USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Gangland thug stuff is one thing, running a sex slave operation is a whole nother kettle of fish. I think the key difference is consent.

It's wild news though. **** Combs and anyone willingly involved. I enjoyed a lot of songs by the guy and his record label but it's getting hard to enjoy any oldskool music now knowing that seemingly nearly all of these people were absolute pieces of shit.

I daresay he'll get Epstein'd before he can spill the beans on anyone powerful.

I'm broadly against kink-shaming m8.
In a speech lasting just over an hour, Trump liberally meted out hellos to prominent North Carolina Republicans, including Sen. Ted Budd, Reps. Dan Bishop and David Rouzer, state GOP Chair Jason Simmons, Republican National Committee Chair Michael Whatley — and even Florida GOP Rep. Anna Paulina Luna.

Conspicuously absent: Robinson.

Well I'd start with 35 felonies over a misdemeanour (at worst) hush money payment that would have many politicians in prison if it were enforced consistently.

Inb4 claims of "but that was conducted by the DOJ, not the Biden / Harris establishment power class" by the historically ignorant!
stick to the weird jovial/troll stuff mate, substance isn't your thing.

Your posts are a pain in the ass mate. Stop being a know all.
It's not my fault if you can't handle pushback on all the grandiose, factless statements you make.

You asserted that Harris' stance on guns would alienate her base, with zero proof.

Harris needs to convince conservative leaning independents and some 'moderate' Republicans to vote for her in swing states - mainly the rust belt. An anti gun campaign would be stupid. The Dems' base is not going to switch sides or not vote in the Election because of this issue when Republicans are far, far worse on guns.

This election is not being fought on gun control. It's inflation/economy and everything else is just noise.

It's not my fault if you can't handle pushback on all the grandiose, factless statements you make.

You asserted that Harris' stance on guns would alienate her base, with zero proof.

Harris needs to convince conservative leaning independents and some 'moderate' Republicans to vote for her in swing states - mainly the rust belt. An anti gun campaign would be stupid. The Dems' base is not going to switch sides or not vote in the Election because of this issue when Republicans are far, far worse on guns.

This election is not being fought on gun control. It's inflation/economy and everything else is just noise.
You are wrong on a number of things, not all Democrats are cool with gun ownership or killing house intruders.
Swing voters make up about 3% of all voters there. Voting is not compulsory. A lot of porential voters need some inspiration or reason to vote.
Dem voters won't switch sides but a small percentage might not show up to vote.
There are more issues than just the economy even if that is the main one
Issues important to Democrats are abortion- tick, Gaza- cross, Health Care-cross, Bragging about guns-cross, Climate Change-cross.Fracking-cross.
If she loses Pennsylvania by 100 votes it will be because a small portion of her base dodn't show up.
Get that through your thick head.

Probably be a record amount of postal votes this election...because, you know, scientists say voting for a woman by post avoids chance of transitioning into a woman.

Trying to remember where I got that from...maybe "I saw it on TV"

7145aeaf84371f5844d1f4e445b6e425

Well I'd start with 35 felonies over a misdemeanour (at worst) hush money payment that would have many politicians in prison if it were enforced consistently.

Inb4 claims of "but that was conducted by the DOJ, not the Biden / Harris establishment power class" by the historically ignorant!
But it wasn’t done by the DOJ it was a state based action….

There is zero evidence that Biden/Harris had anything to do with Trump’s prosecution.

He’s been convicted of felonies so it’s not a misdemeanour just because you think it should be.

Try again.

Maybe Don shouldn’t **** pr0n stars and then cover up hush money payments.
As I suggested, the historically ignorant would have this take. If you believe that the US justice system is intended to be just and is not a tiered system in favour of the establishment then I don't know what to tell you. You probably deny that Bernie had the primaries rigged against him too!
In a speech lasting just over an hour, Trump liberally meted out hellos to prominent North Carolina Republicans, including Sen. Ted Budd, Reps. Dan Bishop and David Rouzer, state GOP Chair Jason Simmons, Republican National Committee Chair Michael Whatley — and even Florida GOP Rep. Anna Paulina Luna.

Conspicuously absent: Robinson.
Politician fails to namedrop fellow politician who is presently going through a media scandal - shocking!
stick to the weird jovial/troll stuff mate, substance isn't your thing.
Facts > feelings m8.

You are wrong on a number of things, not all Democrats are cool with gun ownership or killing house intruders.
Swing voters make up about 3% of all voters there. Voting is not compulsory. A lot of porential voters need some inspiration or reason to vote.
Dem voters won't switch sides but a small percentage might not show up to vote.
There are more issues than just the economy even if that is the main one
Issues important to Democrats are abortion- tick, Gaza- cross, Health Care-cross, Bragging about guns-cross, Climate Change-cross.Fracking-cross.
If she loses Pennsylvania by 100 votes it will be because a small portion of her base dodn't show up.
Get that through your thick head.
It breaks my heart seeing this in-fighting by my fellow lefties. If only the Dems had allowed a fair primary and a consistently genuine leftist like Bernie had been given the nod. Now we're stuck stuck with two gun toting corporate shills... at least only one of them (Kamala) is a war monger!

As I suggested, the historically ignorant would have this take. If you believe that the US justice system is intended to be just and is not a tiered system in favour of the establishment then I don't know what to tell you. You probably deny that Bernie had the primaries rigged against him too!

