USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Russia and MAGA are in a symbiotic relationship. Russia helped Trump get elected in 2016, MAGA influencers are being paid by Russia.
False. The established facts are that they play both sides because they want division m8. Were they trying to help Trump by running some of the biggest BLM groups on social media?

Don't let them divide us!

False. The established facts are that they play both sides because they want division m8. Were they trying to help Trump by running some of the biggest BLM groups on social media?

Don't let them divide us!

Do they want division, yes, becouse it both weakens the US and aids Trump. From the article you posted "amplify racial tensions during the U.S. presidential election".

Trump wants to amplify racial tension, it helps him. All you have done is help prove my point.

Do they want division, yes, becouse it both weakens the US and aids Trump. From the article you posted "amplify racial tensions during the U.S. presidential election".

Trump wants to amplify racial tension, it helps him. All you have done is help prove my point.
Promoting BLM is an effort to help Trump? There's some wild mental gymnastics m8. Should everyone who is against Trump now boycott BLM? How about the Women's March, which was also promoted by the IRA? I guess being a feminist now means being a Trump supporter.

Alternatively, accept that you were wrong and promote unity. Vlad wants us divided!

Promoting BLM is an effort to help Trump? There's some wild mental gymnastics m8. Should everyone who is against Trump now boycott BLM? How about the Women's March, which was also promoted by the IRA? I guess being a feminist now means being a Trump supporter.

Alternatively, accept that you were wrong and promote unity. Vlad wants us divided!
chief wants us so we post more

Good cop bad cop routine. They are playing you for a fool.

1726654420814.png

His racism is as overt as sky is blue. His playbook is stoking racial tension and his base loves it.

Last edited:
OH Calsher
Jerry Seinfeld GIF

Making BLM seem more extreme is not promoting BLM, as the article you posted stated, it was done to incease racial tension. Racial tension helps Trump. Simple, even the simple should be able understand.

As for admitting I am wrong, you have won this debate in the same manner Trump won his debate vrs Harris. Declare victory if you wish, not even you believe it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i never thought I'd see a worse VP candidate than Palin but creepy JD has her covered in an absolute canter
Interestingly Trump has moved from 2.00 out to 2.10 in the "next President" betting market in the last couple of days, but Vance in from $120 to $100

Gotta wonder, why wouldn't the alleged "shooter" just sit up where these people are videoing from?

Interestingly Trump has moved from 2.00 out to 2.10 in the "next President" betting market in the last couple of days, but Vance in from $120 to $100

Gotta wonder, why wouldn't the alleged "shooter" just sit up where these people are videoing from?
this was not from Sunday, a few years ago

the point what an average golfer trump is, and there ia book about his golf cheating

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back