USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Now look at you. Posting in SRP on Bigfooty.
If only you knew back then :think:
I had a couple of shoe boxes full of them they disappeared to the mist of time alongside my run of Rolling Stone magazines from the 70s to mid 90s.

Why fact check only 1 side in a debate when your suppose to moderate it properly. Either both or neither
I think you miss the point - which isnt that odd

Its not that they only fact checked one - they did fact check 1 Harris comment - but they went for the most outlandish of Trumps

Haitians eating cats and dogs - lie - even JD said it was a lie

Abortions occurring after birth - come on man even you dont believe this

Why fact check only 1 side in a debate when your suppose to moderate it properly. Either both or neither
Trump told so many lies during the debate that of course he was fact checked more than Harris.
That's just logical. Sheer weight of numbers.

If elected, Trump will implement Project 2025. Trump has repeatedly said he has nothing to do with Project 2025.
Hahaha.

Donald said so did he?

I guess he really won in 2020 because he repeatedly said so.

He must be a genius because he repeatedly said so.

Allowing Trump to be the arbiter of truth, is like allowing Chris Scott to umpire Geelong matches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy endorsement day!

Suspense Anticipation GIF

Clears throat

Over the past eight years, my political views have shifted from right-wing to left-wing due to several key realizations. Initially, I believed in limited government, personal responsibility, and traditional values, shaped by my upbringing and media exposure. However, as I observed systemic barriers in areas like healthcare and education, it became clear that hard work alone does not ensure success, and these issues required broader governmental action.

Climate change also played a major role in my shift. I once believed free-market solutions were sufficient, but the growing urgency of the crisis convinced me that collective government intervention was necessary. Similarly, my views on social justice evolved. I came to understand that marginalized communities face systemic disadvantages that individual effort cannot overcome, requiring structural changes that right-wing policies often ignore.

(Regenerate response)

Lastly, the rise of attacks on democratic institutions within right-wing politics clashed with my values, pushing me toward a more empathetic, inclusive political stance. I now believe that left-wing principles, which prioritize equity and government support, are essential for a just and functioning society.

We are faced with two right wing candidates in the 2024 US election. As such, it is with great enthusiasm that I have chosen to endorse the more left-wing of the two options: Donald J Trump. The Democrats have lost their way, selling the party out to a wretched hive of war mongers and corporate shills. Nothing summed up this fact better than Dick Cheney jumping ship.

Amongst other things, we must embrace left wing protectionist policy (including tariffs!) to ensure that local industry remains competitive instead of outsourcing all these jobs to child slaves in China. Having a millenial self-made VP of impoverished rust-belt background sends a clear signal of intent in this regard.

In conclusion, it is time to MAGAA: Make America Great Again... Again. God bless you all.

Come on, people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together

Try to love one another right now

View attachment 2115346View attachment 2115347View attachment 2115348View attachment 2115349View attachment 2115350
You’ve had your 3 milliseconds of fame, now kindly **** off.

HARRIS CLAIM: Trump exchanged love letters with Kim Jong Un

FACT-CHECK: False

Trump did exchange letters with Kim Jong Un in August 2018 after the two leaders held a summit together in Singapore in June 2018. Trump tweeted thanking the North Korean leader "for your nice letter – I look forward to seeing you soon." The White House at the time said Trump sent a reply to the North Korean leader, but the White House did not provide details about what was in Kim Jong Un's letter or what was in Trump's reply.

In August 2019, Trump said he received a "very beautiful letter" from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un when speaking to reporters.

In September 2018, Trump told a crowd at a campaign rally that there was once tough talk between the two leaders, "and then we fell in love."

"And then we fell in love, okay? No, really - he wrote me beautiful letters, and they're great letters," Trump said at the rally. Trump did often speak favorably of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un during and after his presidency.

I would suggest the ABC got this wrong 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

She wasn’t fact checked once.
She didn't utter any egregious in your face dangerous lies. She uttered the sort of usual bullshit political talk that is normal in these sorts of debates, and which normally doesn't get fact checked.

And which wasn't fact checked when Trump did it.

That there was such a focus on fact checking was because previous debates Trump was in, he told such outrageous obvious lies, that the fact these weren't immediately challenged made the debate and the moderators and the network, look stupid.

It is not normal for debate moderators to fact check, because it's not the moderators job to decide what is and isn't true. They are moderators, not arbiters of truth. However, Trump has been using that, not to drop the usual political spin, but to drop outrageous lies, that then garner the veneer of truth because they were said, on TV, in an official looking setting, and not challenged.

Just look at all the death threats schools and Haitian businesses are getting in Springfield.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Now?

Lies have always been scaled, like everything else.

Like, if it turns out Kamala stole a pencil at school, like Trump stole millions from a cancer charity, they are both thieves, but they are scaled differently.

Saying you aren't that bothered by Kamalas thievery, but think Trumps should disqualify him from the presidency, is an entirely reasonable and rational decision.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

It was half a pencil and a billion dollars.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back