USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Just LOL on the bolded. It doesnt make your claim any less genuine

Oh so now all you are is the receptionist and not the qualified neuropractitioner you claimed

Trump is jelly brain
No, he has posted aspects of his role before and is not the receptionist.

Or the left side have now come around, realises that Biden was senile now that they have Kamala and therefore feel free to post clips of senile trump. It’s a pity the gop didn’t knife trump first and put in Haley. Haley vs Biden she would have crushed it
Im yet to see any of the left in here say, "i got it wrong about Biden, he was unfit"

Im yet to see any of the left in here say, "i got it wrong about Biden, he was unfit"
I recall seeing it several times, possibly/ probably diluted in that usually used as a comparison eg Biden is old and unfit but trump is an absolute shitshow mess, so the unfitness of Biden doesn’t seem as obvious due to the whataboutism re trump.

I've said that i got it wrong, he was too old and he did the right thing stepping down.

Plenty of the posters on here have said the same.
I gave Biden the benefit mostly because anyone but Trump quite frankly but the moment he called Zelensky Putin I knew he was gone.

Debates in an American electoral context aren't really something you win, but it is absolutely possible to lose them.
I agree. Debates contribute to the vibe of the candidate, especially if you are deep into the issues or policies of each or of their party.
I voted Bush I because Dukakis didn't impress me. In the pre-Web days, that debate gave us left coasters the biggest view of him.
While I liked Obama(good speaker but didn't know much about him), I didn't have a strong position on McCain. I knew he would be a competent POTUS. But Palin and her idiotic winking sealed it for me. No way should that moron be one heart attack away.
I think one reason Gore couldn't get past Bush II was that he appeared too wonky at the debates, while Bush more average joe. I liked Gore a lot and voted for him, but I could see the vibe difference between them.

Trump is nowhere near where Biden is. Not even close. I work with a highly experienced green voting Neuropsychologist, who said its completely disingenuous to try and equivocate the two.

Oh look, the closet Trumpie continuing his Trump defending posts whilst pretending he's all about 'balanced' discussion. How about you run this one by your experienced (LOL) Neuropsychologist (why the capital?). It's from this year.

Trump moron.jpeg

Biden seems far more aware of where he actually is, but is losing his control of language - which he always had problems with.

His ability to actually speak on foreign affairs runs rings around Trump, who thinks he's running against Obama and/or Biden most of the time.
While I agree with Biden stepping down and was surprised at how much he had declined, I still feel his problem was more old age slippage at moments. He still could function much of the time at a decent enough level.
Trump, otoh, is swimming in a weird soup of reality and fantasy. He may only be keeping it a little together because he knows he has to win or go to rock bottom. He's not a drinker, but his mean drunk streak is coming out of that soup more and more without filter or compunction.
Trump is such a narcissist that he is entirely inside his own head. Biden still has cognizance that there are people around him who works with.

While I agree with Biden stepping down and was surprised at how much he had declined, I still feel his problem was more old age slippage at moments. He still could function much of the time at a decent enough level.
Trump, otoh, is swimming in a weird soup of reality and fantasy. He may only be keeping it a little together because he knows he has to win or go to rock bottom. He's not a drinker, but his mean drunk streak is coming out of that soup more and more without filter or compunction.
Trump is such a narcissist that he is entirely inside his own head. Biden still has cognizance that there are people around him who works with.

Trump is also simply allowed and expected to be nuts. If Harris said the weird shit he did, she'd be out of running immediately.

I thought it was disingenuous to post clips as they weren't representative of the whole.....or at least that's what i was told by prominent leftists on here when Biden was dribbling, and they wanted to try and excuse his decline.

Oh well i guess he just had a bad day.
Biden made horrible gaffes in the middle of otherwise sane, comprehensible and on point discussions. Posted just the gaffe, said he was senile, ignored the rest of the speech, and ignored that Biden has always been gaffe prone.

With Trump, they posted the one clip where he sounded coherent, and ignored the 1hr of rambling nonsense either side.

It's why his campaign events have become disastrous. People go only having seen the clips, and find themselves sitting through stream of consciousness bullshit, and any take it.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

The Democrats have paved the way for Trump. The very fact that Trump is allowed to campaign again for the Presidency and is a strong chance to win, is a historical indictment of the Democrats. Trump should long ago have been jailed for attempting to overthrow the US Constitution on Jan 6, 2021.
The response of Biden to Trump's coup attempt at that time was: "We need a strong Republican party", and to allow the political resurgence of Trump.
This is because the Democrats' priority is to to escalate war - in Ukraine, and in the Middle East, ultimately against China, and they will collaborate with the Republicans -thereby avoiding any major political conflict with them, which would open up a political crisis, - in order to proceed with their militarist policies.

