USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

According to the ABC whistle blower that was one of the secret agreements between the network and Kamala.
There was no legit whistle blower. There were also no surprise questions. They were the most obvious questions in history of debates, yet Trump was so easily side-tracked he got sucked into every trap Kamala set out for him. Not her fault he's a moron.

Why fact check only 1 side in a debate when your suppose to moderate it properly. Either both or neither
The **** your feelings crowd still crying about a debate that happened nearly two weeks ago.

James Van Der Beek Reaction GIF

So we are scaling lies now. Interesting.

Well they weren’t actually lies vs Trumps blatant obvious lies.

This “both sides are equally as bad” Schtick doesn’t wash. Either in rhetoric or actions.

Dems suck on Israel and should be further left on economic issues, but the republicans are just a fascist party at this point.

If an "endorsement" given in Bigfooty, after the poster talks their endorsement up for several weeks, receives only one like, is it really an endorsement, or a desperate plea for help?

Asking for a mate fellow poster here.
Liking your own posts don't count.
It's just sad really, sad like the sound of one hand clapping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So just a quick recap on today's events.

1. Mark Robinson, GOP Candidate for Governor in North Carolina, a key swing state, is found to have posted a heap on a pr0n site, where he described himself as a black Nazi, and gave detailed descriptions of ****ing his sister-in-law. Story comes out on last day where he could withdraw and let someone else run for the GOP. He refuses to do so.

2. Chris Ruffo - right winger agitator, comes out his wife was an illegal immigrant, and he also signed up for Ashley Maddison cheaters website.

3. Olivia Nuzzi - "journalist" turns out she had an affair with RFK Jr and is stood down. RFK Jr has been married to Cheryl Hines for 10 years, and recently endorsed Donal Trump.

This is all good news for Donald Trump!

Last edited:

1. Mark Robinson, GOP Candidate for govenor in North Carolina, a key swing state, is found to have posted a heap on a pr0n site, where he described himself as a black nazi, and gave detailed descriptions of ****ing his sister-in-law. Story comes out on last day where he could withdraw and let someone else run for the GOP. He refuses to do so.

2. Chris Ruffo - right winger agitator, comes out his wife was an illegal immigrant, and he also signed up for Ashley Maddison cheaters website.

3. Olivia Nuzzi - "jounralist" turns out she had an affair with RFK Jr and is stood down. RFK Jr has been married to Cheryl Hines for 10 years, and recently endorsed Donal Trump.

Yes, all Stokey’s people.

The last 2 I doubt will move the needle much on anything, but still think North Carolina ****ed now for the GOP.

1. Mark Robinson, GOP Candidate for govenor in North Carolina, a key swing state, is found to have posted a heap on a pr0n site, where he described himself as a black nazi, and gave detailed descriptions of ****ing his sister-in-law. Story comes out on last day where he could withdraw and let someone else run for the GOP. He refuses to do so.

3. Olivia Nuzzi - "jounralist" turns out she had an affair with RFK Jr and is stood down. RFK Jr has been married to Cheryl Hines for 10 years, and recently endorsed Donal Trump.

No cats were harmed in this post

Oh also forgot this https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rump-diddy-charges-jimmy-kimmel-b2614803.html

“I love Diddy. You know he’s a good friend of mine, he’s a good guy,” Trump responded. “Is he a good guy?”

O’Day briefly looked to the side before sheepishly replying, “I don’t want to answer that question.”

“Oh well I think he’s a good guy, I’m gonna stick up for him,” the former president said.
It really is good news for Trump. Harris should be scared.

According to the ABC whistle blower that was one of the secret agreements between the network and Kamala.
The ABC whistleblower lol

I’ve got a bridge to sell you. Special deal just for you.
Sydney Opera House Australia GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back