USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Harris: “Donald Trump left us the worst unemployment since the Great Depression.”
This is probably the closest to one that could have done with a check. It wasn't the worst since the Great Depression but it was pretty close.

Harris: "If Donald Trump were to be re-elected, he will sign a national abortion ban".
Trump refused to put this to bed and confirm whether he would do this or not in the very same debate.

If elected, Trump will implement Project 2025. Trump has repeatedly said he has nothing to do with Project 2025.
uh huh :tearsofjoy:

While surrounding himself with the people who wrote it. You're calling this a lie basically on Trump's "trust me bro", wild stuff.

Harris claimed that “some” police officers died as a result of the demonstrations at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Not true. One died of natural causes
Who of course would have clearly still died of those natural causes had he not been assaulted and involved in what he was the previous day, lol

I can't be bothered with the rest. But this list absolutely confirms none of Harris' 'lies' were at the level of executing babies and eating pets.

Harris: “Donald Trump left us the worst unemployment since the Great Depression.”

Harris: "If Donald Trump were to be re-elected, he will sign a national abortion ban".

Trump will implement a “sales tax.” Not true. Trump has not pledged to do that and supports tariffs.

If elected, Trump will implement Project 2025. Trump has repeatedly said he has nothing to do with Project 2025.

Harris claimed that “some” police officers died as a result of the demonstrations at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Not true. One died of natural causes

“There is not one member of the US military who is on active duty in a combat zone…” Not true. We have troops in Syria and Iraq who are routinely attacked by Iran-backed militias.

Harris denied that she undertook efforts to bail out left-wing rioters following the 2020 death of George Floyd. Not true. Harris encouraged her social media followers to donate to a bail fund dedicated to those arrested for their months-long, $2 billion siege of cities like Minneapolis.
Here, let me help you.

So we are scaling lies now. Interesting.
Exactly :thumbsu:

Like I said, you fact check standard political arguments/mistruths and everything that wanders into contentious or grey areas, you'll be there for 4 hours and it'll be a terrible TV product.

All you can really do is try to catch the batshit insane instantly recognizable ones. Not complicated I would have thought.

Not just Mark Robinson the loud mouthed self hating black man that wanted to bring slavery back, or kill certain people for merely their beliefs, he appears to like trans pr0n, the preacher likes trans pr0n.
It appears that the “Got it”, Project 2025 guy that was ousted from Trumps Whitehouse for “National Security reasons”, aka, a massive gambling debt, John McEntee has been grooming youngins on his conservative bro dating app!
Every accusation is an admission, every time folks!
Ol' " Manyvids Mark "

Happy endorsement day!

Suspense Anticipation GIF

Clears throat

Over the past eight years, my political views have shifted from right-wing to left-wing due to several key realizations. Initially, I believed in limited government, personal responsibility, and traditional values, shaped by my upbringing and media exposure. However, as I observed systemic barriers in areas like healthcare and education, it became clear that hard work alone does not ensure success, and these issues required broader governmental action.

Climate change also played a major role in my shift. I once believed free-market solutions were sufficient, but the growing urgency of the crisis convinced me that collective government intervention was necessary. Similarly, my views on social justice evolved. I came to understand that marginalized communities face systemic disadvantages that individual effort cannot overcome, requiring structural changes that right-wing policies often ignore.

(Regenerate response)

Lastly, the rise of attacks on democratic institutions within right-wing politics clashed with my values, pushing me toward a more empathetic, inclusive political stance. I now believe that left-wing principles, which prioritize equity and government support, are essential for a just and functioning society.

We are faced with two right wing candidates in the 2024 US election. As such, it is with great enthusiasm that I have chosen to endorse the more left-wing of the two options: Donald J Trump. The Democrats have lost their way, selling the party out to a wretched hive of war mongers and corporate shills. Nothing summed up this fact better than Dick Cheney jumping ship.

Amongst other things, we must embrace left wing protectionist policy (including tariffs!) to ensure that local industry remains competitive instead of outsourcing all these jobs to child slaves in China. Having a millenial self-made VP of impoverished rust-belt background sends a clear signal of intent in this regard.

In conclusion, it is time to MAGAA: Make America Great Again... Again. God bless you all.

Come on, people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together

Try to love one another right now

images - 2024-09-20T065107.707.jpeg images - 2024-09-20T065134.809.jpeg images - 2024-09-20T065602.161.jpeg images - 2024-09-20T065709.730.jpeg images - 2024-09-20T065947.591.jpeg

Exactly :thumbsu:

Like I said, you fact check standard political arguments/mistruths and everything that wanders into contentious or grey areas, you'll be there for 4 hours and it'll be a terrible TV product.

