USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

That interview was a car crash. Absolute word salad. Poor Oprah.
Did you watch it all or just clips that you saw on the internet?

I watched it and the only trip up I saw was re guns. But thought she tried to cover it but not that well.

Maybe take your bias glasses off?

Now that I have replied to your content, do you think that Trump speaks coherently? Left over word salads?

Did you watch it all or just clips that you saw on the internet?

I watched it and the only trip up I saw was re guns. But thought she tried to cover it but not that well.

Maybe take your bias glasses off?

Now that I have replied to your content, do you think that Trump speaks coherently? Left over word salads?

I watched it all. Couldn’t answer some questions and just spoke complete gibberish. Thought the gun answer was okay.
Thanks for dropping by.

What's with the names?

What do carltonchelsea and I call you? Karen?
Lolololol, it’s like when the right wing nuffies get confused and think that because I have “chelsea” as apart of my moniker, that that can only mean one thing, chelseacarlton aka carltonchelsea must be a woman, a chick, a female, rather than the fact I follow the London football team, wait for it, called Chelsea!🤦🤣
Their smooth brains are wired different, very basically wired, on/off, that’s it, for people whom appear to be totally dim witted, it’s a shame the rest of us light bulbs have the ability to use the dimming function, facts!

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

Look at the complete gibberish we have to read (above).

And you reckon I’m the problem?

Take your biased glasses off.
You pop into these threads, have a go at posters, laugh at posts then disappear until the next time.

You don't add anything useful.

I also don't believe you watched the full Oprah show and you didn't answer my question.

Think you may be the biased one.

Further, I have never hidden my absolute dislike of all things Trump. So my bias is there for all to read.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You pop into these threads, have a go at posters, laugh at posts then disappear until the next time.

You don't add anything useful.

I also don't believe you watched the full Oprah show and you didn't answer my question.

Think you may be the biased one.

Further, I have never hidden my absolute dislike of all things Trump. So my bias is there for all to read.

I’ve said it to you before, and I’ll say it again, you do not get to dictate which opinions are good and which are bad on this website. My opinion was that her interview was horrible. Remember when you said we are all allowed an opinion? Yep, well that’s me now. Suddenly you don’t like it, go figure.

Which poster did I have a go at?

Visions decided to go personal at me (no criticism from you, SHOCK).

I get laugh reactions from you again (SHOCK).

And yet, now you think I’m the problem.

Again, shock.

I’ve said it to you before, and I’ll say it again, you do not get to dictate which opinions are good and which are bad on this website. My opinion was that her interview was horrible. Remember when you said we are all allowed an opinion? Yep, well that’s me now. Suddenly you don’t like it, go figure.

Which poster did I have a go at?

Visions decided to go personal at me (no criticism from you, SHOCK).

I get laugh reactions from you again (SHOCK).

And yet, now you think I’m the problem.

Again, shock.
So still not answering what I asked?

That interview was a car crash. Absolute word salad. Poor Oprah.
You made me watch Oprah

Oh look its Rita Panini - I should have known

I watched this 2 minute clip and I cant spot the word salad. I spotted someone trying to get across the point that America shouldnt be as divided as it is .

Did she search for words? Yes but thats what happens when you are trying to hold emotion and emphasise the message

Did she have an accent? This was one of the bizarre claims I saw . She put her Mother talking to a 15 yr old daughter/step who has come home from a bad night voice on. Soft and slow and caring . Something I'm sure every parent has done

Now if you could find the clips - before you hit Caulfield (Buckaroo R8 ) - and show where the word salad is

So still not answering what I asked?

You don’t get to dodge and weave your piss poor hypocritical behaviour.

You just sooked about me laughing at posts, yet you laughed at my posts to begin with (yet again).

You sooked about me having a go at posters, which didn’t even occur, in fact it was the other way round, and you didn’t say a word about others.

I’ll answer your questions when you cut out that behaviour on here.

Last edited:
You made me watch Oprah

I watched this 2 minute clip and I cant spot the word salad. I spotted someone trying to get across the point that America shouldnt be as divided as it is .

Did she search for words? Yes but thats what happens when you are trying to hold emotion and emphasise the message

Did she have an accent? This was one of the bizarre claims I saw . She put her Mother talking to a 15 yr old daughter/step who has come home from a bad night voice on. Soft and slow and caring . Something I'm sure every parent has done

Now if you could find the clips - before you hit Caulfield (Buckaroo R8 ) - and show where the word salad is

Oh look you picked the biggest idiot in the media to try prove a point here. I should have known. Search harder, they are out there.

Oh look you picked the biggest idiot in the media to try prove a point here. I should have known. Search harder, they are out there.
What does Panini posting the clip and someone else posting the exact same clip have to do with the content? ( for reference I only noticed who posted it AFTER I clipped it here)

The clip is the clip.

I then asked YOU to find the word salad clips you said were out there

Search harder. They are out there

Rita is just an awful person. Her opinion means zilch. Her business is to insult using Grade 2 language. We can do better than re-posting her mean spirited content. She can critique Harris but she needs to be even handed with Trump and his many failings.

Can go back and forth with your whataboutism all day, but I’d rather have a punt at Caulfield. Enjoy.
It's the Trump vs Harris thread. Of course people are going to compare them, especially when you're talking about word salad.

There's a whole other thread if you just want to discuss Harris.

You made me watch Oprah

Rina Panahi is the great Satan of right wing 'journalism'.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back