USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

You do realise that nobody here finds you particularly folksy or charming yeh ?
False. There's plenty of anti-Trumper's who still go outside occasionally and haven't traded in their sense of humour for permanent toxic rage... still engage in a few lulz with the boys n whatnot, haven't succumbed to the level of partisan division that Vlad et al want us to have. Snickers-boi and Chuckles, off the top of my head. Actually I'll formulate a list...

NSWCROW
bourbons
Mofra
spinynorman
Financialpanther
Chicago1
Crankyhawk

can I get an amen?

basketball-fan-ignored.gif

False. There's plenty of anti-Trumper's who still go outside occasionally and haven't traded in their sense of humour for permanent toxic rage... still engage in a few lulz with the boys n whatnot, haven't succumbed to the level of partisan division that Vlad et al want us to have. Snickers-boi and Chuckles, off the top of my head. Actually I'll formulate a list...

NSWCROW
bourbons
Mofra
spinynorman
Financialpanther
Chicago1
Crankyhawk

can I get an amen?

View attachment 2115857

They're still not gonna FK you. Not with this tired approach.

NSWCROW
bourbons
Mofra
spinynorman
Financialpanther
Chicago1
Crankyhawk

can I get an amen?

View attachment 2115857
Toxic masculinity! How dare you

Anonbinary thank you very much

According to jatz14 a page or two back, criticisms of a person of colour are racist by default. Before we know it someone will be suggesting he has bluetooth earings or other such slurs. Please be more careful in future, we must all do our part to prevent bigotry! ❤️
I don't like orange people

Happy endorsement day!

Suspense Anticipation GIF

Clears throat

Over the past eight years, my political views have shifted from right-wing to left-wing due to several key realizations. Initially, I believed in limited government, personal responsibility, and traditional values, shaped by my upbringing and media exposure. However, as I observed systemic barriers in areas like healthcare and education, it became clear that hard work alone does not ensure success, and these issues required broader governmental action.

Climate change also played a major role in my shift. I once believed free-market solutions were sufficient, but the growing urgency of the crisis convinced me that collective government intervention was necessary. Similarly, my views on social justice evolved. I came to understand that marginalized communities face systemic disadvantages that individual effort cannot overcome, requiring structural changes that right-wing policies often ignore.

(Regenerate response)

Lastly, the rise of attacks on democratic institutions within right-wing politics clashed with my values, pushing me toward a more empathetic, inclusive political stance. I now believe that left-wing principles, which prioritize equity and government support, are essential for a just and functioning society.

We are faced with two right wing candidates in the 2024 US election. As such, it is with great enthusiasm that I have chosen to endorse the more left-wing of the two options: Donald J Trump. The Democrats have lost their way, selling the party out to a wretched hive of war mongers and corporate shills. Nothing summed up this fact better than Dick Cheney jumping ship.

Amongst other things, we must embrace left wing protectionist policy (including tariffs!) to ensure that local industry remains competitive instead of outsourcing all these jobs to child slaves in China. Having a millenial self-made VP of impoverished rust-belt background sends a clear signal of intent in this regard.

In conclusion, it is time to MAGAA: Make America Great Again... Again. God bless you all.

Come on, people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together

Try to love one another right now

View attachment 2115346View attachment 2115347View attachment 2115348View attachment 2115349View attachment 2115350
wtf GIF

The amount of PMs I've had thanking me for the endorsement post, it's actually wild. People come up to me with tears in their eyes saying "Krakz, m8, I'm so grateful that an intellectual like you crunched all the numbers and figured out with certainty the objectively correct opinion".

Many of them are sadly bant from this board but the appreciation has been overwhelming... I just feel a bit bad taking all the attention away from tonight's prelim :(

Tumbleweeds Plains GIF

Ahahahah
You've won the interweb.
Everybody on the SRP board has voted you number 1.
Take your winnings to the bank Suzie.
Not why I post on social media mate!
I don’t post to win, I do however post to call folks like you out on your BS!
I’m kinda like one of those inconvenient “fact checkers” you hate!
Consider yourself checked, mate!👍❤️

There was no legit whistle blower. There were also no surprise questions. They were the most obvious questions in history of debates, yet Trump was so easily side-tracked he got sucked into every trap Kamala set out for him. Not her fault he's a moron.
Why are we still arguing these clear and common sense points with these trolls? :confusedv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're still not gonna FK you. Not with this tired approach.
You're just mad you didn't make the list... you used to be cool m8. Focus more on the humorous gifs and less on the toxic rage and I'll let you back in the club!
Surely most people have him on IGNORE
There's two facts that have been repeatedly confirmed by chịrf and admins:
  • Not a single poster has me on ignore (making it an interesting psychological phenomenon that a few consistently claim they do)
  • I have never reported a single post on BF (despite a few toxic folk accusing me of doing so)

Like their role model* Kamala, they insist on engaging in dishonesty in an age where truth is more important than ever.

* By "role model" I mean someone that they all unanimously and consistently disliked a few months ago (check out this very thread earlier in the year) but began clapping like seals when the MSM switched the narrative from the "Biden is in great health" gaslighting to the "This deeply unpopular candidate that you all dislike is actually the mesiah" gaslighting.

Sad!

Why are we still arguing these clear and common sense points with these trolls? :confusedv1:
I’m assuming it’s because they’re too generous of spirit’ to Block them, but it drives down the quality of discourse. Surely they are aware that their incessant BS is not believed.

Trump was pulled up four (4) times. Far less than the occasions he bullied the moderators to get the last word in, as the ‘poor petal’ is nothing if not perpetually aggrieved.

I’m assuming it’s because they’re too generous of spirit’ to Block them, but it drives down the quality of discourse. Surely they are aware that their incessant BS is not believed.

Trump was pulled up four (4) times. Far less than the occasions he bullied the moderators to get the last word in, as the ‘poor petal’ is nothing if not perpetually aggrieved.
All politicians lie, it comes with the territory and Harris isn’t immune to it.

Difference is Harris sprinkles truths in amongst the lies, whereas Trump is just a deranged pathological lying individual who hasn’t told one truth for over a decade.

You're just mad you didn't make the list... you used to be cool m8. Focus more on the humorous gifs and less on the toxic rage and I'll let you back in the club!

There's two facts that have been repeatedly confirmed by chịrf and admins:
  • Not a single poster has me on ignore (making it an interesting psychological phenomenon that a few consistently claim they do)
  • I have never reported a single post on BF (despite a few toxic folk accusing me of doing so)

Like their role model* Kamala, they insist on engaging in dishonesty in an age where truth is more important than ever.

* By "role model" I mean someone that they all unanimously and consistently disliked a few months ago (check out this very thread earlier in the year) but began clapping like seals when the MSM switched the narrative from the "Biden is in great health" gaslighting to the "This deeply unpopular candidate that you all dislike is actually the mesiah" gaslighting.

Sad!

Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF by ABC Network

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back