USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year, a study by Oxford Economics concluded that if Trump were to increase the tariff on all China’s exports to the US from their current average of about 19 per cent to 61 per cent, it would shrink US GDP by $US1.6 trillion ($2.3 trillion) over five years and cost 744,000 jobs over the same period.
If China retaliated, the net negative impact on GDP would be $US1.9 trillion and there would be 801,000 fewer jobs.

Another study by the Peterson Institute for International Economics last month (co-authored by Australian economist Warwick McKibbin) concluded that revocation of China’s PNTR status would cause a short-term decline in America’s GDP that would never be fully recovered.

VP Debate tomorrow.

So far the JD Vance selection has provided the Trump campaign
1. The weird tag which has plagued conservatives ever since he joined
2. The childless cat lady comment that led to the biggest celeb endorsement of the campaign
3. The haitians eating dogs/cats story which absolutely torched Trump in the debate.

What does JD have instore to tank the campaign tomorrow?

Davos 2011: Why do economists get it so wrong?

"So how often do the economists advising his firm get it right?

He shrugs his shoulders: "Oh, about 3 or 4 times out of ten."

Why economist forecasts of a US recession were so wrong

"Over the past two years, most economists have predicted a US recession. Indeed, it has been the most widely anticipated recession that didn’t happen. Like Godot, it has been a no-show."

Why economists get so many of their predictions wrong

"In reality, no one makes decisions the way economic textbooks say they do."
Professor John Kay of Oxford University and Professor Mervyn King, a former governor of the Bank of England.

VP Debate tomorrow.

2. The childless cat lady comment that led to the biggest celeb endorsement of the campaign
3. The haitians eating dogs/cats story which absolutely torched Trump in the debate.

Blame dems for not fixing up hurricane damage after 3 days

Well my concern with this debate is Timothy's compulsive lying and stolen valour. They'll need to get him to borrow Kamala's bluetooth earrings so that an advisor can tell him to stfu when he inevitably starts on a rant like "so there I was, in 1944, storming the beach at Normandy..."

If he can avoid that then he stands a chance m8.

VP Debate tomorrow.

Can't wait to see what shit JD dribbles and for Walz to pounce on it and fling it back in his face.

Walz looks to have the natural wit to destroy the couch whisperer.

Well my concern with this debate is Timothy's compulsive lying and stolen valour. They'll need to get him to borrow Kamala's bluetooth earrings so that an advisor can tell him to stfu when he inevitably starts on a rant like "so there I was, in 1944, storming the beach at Normandy..."

If he can avoid that then he stands a chance m8.
Your schtick has gotten very old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She's been an openly rusted-on Democrat since 2018 and endorsed Biden in 2020 but I'm sure she only chose to stick with the Dems based on the cat lady comment lol.

To be fair I don't think Vance is all that great. He was chosen for 2 reasons: he's from the strategically important rust belt, and he comes with dat Thiel/Musk techbro backing.

She's been an openly rusted-on Democrat since 2018 and endorsed Biden in 2020 but I'm sure she only chose to stick with the Dems based on the cat lady comment lol.

To be fair I don't think Vance is all that great. He was chosen for 2 reasons: he's from the strategically important rust belt, and he comes with dat Thiel/Musk techbro backing.
3 he wont challenge trump

Who cares about a tax return. Oooo I’m Kamala here’s 10 years of tax returns. I’m Tim Tam here’s my tax return too. Such law abiding citizens.

Meanwhile Kamala leaves the border wide open and speeds up the destruction of America through her destructive policies. Yet she’s the good moral candidate.

Trumps a billionaire. His paying more tax then all of us put together in reality. Sure it might not be as much as his “legally” required to pay but at the same time I couldn’t care less. He still pays tax and a lot of it much more then you and me, so if you care so much why don’t you become a millionaire or billionaire, I’m sure you wouldn’t want 80% of your money to disappear like the radical dems want.

It’s why Bernie Sanders now says oh tax the billionaires because he became a millionaire and then realised he didn’t want to lose 80% of his money when before he said tax all millionaires.

Yes democracy is at stake. Our civil liberties are at stake this election. The Dems are right in saying that. Because if they win they’ll all be eroded and they’re telling you they’ll launch us into full WW3 and communism.
Always good to see an alternative reality, but not one I want to spent any time in.

Who cares about a tax return. Oooo I’m Kamala here’s 10 years of tax returns. I’m Tim Tam here’s my tax return too. Such law abiding citizens.

Meanwhile Kamala leaves the border wide open and speeds up the destruction of America through her destructive policies. Yet she’s the good moral candidate.

Trumps a billionaire. His paying more tax then all of us put together in reality. Sure it might not be as much as his “legally” required to pay but at the same time I couldn’t care less. He still pays tax and a lot of it much more then you and me, so if you care so much why don’t you become a millionaire or billionaire, I’m sure you wouldn’t want 80% of your money to disappear like the radical dems want.

It’s why Bernie Sanders now says oh tax the billionaires because he became a millionaire and then realised he didn’t want to lose 80% of his money when before he said tax all millionaires.

Yes democracy is at stake. Our civil liberties are at stake this election. The Dems are right in saying that. Because if they win they’ll all be eroded and they’re telling you they’ll launch us into full WW3 and communism.
I may be wrong but as a precedential candidate you have to disclose your tax returns and wealth?

Last year, a study by Oxford Economics concluded that if Trump were to increase the tariff on all China’s exports to the US from their current average of about 19 per cent to 61 per cent, it would shrink US GDP by $US1.6 trillion ($2.3 trillion) over five years and cost 744,000 jobs over the same period.
If China retaliated, the net negative impact on GDP would be $US1.9 trillion and there would be 801,000 fewer jobs.

Another study by the Peterson Institute for International Economics last month (co-authored by Australian economist Warwick McKibbin) concluded that revocation of China’s PNTR status would cause a short-term decline in America’s GDP that would never be fully recovered.
Sounds like a plan S(a)tan.

VP Debate tomorrow.

FK may help him out with some insight and thoughtful advice m8

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back