USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

So that's what you think other people think.
Never met somebody who knows what other people think
Kudos to you sweetie.
Can you please provide the evidence that you,”Scotty from office works”, are the most, negative poster against trump on the SRP like you claimed?
That would be great!
Just like “you” claimed!
Cheers bro, let’s see your posts?
It’s almost as if you know you’re lying, but can’t bot your way out of your bottiness!?
When I take your KING, the game is over……….check, mate!♎✌🏿

Can you please provide the evidence that you,”Scotty from office works”, are the most, negative poster against trump on the SRP like you claimed?
That would be great!
Just like “you” claimed!
Cheers bro, let’s see your posts?
It’s almost as if you know you’re lying, but can’t bot your way out of your bottiness!?
When I take your KING, the game is over……….check, mate!♎✌🏿
You win.
You're the best.

What the hell was Cheryl Hines thinking?
Season 10 Finale GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Some states have commenced mail in voting,
Trump claims illegals are voting.
He isn't bright enough to figure out that an illegal can stick a ballot in an envelope and post it, but that if they aren't a legal registered voter, it isn't counted. Too much deductive reasoning involved. Comfortably beyond him, and a fair few posters here I'm betting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most media is clearly heavily skewed in favour on Harris
Not true, not even sure how you could seriously say that - given the preponderance of rabid RW news outlets who would applaud Trump if he backed one out live on camera - but even to the degree that some media are supporting Harris, it probably has a lot to do with the fact they think she’d likely make a better president than the guy who is demonstrably unhinged.

She wasn’t fact checked once… she got plenty wrong? Why.
She got a few things wrong, but they were presumably overwhelmed by Trump’s stock in trade torrent of misinformation, disinformation, outright lies and rambling pointless distractions.

Seriously, who could look at the bilge that spewed from Trump’s cake hole and go “THEY'RE LETTING HARRIS GET AWAY WITH SAYING ANYTHING!!!”

Man, I hate this stuff. I get the political position of not alienating independents and not giving fire to the right-wing soapbox, but the glorification of gun use by private citizens in urban environments is grotesque. Why the **** do you need a gun? Give me a reason? And is there any evidence that gun safety measures have any meaningful impact on gun culture? Sure, red-flags laws etc may help mitigate some of the problems, but as seen over the last few years, even with measures introduced by Biden and by states, gun violence just continues virtually unabated.

And then you have a gun-reform campaigner in David Hogg - who survived the Marjory Stoneman Douglas HS shooting - regularly posting on Twitter at a gun-range promoting the virtues of "using a gun in a safe environment". Spare me.

I'll never get it.

She's doing her best to upset her base with guns, fracking, Gaza, lack of healthcare policy, hardline on immigration.
Swinging voters are only a small percentage, she needs to get her base out.

She's doing her best to upset her base with guns
You have NFI.

Even Dems in America love guns, especially ones in the key swing states. And the ones who don't are not changing their vote because of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back