USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

VP Debate tomorrow.

So far the JD Vance selection has provided the Trump campaign
1. The weird tag which has plagued conservatives ever since he joined
2. The childless cat lady comment that led to the biggest celeb endorsement of the campaign
3. The haitians eating dogs/cats story which absolutely torched Trump in the debate.

What does JD have instore to tank the campaign tomorrow?
Maddow had a good show today on JD. Connected his recorded opinions and statements with 1930s extreme right-winger anti-semitic fascists, and nazi sympathizers, and with rich tech guys like Thiel and some guy named Yarvin. One common theme is the closing of universities and the US is in a post-republic phase and should become a dictatorship.
Maddow: Vance Has Spent His Entire Adult Life Being Financially Supported By Eccentric Right-Wing Tech Billionaires
He talks about being in a late republican period all the time. That's him channeling this guy, Yarvin. When Vance says universities are the enemy and they should be seized, he's not only channeling Elizabeth Dilling and Allen Zoll and all the weird far right crusaders against the universities from the '30s and '40s. That would be troubling enough.

He's also channeling this guy Yarvin, who says that, while we are firing all the government employees, we should do the same to the universities, because they're all part of the bigger system that all needs to be destroyed. He says -- quote -- "Retire their employees and liquidate their assets.

She may be biased, interpretations that could be argued with, and won't attack the establishment, but she does lay down contextual backgrounds and history very well. She has become a bit of an expert in the 1930s to 1950s US pro-fascism movement with her recent podcasts.
You can read the transcript of the show here: RealClear Politics

Well my concern with this debate is Timothy's compulsive lying and stolen valour. They'll need to get him to borrow Kamala's bluetooth earrings so that an advisor can tell him to stfu when he inevitably starts on a rant like "so there I was, in 1944, storming the beach at Normandy..."

If he can avoid that then he stands a chance m8.
Are you having a stroke? I mean, not that I really care.

Well my concern with this debate is Timothy's compulsive lying and stolen valour. They'll need to get him to borrow Kamala's bluetooth earrings so that an advisor can tell him to stfu when he inevitably starts on a rant like "so there I was, in 1944, storming the beach at Normandy..."

If he can avoid that then he stands a chance m8.
I wonder if he'll be fact checked in real time by the moderators when he inevitably brings up Vance and the fake couch story.

I wonder if he'll be fact checked in real time by the moderators when he inevitably brings up Vance and the fake couch story.
You know he will not bring it up. Vance might bring up stolen valour however. Given its been such a hit line of attack with the veterans, and Vance is a moron, almost inevitable in fact.

good night sleeping GIF by Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back