USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody with more than 3 brain cells wouldn't watch oprah
I used to watch her, loved it when she was giving away prizes and the audience would scream.

Her book club recommendations helped quite a few authors, she isn't that bad.

We can critique Kamala of course as she isn't perfect. However this should work both ways and it just doesn't. If Harris was a convicted sex predator or felon I would not be posting in support of her.

Certainly if she in anyway supported or was neutral towards neo Nazis or rambled about immigrants eating pets then again I wouldn't support her.
Every potential POTUS candidate has issues. That's a given. Every effective POTUS had issues. It is ALWAYS a question of which one has the lesser problems or which tribe you identify with.
I've had doubts and reservations about each one I've voted for, and not just for POTUS.

Did you watch it all or just clips that you saw on the internet?

I watched it and the only trip up I saw was re guns. But thought she tried to cover it but not that well.

Maybe take your bias glasses off?

Now that I have replied to your content, do you think that Trump speaks coherently? Left over word salads?
You know he didn't.

He saw clips, and heard Maga say it was a car crash

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's two facts that have been repeatedly confirmed by chịrf and admins:
  • Not a single poster has me on ignore (making it an interesting psychological phenomenon that a few consistently claim they do)
  • I have never reported a single post on BF (despite a few toxic folk accusing me of doing so)

This must be one of the most pathetic posts I've ever seen on here! I generally scroll straight past your posts anyway, but to repeatedly check with Chief to see who has you on ignore... 🤪

If it's any consolation, as soon as I hit 'Post reply' on this, I'll put you on ignore, then you will have something substantive in reply next time you hassle Chief about it. 😉👍

3. Olivia Nuzzi - "journalist" turns out she had an affair with RFK Jr and is stood down. RFK Jr has been married to Cheryl Hines for 10 years, and recently endorsed Donald Trump.
To be fair, she said she sexted with him only.

But also, her fiancé did the right thing breaking it off. You would have to dump someone with such low standards.

Man, I hate this stuff. I get the political position of not alienating independents and not giving fire to the right-wing soapbox, but the glorification of gun use by private citizens in urban environments is grotesque. Why the **** do you need a gun? Give me a reason? And is there any evidence that gun safety measures have any meaningful impact on gun culture? Sure, red-flags laws etc may help mitigate some of the problems, but as seen over the last few years, even with measures introduced by Biden and by states, gun violence just continues virtually unabated.

And then you have a gun-reform campaigner in David Hogg - who survived the Marjory Stoneman Douglas HS shooting - regularly posting on Twitter at a gun-range promoting the virtues of "using a gun in a safe environment". Spare me.

I'll never get it.

Man, I hate this stuff. I get the political position of not alienating independents and not giving fire to the right-wing soapbox, but the glorification of gun use by private citizens in urban environments is grotesque. Why the **** do you need a gun? Give me a reason? And is there any evidence that gun safety measures have any meaningful impact on gun culture? Sure, red-flags laws etc may help mitigate some of the problems, but as seen over the last few years, even with measures introduced by Biden and by states, gun violence just continues virtually unabated.

And then you have a gun-reform campaigner in David Hogg - who survived the Marjory Stoneman Douglas HS shooting - regularly posting on Twitter at a gun-range promoting the virtues of "using a gun in a safe environment". Spare me.

I'll never get it.

Because the criminals have guns :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back