USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

So just a quick recap on today's events.

1. Mark Robinson, GOP Candidate for Governor in North Carolina, a key swing state, is found to have posted a heap on a pr0n site, where he described himself as a black Nazi, and gave detailed descriptions of ****ing his sister-in-law. Story comes out on last day where he could withdraw and let someone else run for the GOP. He refuses to do so.

2. Chris Ruffo - right winger agitator, comes out his wife was an illegal immigrant, and he also signed up for Ashley Maddison cheaters website.

3. Olivia Nuzzi - "journalist" turns out she had an affair with RFK Jr and is stood down. RFK Jr has been married to Cheryl Hines for 10 years, and recently endorsed Donal Trump.

This is all good news for Donald Trump!
DonOld’s compared Robinson to MLK :p

Everything Donald Trump Has Said About North Carolina's Mark Robinson

If an "endorsement" given in Bigfooty, after the poster talks their endorsement up for several weeks, receives only one like, is it really an endorsement, or a desperate plea for help?

Asking for a mate fellow poster here.
The amount of PMs I've had thanking me for the endorsement post, it's actually wild. People come up to me with tears in their eyes saying "Krakz, m8, I'm so grateful that an intellectual like you crunched all the numbers and figured out with certainty the objectively correct opinion".

Many of them are sadly bant from this board but the appreciation has been overwhelming... I just feel a bit bad taking all the attention away from tonight's prelim :(

According to the ABC whistle blower that was one of the secret agreements between the network and Kamala.
Secret Agreement... Lol

Hey if you don't spout utter nonsense that is easily provable to be false, we won't call you up on it

The amount of PMs I've had thanking me for the endorsement post, it's actually wild. People come up to me with tears in their eyes saying "Krakz, m8, I'm so grateful that an intellectual like you crunched all the numbers and figured out with certainty the objectively correct opinion".

Many of them are sadly bant from this board but the appreciation has been overwhelming... I just feel a bit bad taking all the attention away from tonight's prelim :(
Seems Mark Robinson is causing problems in North Carolina.

It was a simple to understand comment.
Somebody said they BOTH lied.
Lies are lies whether big, small or otherwise.
The person lying is still a lier.
People are trying to make a distinction on the amount or the size of lies.
Lies are LIES.
Somewhere along the line I think you may have missed that some lies are dangerous and can cause serious harm however me complimenting someone on their hairdo does not cause harm yet both can be lies.

So disagree, not all lies are the same.

It was a simple to understand comment.
Somebody said they BOTH lied.
Lies are lies whether big, small or otherwise.
The person lying is still a lier.
People are trying to make a distinction on the amount or the size of lies.
Lies are LIES.
*liar

there's a difference between stating something that's mostly true but not exactly accurate

such as "yeah for years I was running 20km a week" when in fact if I did the numbers it was for a period of 18 months where I was running more like 18km per week

compared with "I wrote the entire works of Shakespeare, including all his sonnets - and I ride an elephant to work every day at the cloud-making factory where I am in fact paid in jelly beans"

both are untrue yes, but only one is a blatant lie

Seems Mark Robinson is causing problems in North Carolina.
According to jatz14 a page or two back, criticisms of a person of colour are racist by default. Before we know it someone will be suggesting he has bluetooth earings or other such slurs. Please be more careful in future, we must all do our part to prevent bigotry! ❤️

Somewhere along the line I think you may have missed that some lies are dangerous and can cause serious harm however me complimenting someone on their hairdo does not cause harm yet both can be lies.

So disagree, not all lies are the same.
Has Trump now publicly announced that he supports abortion rights and will sign a Congressional Bill codifying Roe v Wade when President? Is that the official GOP policy?

I thought he said he will vote against a ballot measure, in his home state of Florida, that would protect abortion rights (after facing backlash from MAGA brethren).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If an "endorsement" given in Bigfooty, after the poster talks their endorsement up for several weeks, receives only one like, is it really an endorsement, or a desperate plea for help?

Asking for a mate fellow poster here.

It was the Bigfooty equivalent of a press conference at Four Seasons Total Landscaping

Zero is a special number.

You do realise that nobody here finds you particularly folksy or charming yeh ?

According to jatz14 a page or two back, criticisms of a person of colour are racist by default. Before we know it someone will be suggesting he has bluetooth earings or other such slurs. Please be more careful in future, we must all do our part to prevent bigotry!
It's not a criticism.

He's sabotaging Republicans, good on him.

Let's get a reality check Trump fans. Obviously lying about cats and dogs being eaten is a problem for any other candidate but not trump apparently. Some of my year 2s lie at times but eventually take responsibility. Of course Harris and all normal politicians embellish but not to the degree that Trump does. We can all agree on that surely?

....and if Mark Robinson was a Democrat all MAGAs would be calling for him to be sacked and insulting him. That's a reality that liberals do better than conservatives (remember giving Biden the heave ho).

According to the ABC whistle blower that was one of the secret agreements between the network and Kamala.
Even IF she got the questions ahead of time
Even IF there was an agreement to not fact check her

How does that change that Trump went on a demented rant about eating pets?

....and if Mark Robinson was a Democrat all MAGAs would be calling for him to be sacked and insulting him. That's a reality that liberals do better than conservatives (remember giving Biden the heave ho).
Biden’s not a great comparison. He did nothing wrong other than get a bit old. And their abandoning of him was a political, rather than moral, judgment.

But their support for, say, Andrew Cuomo evaporated pretty quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back