Moreover, the Democrats have created the conditions for Trump's open turn to fascism. The Biden administration ordered mass deportations of Haitian immigrants, and attacked them with police on horseback. Trump's fascist demonisation of Haitian immigrants in Springfield has been well prepared by the Democrats.

Finally, and most importantly, the Democrats have presided over a grotesque immiseration of vast masses of the American population, and the grotesque accumulation of wealth at the super rich pole of society. Trump is playing the role of every fascist demagogue, and tapping into these social grievances, with the aim of turning them in an extreme right wing direction, against immigrants.

The Democrats have no answer to this because they are enforcing the social inequality through their policies and through their collaboration with the AFL-CIO trade union bureaucracy, which Biden described as "NATO at home". The Biden administration intervened directly to close down the rail workers strike when the AFL-CIO bureaucracy proved unable to do so, and imposed a deal which keeps wages below inflation and draconian working conditions in place.

The entire political approach of the Democrats is to use the trade union bureaucracy as its ally to suppress the class struggle, keep workers politically subordinated to the Democratic party.

This strategy however is breaking apart, as Boeing workers rejected with a 95% turnout the latest attempt by the bureaucracy to impose a deal enshrining real wage cuts and no improvement in conditions on them.

Both Biden and Trump are terrified of the same thing: a massive rebellion in the working class against war and against social inequality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or the left side have now come around, realises that Biden was senile now that they have Kamala and therefore feel free to post clips of senile trump. It’s a pity the gop didn’t knife trump first and put in Haley. Haley vs Biden she would have crushed it
There's no chance this current incarnation of the GOP was ever going with a woman for the nomination imo

Biden made horrible gaffes in the middle of otherwise sane, comprehensible and on point discussions. Posted just the gaffe, said he was senile, ignored the rest of the speech, and ignored that Biden has always been gaffe prone.

With Trump, they posted the one clip where he sounded coherent, and ignored the 1hr of rambling nonsense either side.

It's why his campaign events have become disastrous. People go only having seen the clips, and find themselves sitting through stream of consciousness bullshit, and any take it.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Isnt it funny how these things always favor the left?

He's not as 'gone' as Biden is true, but I'd argue he's just as unfit for office. Its just that Biden was about 5 miles over that particular line.
Biden’s WH is governing. It is not a shambolic chaos. Key members are not resigning because he is an utter f**khead.

From the first debate, there were valid concerns over Biden’s ability to lead the executive long term. His colleagues saw what we did, and acted accordingly.

No one that has worked with Trump has anything complementary to say about his management skills. Throwing your opponent’s ball in the lake may be cunning, but cheating is the only tactic he has had throughout his life - he doesn’t do strategy.

Last edited:
Biden is to the left of Trump, sure. But he is not a lefty.
No one in the Democratic party, including the DSA and AOC, is "left".
They are all without exception right wing defenders of US imperialism.
Some, like Sanders and the "Squad" attempt to dissimulate this fact, but all vote for the necessary military packages when called upon to do so.

The Democrats have paved the way for Trump. The very fact that Trump is allowed to campaign again for the Presidency and is a strong chance to win, is a historical indictment of the Democrats. Trump should long ago have been jailed for attempting to overthrow the US Constitution on Jan 6, 2021.
The response of Biden to Trump's coup attempt at that time was: "We need a strong Republican party", and to allow the political resurgence of Trump.
This is because the Democrats' priority is to to escalate war - in Ukraine, and in the Middle East, ultimately against China, and they will collaborate with the Republicans -thereby avoiding any major political conflict with them, which would open up a political crisis, - in order to proceed with their militarist policies.
I would really like, just for one day, to know what it must feel like to have the absolute freedom from self-awareness, that comes with confidently posting such historical and geopolitical ignorance.

Trump belongs in gaol though, that is for sure.

I would really like, just for one day, to know what it must feel like to have the absolute freedom from self-awareness, that comes with confidently posting such historical and geopolitical ignorance.

Trump belongs in gaol though, that is for sure.
I'd love you to explain why you think what I have written manifests historical and geopolitical ignorance, rather than just speaking in generalities.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back