USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Trump spreading his hate of non caucasian foreigners

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday said he will meet with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi next week and labeled India a “very big abuser” when it comes to trade with the United States as he spoke about his vision for a reciprocal trade policy.
In all seriousness, why is Trump meeting with another nations PM? Is this normal practice? He isnt the president.

To be fair to JD, yes he’s a complete hypocrite and terrible persons/candidate, but he’s also having to do all the campaigning while Trump does a one rally a week, and a couple of sit downs with sycophants. trump is really not interested in getting off the golf course.

JD is a charlatan cuck to Peter Thiel and many other worse things, and deserves all the flak he is getting.

However, he is completely the wrong candidate as VP. Problem is he is actually too smart to be doing the dumb shit he is doing. He’s smart enough to know what he is saying as absolute horse shit so he’s aware he is lying, but he is also trying to somehow make an intellectual conversation out of the insane rhetoric.

“We should really listen to these neo Nazi talking points instead of dismissing them out of hand”.

The result for him is the normal people think he’s a weirdo disingenuous creep, and the far right MAGA types like Fuentes think he’s a soy boy cuck who is a disgrace to white people (he is but for the reasons Fuentes claims), and they hate he has an Indian wife.

So basically he is a pick who pleases no one, except Don Jnr.

Trump spreading his hate of non caucasian foreigners

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday said he will meet with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi next week and labeled India a “very big abuser” when it comes to trade with the United States as he spoke about his vision for a reciprocal trade policy.

Modi just needs to bribe him and use flattery.

It's the weirdo doublethink.

He is at once a bumbling senile fool, and a sharp political operator running a criminal enterprise successfully rigging US presidential elections.

Pretty much like how the Nazis painted the Jews.

Id use other examples but many on the right side haven’t heard of anyone else aside from Hitler and the nazis

When the news about the threats dropped everyone here was convinced, without evidence, that the perpetrators must be MAGA folks. I used logic to look at potential motives and who stands to benefit and made an accurate prediction. This was mocked, with someone even ironically hitting me with "but Occam's razor".

It's bad enough to feel certain about something despite having no evidence, yet you're doubling down on it despite there now being evidence to the contrary. Take the tin foil hat off m8, multiple sources are rolling with it now. Dmitry and the bois pulled your leg again - don't let them divide us!
By the same logic who benefits most from the recent failed 'assassination' attempt?

When the news about the threats dropped everyone here was convinced, without evidence, that the perpetrators must be MAGA folks. I used logic to look at potential motives and who stands to benefit and made an accurate prediction. This was mocked, with someone even ironically hitting me with "but Occam's razor".

It's bad enough to feel certain about something despite having no evidence, yet you're doubling down on it despite there now being evidence to the contrary. Take the tin foil hat off m8, multiple sources are rolling with it now. Dmitry and the bois pulled your leg again - don't let them divide us!

Russia and MAGA are in a symbiotic relationship. Russia helped Trump get elected in 2016, MAGA influencers are being paid by Russia.

However, he is completely the wrong candidate as VP. Problem is he is actually too smart to be doing the dumb shit he is doing. He’s smart enough to know what he is saying as absolute horse shit so he’s aware he is lying, but he is also trying to somehow make an intellectual conversation out of the insane rhetoric.
Smart ? MF'r cant even order donuts..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’ve never ordered a box of “whatever makes sense?”
We order whatever coffees

Except Chai **** chai oh and cherry that can get in the bin as well

I think we are now the tasters for any new GJ range

Oh, is there? My bad, post it up.
Already did m8, the governor's office referencing what they'd been told by law enforcement - which you dismissed because said governor a dirty republican!
By the same logic who benefits most from the recent failed 'assassination' attempt?
It could have been staged to benefit team Trump. I'd argue the difference there is that the perp risked death/prison with what he did and is documented as being a nutjob who is obsessed with the war in Ukraine and has an online footprint showing that he considers Trump a threat to America. That versus anonymous threats that can be made by anyone from anywhere.

It's the first shooter I'm more confused about. A gen Z kid who somehow has no social media footprint and we've been told of no motive? He was a few cm off killing Trump and it all feels a little Lee Harvy to me. Had he succeeded I wonder who they had teed up to play Jack Ruby 2.0!

Already did m8, the governor's office referencing what they'd been told by law enforcement - which you dismissed because said governor a dirty republican!

It could have been staged to benefit team Trump. I'd argue the difference there is that the perp risked death/prison with what he did and is documented as being a nutjob who is obsessed with the war in Ukraine and has an online footprint showing that he considers Trump a threat to America. That versus anonymous threats that can be made by anyone from anywhere.

It's the first shooter I'm more confused about. A gen Z kid who somehow has no social media footprint and we've been told of no motive? He was a few cm off killing Trump and it all feels a little Lee Harvy to me. Had he succeeded I wonder who they had teed up to play Jack Ruby 2.0!
Rittenhouse

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back