All you can really do is try to catch the batshit insane instantly recognizable ones. Not complicated I would have thought.
I've always judged lies as lies.

Happy endorsement day!

Suspense Anticipation GIF

Clears throat

Over the past eight years, my political views have shifted from right-wing to left-wing due to several key realizations. Initially, I believed in limited government, personal responsibility, and traditional values, shaped by my upbringing and media exposure. However, as I observed systemic barriers in areas like healthcare and education, it became clear that hard work alone does not ensure success, and these issues required broader governmental action.

Climate change also played a major role in my shift. I once believed free-market solutions were sufficient, but the growing urgency of the crisis convinced me that collective government intervention was necessary. Similarly, my views on social justice evolved. I came to understand that marginalized communities face systemic disadvantages that individual effort cannot overcome, requiring structural changes that right-wing policies often ignore.

(Regenerate response)

Lastly, the rise of attacks on democratic institutions within right-wing politics clashed with my values, pushing me toward a more empathetic, inclusive political stance. I now believe that left-wing principles, which prioritize equity and government support, are essential for a just and functioning society.

We are faced with two right wing candidates in the 2024 US election. As such, it is with great enthusiasm that I have chosen to endorse the more left-wing of the two options: Donald J Trump. The Democrats have lost their way, selling the party out to a wretched hive of war mongers and corporate shills. Nothing summed up this fact better than Dick Cheney jumping ship.

Amongst other things, we must embrace left wing protectionist policy (including tariffs!) to ensure that local industry remains competitive instead of outsourcing all these jobs to child slaves in China. Having a millenial self-made VP of impoverished rust-belt background sends a clear signal of intent in this regard.

In conclusion, it is time to MAGAA: Make America Great Again... Again. God bless you all.

Come on, people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together

Try to love one another right now

View attachment 2115346View attachment 2115347View attachment 2115348View attachment 2115349View attachment 2115350
Awkward Ron.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh spare me. Nothing to do with colour. Most media is clearly heavily skewed in favour on Harris and will do anything to help her cause. She wasn’t fact checked once… she got plenty wrong? Why.
Lol. Everything to do with race and gender.
She was a white male, no one would be suggesting she was getting in ear coaching in the debate.

But they have run a Kamala is dumb and slept her way into multiple elected positions campaign, which, with her record, wouldn't have flown if she wasn't a woman.

So, now they have a woman of colour, who according to them is stupid and promiscuous, who just smoked their boy in a debate.

They have to rationalise that, as the cognitive dissonance is hurting their brain cell.

So, she had the questions, she had an earpiece, the moderators are on her side.

So, your parroting shit that comes as a direct result of a nasty sexist and racist campaign against Kamala.

That you don't understand this is not surprising in the least.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol. Everything to do with race and gender.
She was a white male, no one would be suggesting she was getting in ear coaching in the debate.

But they have run a Kamala is dumb and slept her way into multiple elected positions campaign, which, with her record, wouldn't have flown if she wasn't a woman.

So, now they have a woman of colour, who according to them is stupid and promiscuous, who just smoked their boy in a debate.

They have to rationalise that, as the cognitive dissonance is hurting their brain cell.

So, she had the questions, she had an earpiece, the moderators are on her side.

So, your parroting shit that comes as a direct result of a nasty sexist and racist campaign against Kamala.

That you don't understand this is not surprising in the least.

I posted above her lies she wasn’t fact checked on. Not even once. That says it all.

Take your race and gender crap elsewhere

Trump will implement a “sales tax.” Not true. Trump has not pledged to do that and supports tariffs.

“There is not one member of the US military who is on active duty in a combat zone…” Not true. We have troops in Syria and Iraq who are routinely attacked by Iran-backed militias.

Harris denied that she undertook efforts to bail out left-wing rioters following the 2020 death of George Floyd. Not true. Harris encouraged her social media followers to donate to a bail fund dedicated to those arrested for their months-long, $2 billion siege of cities like Minneapolis.
They're eating the Dogs champ

So we are scaling lies now. Interesting.
Now?

Lies have always been scaled, like everything else.

Like, if it turns out Kamala stole a pencil at school, like Trump stole millions from a cancer charity, they are both thieves, but they are scaled differently.

Saying you aren't that bothered by Kamalas thievery, but think Trumps should disqualify him from the presidency, is an entirely reasonable and rational decision.

Now?

Lies have always been scaled, like everything else.

Like, if it turns out Kamala stole a pencil at school, like Trump stole millions from a cancer charity, they are both thieves, but they are scaled differently.

Saying you aren't that bothered by Kamalas thievery, but think Trumps should disqualify him from the presidency, is an entirely reasonable and rational decision.

I took a ream of photocopy paper from work just yesterday. Now I feel bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back