Politician fails to namedrop fellow politician who is presently going through a media scandal - shocking!

Facts > feelings m8.

It breaks my heart seeing this in-fighting by my fellow lefties. If only the Dems had allowed a fair primary and a consistently genuine leftist like Bernie had been given the nod. Now we're stuck stuck with two gun toting corporate shills... at least only one of them (Kamala) is a war monger!
I delight in your posts.

The right has been reduced to this. It's like you all got a package deal on a lobotomy, and they botched it.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Facts > feelings m8.

Still better than a racist, rapist, climate denier, felon, corrupt fascist liar .

Last edited:

Facts > feelings m8.

I will try a different approach what are your thoughts and opinions on Mark Robinson not being invited to the SC rally and why was he not invited ?
FK explain to your millions of followers your thoughts on Mark Robinson they need to know m8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I delight in your posts.

The right has been reduced to this. It's like you all got a package deal on a lobotomy, and they botched it.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Speaking of botched lobotomy.

If you’re going to post this nonsense, at least be able to spell basic words.

Being found guilt of rape seems to be substance to the accusation your a rapist.

IMG_4780.jpeg

Last edited:
Can we honestly say that the debate really changed anyone's minds? It's very likely Americans are already decided on who they're going to vote, Trumps supporters are going to believe what he says, Democrats are going to vote for Harris anyway, the most it would have is change the midns of like 60,000 people in inconsequencial states who weren't planning to vote that day going "Eh, might as well"

It's all for show, I do think Harris going for the "Trump is insane" card is the right play, because you can't really deny it, some of the shit he says is funny but it's just starting to become tiring.

Can we honestly say that the debate really changed anyone's minds? It's very likely Americans are already decided on who they're going to vote, Trumps supporters are going to believe what he says, Democrats are going to vote for Harris anyway, the most it would have is change the midns of like 60,000 people in inconsequencial states who weren't planning to vote that day going "Eh, might as well"

It's all for show, I do think Harris going for the "Trump is insane" card is the right play, because you can't really deny it, some of the shit he says is funny but it's just starting to become tiring.

Seems to have.

She took a big risk saying his rallies were boring because imagine if he was now selling out venues and had high energy, her campaign might be toast to the vibes voter.

That call permeated mass media and the political narrative all the way to Joe Rogan, so I don't know if it had a big influence, but post debate we are operating in her frame and not Trump's. Making that call and being right gives her street cred, but also showed a killer instinct to take on a bully which the US values in a leader.

Can we honestly say that the debate really changed anyone's minds?
I posted before that all it will do (should) is calm the fears of those who fell into the echo chamber of dumb Kamala , shrill Kamala, quiet Kamala , bad speaker Kamala

I had some concerns over ability to convey a message mostly because I hadnt focussed on her speaking for a while

It may move the needle on some but as to how many who knows

Seems to have.

I mean fair, but polls usually subside for the most part even if it's a small gain, I still think Harris is in the driver's seat purely due to Trump's incompetence, as she doesn't seem to be a remarkable candidate, just better than Trump.

If you believe that the US justice system is intended to be just and is not a tiered system in favour of the establishment then I don't know what to tell you.
Exactly m8, and Trump is as 'establishment' as they come. If he wasn't who he is, all his remaining trials would have been run and done by now and he'd be chilling in some country club correctional facility.

But he is who he is, so he was able to just delay delay delay until after the election and (imo) won't see a single day of jail time even if he loses and those trials proceed - despite literally being on tape doing something far more serious than normal citizens have seen jail time over.

Its a 2 tiered system all right, and Trump is one of the greatest benefactors of it you're ever likely to see.

Exactly m8, and Trump is as 'establishment' as they come. If he wasn't who he is, all his remaining trials would have been run and done by now and he'd be chilling in some country club correctional facility.

But he is who he is, so he was able to just delay delay delay until after the election and (imo) won't see a single day of jail time even if he loses and those trials proceed - despite literally being on tape doing something far more serious than normal citizens have seen jail time over.

Its a 2 tiered system all right, and Trump is one of the greatest benefactors of it you're ever likely to see.
Donald promised to 'drain the swamp' but all it ended up with, was a new landlord.

She took a big risk saying his rallies were boring because imagine if he was now selling out venues and had high energy, her campaign might be toast to the vibes voter.

That call permeated mass media and the political narrative all the way to Joe Rogan, so I don't know if it had a big influence, but post debate we are operating in her frame and not Trump's. Making that call and being right gives her street cred, but also showed a killer instinct to take on a bully which the US values in a leader.
Not really a risk though, we've seen enough. He's lost that 2016 fast ball and his rallies are boring and rambling. Every rally he holds now their a videos of empty seats and people leaving early, it's a self generating cycle.

If you're posting in a bigfooty forum about american elections you're more engaged than a big chunk of the american electorate. The fact is that a lot of people ~70m watched the debate and millions more have watched the clips. It's shown her to be capable and highlighted every bad trait of Trump. Could very easliy shift 1% of voters who hadn't engaged properly previously and had only heard how she was a DEI hire etc., and saw first hand she is actually wip smart and can communicate. 1% might be all it takes in the swing states to win this thing.
1727054195363.png

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back