USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Rent a crowd is now Rent a family
A republican candidate

The campaign of Derrick Anderson, a former Army Green Beret who is running in a competitive race for an open seat in Virginia’s Seventh District, has posted footage of him posing with a woman and her three daughters in what looks like a photo that might be used for an annual holiday card. In another scene filmed for potential use in a campaign ad, Mr. Anderson is seated around the dining room table with the same woman and three girls, chatting and smiling.

But the people are not relatives. They are the wife and children of a longtime friend. Mr. Anderson, who announced this month that he was engaged, does not have any children of his own. His campaign website says he lives with his dog and does not display any of the photos.View attachment 2124129
Maybe they are a 'modern' family with a mom and two daddies :winkv1:

Every single political pundit: We are in a rare period where the polls have been relatively stable for a while.

Trump supporters: Harris in free fall!
Poster obviously expects polls to suddenly shift when Vance overwhelmingly defeats Walz in their debate this week talking about dogs and cats being eaten by Haitians. 😂

Poster obviously expects polls to suddenly shift when Vance overwhelmingly defeats Walz in their debate this week talking about dogs and cats being eaten by Haitians. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t see anyone lining up to kill Harris because she’s the deep state nominee.

I’m sick of these endless wars. Just keep printing money and sending weapons.

Taiwan will be next if she gets in. Kamala is dangerous as are the democraps. And I’m no repulsivecan fan either but Trump is the lesser of two evils. And just for the melts too, you’d love to see Trump get in to see liberal rage

Least he supports peace. Unlike most people I know who want to keep these endless wars going on. I like my hard earned tax dollars being spent in my own country not being siphoned overseas

I don’t see anyone lining up to kill Harris because she’s the deep state nominee.

Taiwan will be next if she gets in. Kamala is dangerous as are the democraps. And I’m no repulsivecan fan either but Trump is the lesser of two evils. And just for the melts too, you’d love to see Trump get in to see liberal rage

Least he supports peace. Unlike most people I know who want to keep these endless wars going on. I like my hard earned tax dollars being spent in my own country not being siphoned overseas
He supports peace in every other country except the USA.

Did you marry my brother?

Trump literally added trillions to the US debt. If you want to run with the lesser of two evils motif, I'm not overjoyed by some of the Democrat platform either but Harris is untried in office whereas Trump is an acknowledged failure as President.

Everyone supports peace, with their words.

Again, Trump policy looks like it was made by a 15 year old girl, who is a sociopath.

I want world peace, low interest rates, replace all the taxes with tariffs, stop illegal immigrants, release some more convicted killers for money, imprison all the critics, remove your need to vote in the future.

Ok, how are you going to do that Donald.

I'm going to stop all the wars, get rid of taxes, it will be great.

Ok, how?

I am for peace, I'm going to stop the wars straight away. Income taxes will go.

Ok, nice, how?
Oh, nevermind.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think bookmakers have taken the “he’s gay” option off the board and making payouts on it already.

Another closeted republican running with policies to make it worse for the LGBTI community.
I googled him later, his missus is actually quite photogenic. Don’t know why you wouldn’t be having photos with her.

I googled him later, his missus is actually quite photogenic. Don’t know why you wouldn’t be having photos with her.
Not defending him but I wouldnt want too many photos of my family out there while spewing the shit he does

Not defending him but I wouldnt want too many photos of my family out there while spewing the shit he does
But why be dishonest about who you’re in a relationship with when it’s so easily found out? Weird

Least he supports peace.

Yeah because sucking off Putins schlong and willing let him just take Ukraine, whilst praising leaders who are dictators who rule with an authoritarian fist in their countries, screams peace lover to me. Or basically making deals with the Taliban, and letting them take back Afghanistan.

By the way, those who actually know him and were THERE in person at the time. Have come out in the past, and spoke how Trump was so desperate to start a war with Iran, but he had to be talked out of it heaps.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back