USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

It's easy to believe they leaked to Harris, because she is a brown woman, and couldn't possibly have done well in a debate against a white man, without some cheating being involved.

I mean, the idea she just used her legal training and experience in trial law, to do well answering predictable questions, is just flat out rediculous.

It must have been an earpiece disguised as an ear ring. With some white guy feeding her the answers, much more likely. Or, they gave them the questions, so some white guy could train her in how to answer them. Much more believable.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app
😂😂 oh spare me. Nothing to do with colour. Most media is clearly heavily skewed in favour on Harris and will do anything to help her cause. She wasn’t fact checked once… she got plenty wrong? Why.

😂😂 oh spare me. Nothing to do with colour. Most media is clearly heavily skewed in favour on Harris and will do anything to help her cause. She wasn’t fact checked once… she got plenty wrong? Why.
Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

Not just Mark Robinson the loud mouthed self hating black man that wanted to bring slavery back, or kill certain people for merely their beliefs, he appears to like trans pr0n, the preacher likes trans pr0n.
It appears that the “Got it”, Project 2025 guy that was ousted from Trumps Whitehouse for “National Security reasons”, aka, a massive gambling debt, John McEntee has been grooming youngins on his conservative bro dating app!
Every accusation is an admission, every time folks!

Not just Mark Robinson the loud mouthed self hating black man that wanted to bring slavery back, or kill certain people for merely their beliefs, he appears to like trans pr0n, the preacher likes trans pr0n.
It appears that the “Got it”, Project 2025 guy that was ousted from Trumps Whitehouse for “National Security reasons”, aka, a massive gambling debt, John McEntee has been grooming youngins on his conservative bro dating app!
Every accusation is an admission, every time folks!
Robinson claiming AI from 15 years ago lol

They're eating the dogs! They're eating the cats!

/no fact check required.

I havent read anywhere that it was due to her colour. It was based on her history of word salad answers and inability to go off script successfully.

Adding the racial angle seems like a you problem.
Harris doesn’t engage in word salad. I don’t think you properly understand what that expression means.

Harris engages in politico-speak, occasionally/often providing answers to questions she wants answered rather than the question that was actually asked. But her grammar is generally flawless and her sentence structure is excellent.

Trump is word salad personified. He speaks like a sufferer of Wernicke’s Aphasia - it flows out his mouth for the most part, but it’s most often just a bizarre cocktail of cross references and incoherent randomness involving the key thought bubbles in his head at that moment. His neural pathways are all over the shop and it spills out of his mouth in the form of stream of consciousness ramblings.

No need for you to redirect perfectly legitimate accusations aimed at Trump back onto Harris or others. I realise that’s the MO of this particular political persuasion, and the key directive within their organisation - they’ve engaged in this practice from the outset.

But he’s your man, that’s what you’re getting when you vote for him. Embrace it, if he really is your guy. Surround yourself with people like Trump, and see how your life turns out. See how it all pans out for you when all of your “friends” just emulate a bloke like Trump.

Robinson claiming AI from 15 years ago lol
I almost feel sorry for guys like him, almost. If you're a minority and MAGA you have to be that much louder, dumber and nastier than average for them to even notice you but then in doing that it also makes it easy for them to throw you under the bus when you've outstayed your welcome.

I almost feel sorry for guys like him, almost. If you're a minority and MAGA you have to be that much louder, dumber and nastier than average for them to even notice you but then in doing that it also makes it easy for them to throw you under the bus when you've outstayed your welcome.
Oh yeah, he's black and conservative, so will be thrown poste haste under the bus. A white conservative does that, and no harm no foul.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harris doesn’t engage in word salad. I don’t think you properly understand what that expression means.

Harris engages in politico-speak, occasionally/often providing answers to questions she wants answered rather than the question that was actually asked. But her grammar is generally flawless and her sentence structure is excellent.

Trump is word salad personified. He speaks like a sufferer of Wernicke’s Aphasia - it flows out his mouth for the most part, but it’s most often just a bizarre cocktail of cross references and incoherent randomness involving the key thought bubbles in his head at that moment. His neural pathways are all over the shop and it spills out of his mouth in the form of stream of consciousness ramblings.

No need for you to redirect perfectly legitimate accusations aimed at Trump back onto Harris or others. I realise that’s the MO of this particular political persuasion, and the key directive within their organisation - they’ve engaged in this practice from the outset.

But he’s your man, that’s what you’re getting when you vote for him. Embrace it, if he really is your guy. Surround yourself with people like Trump, and see how your life turns out. See how it all pans out for you when all of your “friends” just emulate a bloke like Trump.
Such a tired argument.

Such a tired argument.
Perhaps if he took some advice on presenting ideas clearly, we wouldn't be laughing at his terrible garbage?

Thing is, if he presented his thoughts clearly and without the embellishment and rambling, you would get about 30 seconds of "I hate you, give me your money" repeated over and over again.

Perhaps if he took some advice on presenting ideas clearly, we wouldn't be laughing at his terrible garbage?

Thing is, if he presented his thoughts clearly and without the embellishment and rambling, you would get about 30 seconds of "I hate you, give me your money" repeated over and over again.
Such a tired argument.

They're eating the dogs! They're eating the cats!

/no fact check required.
Im awaiting Trumps concept of a policy and funding details on how they will save all the cars and dogs of America from being eaten.

vivek doing a town hall in Springfield lol
By hand selected invite only as he doesn’t want any people there who can truthfully tell him what a dumb **** he is.

Because the stuff she got wrong/lied about were grey area or simply not as straight up obvious bullshit as the ones Trump was fact checked for. You fact check absolutely everything and the debate would go for 4 hours.

What examples from Harris were on the level of aborting babies after birth and eating the pets, for example?

Name ten things she should have been fact checked on.
Harris: “Donald Trump left us the worst unemployment since the Great Depression.”

Harris: "If Donald Trump were to be re-elected, he will sign a national abortion ban".

Trump will implement a “sales tax.” Not true. Trump has not pledged to do that and supports tariffs.

If elected, Trump will implement Project 2025. Trump has repeatedly said he has nothing to do with Project 2025.

Harris claimed that “some” police officers died as a result of the demonstrations at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Not true. One died of natural causes

“There is not one member of the US military who is on active duty in a combat zone…” Not true. We have troops in Syria and Iraq who are routinely attacked by Iran-backed militias.

Harris denied that she undertook efforts to bail out left-wing rioters following the 2020 death of George Floyd. Not true. Harris encouraged her social media followers to donate to a bail fund dedicated to those arrested for their months-long, $2 billion siege of cities like Minneapolis.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back