firstly gets a nick on the ear, then secondly has a round of golf interrupted, and it's the Dems who need to tone down the rhetoric? GTFO.
Pretty sure the residents of Springfield had to close schools and events recently. Due to threats made by conservative nut jobs buying into Trumps BS about Haitians. But nah, its the Dems who have riled everyone up apparently.

They have had a threat a day almost. The below link has a time line of all reported incidents.

https://www.wcpo.com/news/state/sta...t-claimed-haitian-immigrants-were-eating-pets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, he seems your be a republican that hates trump. That's the only framework for any of his support to the democrats.

Also tweeted support for Harris/Biden more recently than that. It's hilarious how the left want him to be right and vice versa, truth is he's shown a bit of both over the years from what I've read.

Pretty sure the residents of Springfield had to close schools and events recently. Due to threats made by conservative nut jobs buying into Trumps BS about Haitians. But nah, its the Dems who have riled everyone up apparently.

They have had a threat a day almost. The below link has a time line of all reported incidents.

https://www.wcpo.com/news/state/sta...t-claimed-haitian-immigrants-were-eating-pets

Anyway the main question that needs to be answered in all of this is why was the latest shooter there for 12 hours prior to being found.
Considering apparently it was an OTR ( off the record) decision by Trump to play golf that day ie, last minute decision, how did this guy know Trump was going to be there?????
Was he just hoping he’d get lucky?
Something is not right.
Yeah it’s a day ending in Y. High chance he’s going to be playing golf at his club. He wasn’t going to take Sunday morning to go to church

And thank god he did otherwise jan 6 would of ended differently.

Someone has missed the memo on project 2025. Trump aint repeating what he did last time he was in power.
I don't think Trumps finger prints are on Project 2025 per say. its a bunch of loons who have come to him and said we'll help you get back into the white house if you let certain friendlies look after certain portfolios.

trump know he can sit back, golf, watch fox news, and someone else will run the country, why would he care how they do it.

No you just need to stop radicalizing your base against political rivals.
Any danger? 3rd time asking

Should Trump tell his supporters that America won't actually become a marxist/communist hell hole should Harris be elected, do you think?

I'm joking of course, well aware you can't touch that one. Your programming won't allow it, but its fun to remind you how much of a disingenuous partisan hack you are :)

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back