USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

My cat is identifying as a human, her namesake, Zsa Zsa Gabor. She even tried to slap me, thinking I was a cop. Oy vey.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Our male Persian was named Cher after Sonny and Cher by my sister. Cat was masculine as could be. I thought it was very weird back in 1977, but today it’s considered acceptable.

One of the funniest things I heard on TV was that Trump was furious with his campaign team who told him to pile it on Biden: age, senile, etc. he was so confident he had Biden beaten and not even thinking that Harris would be his opponent. Was furious with them and said he will not be taking any notice of them, is doing it his way.

Seriously, why does he continue to get away with this sort of rubbish.

He repeats the same bullshit to questions he doesn’t have an answer to. Like how is he going to solve the cost of living crisis? Make more energy :drunk:

Apparently? Couldn’t believe it myself but my sister has been teaching 30+ years and seen a lot of crazy shit happen at school. Not the type to make crap up or lie to me. Kids are identifying however they want and it’s making life difficult for the teachers.
There is no way kids are shitting in litter boxes - NONE

Federal reserve cuts key rates, easing inflation. Really nice work by Biden and his team.

Stock market at an all time high, very low unemployment, inflation low compared to the rest of the world. Democrats economic record is undeniably great.
They are reacting to the eventual glorious return of Trump

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Apparently? Couldn’t believe it myself but my sister has been teaching 30+ years and seen a lot of crazy shit happen at school. Not the type to make crap up or lie to me. Kids are identifying however they want and it’s making life difficult for the teachers.
Kids can identify anyway they want, but no way are any kids using litter boxes. I feel sorry for the kids your sister is teaching. If she's the kind that spreads rumours/utter nonsense like this, just what sort of teacher is she??

there's no actual evidence this has happened at any school in Australia (or anywhere), it's always a friend of my sister who's a teacher or a parent has a kid in their class...

It's all hearsay, speculation and some kind of moral panic I'm guessing to help the anti-woke parade

As an educator of 20 years, I've yet to see it.
It's always another school nearby.
Someone heard from someone else.

Only report of cat litter I've heard about is for a school district in the States just in case there is a lockdown and some gun nut on site. But that wouldn't suit the agenda by some.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classic Biden supporter throws insults like a 3rd grader
blinking trailer park boys GIF

That post by Trump might just be the most pathetic thing a presidential candidate has ever done. How do the Trumpets not get second-hand embarrassment from it?
They don't care that it was designed to get the crazies going to attack her

'When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I'm basically the same. The temperament is not that different.'
My handwriting is about the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back