USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee I know the Swans let the entire AFL community down with their pathetic performance on Grand Final Day, but that sort of treatment of a Swans fan is completely unacceptable.
In case you were unaware

There’s been complete nonsense and trolling posted in here since the VP debate. But sadly that’s what the thread has gotten to as a whole. To be fair, it happens on both sides.
Nonsense and trolling on both sides in equal measure since the debate? Sorry, can't agree with that - again just note the responses from a few Trump supporters I've referenced, nonsense and trolling is the totality. Its not the totality with Harris supporters though, plenty acknowledging the debate was close and civil with Vance maybe eeking out a points decision.

I reckon some people prefer Trump, simply because they don’t like or trust the dems.
Sure, thats possible.

To again labour the point, I haven't seen that posted here once - its always cackling Kamala, Walz destroyed etc.

In case you were unaware
Oh I was aware alright. That’s the video I was responding to. Lengual location was firmly buccal.

Guess I’m just triggered by the sight of red and white beanies right now.

Last edited:
I could sorta get his appeal way back in 2016. While he was already a nutcase back then, he was so unique and no one had ever seen anything like him. But after everything that's unfolded since his presidency, he has completely lost his authenticity. He's nothing more than just a senile old man now.
Don’t forget that when he was asked by Sean Hannity in the lead up to the 2020 election why he felt he deserved to be re-elected, he was singularly incapable of stating why.

This was not a gotcha out of nowhere.

He’d already announced his run.

It was his friendliest interviewer in all of the US media.

He’d already been in the top job nearly four years.

And he was entirely incapable of constructing a reply.

Don’t forget that when he was asked by Sean Hannity in the lead up to the 2020 election why he felt he deserved to be re-elected, he was singularly incapable of stating why.

Exactly. And it's also worth remembering that Trump would often cite Obama as the reason why he ran in the first place. And now that Obama's been out of the picture for years, the main motivation behind Trump being president again is becoming more and more unclear.

Just in case anyone’s under any illusions about his unfitness for office, here - in full, nothing taken out - is the then-sitting president of the United States of America, the most powerful position on the planet, on why he felt he deserved to be re-elected:

"One of the things that will be really great -- the word experience is still good, I always say talent is more important than experience, I've always said that -- but the word experience is a very important word, a very important meaning.

I never did this before, never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington maybe 17 times and all of a sudden I'm the president of the United States, you know the story, riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our first lady and I say this is great but I didn't know very many people in Washington, it wasn't my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York, and now I know everybody. And I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes, like an idiot like Bolton, you don't have to drop bombs on everybody."

Chief Sitting Bullshit, I say.

Last edited:
Exactly. And it's also worth remembering that Trump would often cite Obama as the reason why he ran in the first place. And now that Obama's been out of the picture for years, the main motivation behind Trump being president again is becoming more and more unclear.
Its very clear

The grift

You were going to provide the "full context" for that one weren't you?

Any time now :tearsofjoy:
“I say that we’re creating a story, meaning we’re creating the American media focusing on it.”

Clumsy wording but clearly meant he wanted to draw attention to it, make it a story, not make up a story. Unfortunately a lot of people get their opinion spoon fed to them in bite sized pieces and are misled by quotes taken out of context. It's happened a lot in this very thread :(

You're just all lucky that I'm here to clear up the misinformation... I'm like the BF equivalent of young Jamie on Joe Rogan's podcast m8. The amount of PMs I get thanking me for my free advice, it's actually crazy.

“I say that we’re creating a story, meaning we’re creating the American media focusing on it.”

Clumsy wording but clearly meant he wanted to draw attention to it, make it a story, not make up a story. Unfortunately a lot of people get their opinion spoon fed to them in bite sized pieces and are misled by quotes taken out of context. It's happened a lot in this very thread :(

You're just all lucky that I'm here to clear up the misinformation... I'm like the BF equivalent of young Jamie on Joe Rogan's podcast m8. The amount of PMs I get thanking me for my free advice, it's actually crazy.
Mate, this combination of mental and rhythmic gymnastics is brilliant.

I'd hold fire on ordering a leotard though and just stick to footy shorts and the Bintang singlet for a while yet.

Mate, looks like you don't understand the word 'creating'.

The other mensa cookers won't be impressed.

It's nice to see Trump fans starting to appear but of course they are demonised, attacked, ridiculed for having an opinion. The 'educated lot' love to tell you how Trump will destroy democracy, meanwhile Hit-lary Clinton has called multiple times for the Dems to not concede even if Trump wins.

"iTs oK wHEn wE dO It"

How many hundreds of billions to Israel and Ukraine. And the majority of you want more sent there, how about take your family and go fight if you care so much. Renounce your Aus passport too whilst you do it. Meanwhile people can't afford rent under Bidenomics because it bought you inflation. But Bidenomics was better then Trump yes, this inflation that we caused is good, because if orange man was running the show, um um um his bad, think of the liberals he wants to jail us apparently they cry.

But YES
The Dem lickers in this thread will tell you TRUMP caused the inflation. HMMMMMMMM. Oh and the whole inflation was under corpse Biden, who was the VP yes Kamala. Tampon Tim and Kamala aren't fit to run a hot dog stand.

Yet Kamala deserves to be rewarded with presidency for being the worst ever VP presiding over the worst inflation in decades, hundreds of billions/trillions to foreign countries (bUt RuSSia aRe the EneMY) meanwhile you starve, can't pay rent and everything has gone up astronomically.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's nice to see Trump fans starting to appear but of course they are demonised, attacked, ridiculed for having an opinion. The 'educated lot' love to tell you how Trump will destroy democracy, meanwhile Hit-lary Clinton has called multiple times for the Dems to not concede even if Trump wins.

"iTs oK wHEn wE dO It"

How many hundreds of billions to Israel and Ukraine. And the majority of you want more sent there, how about take your family and go fight if you care so much. Renounce your Aus passport too whilst you do it. Meanwhile people can't afford rent under Bidenomics because it bought you inflation. But Bidenomics was better then Trump yes, this inflation that we caused is good, because if orange man was running the show, um um um his bad, think of the liberals he wants to jail us apparently they cry.

But YES
The Dem lickers in this thread will tell you TRUMP caused the inflation. HMMMMMMMM. Oh and the whole inflation was under corpse Biden, who was the VP yes Kamala. Tampon Tim and Kamala aren't fit to run a hot dog stand.

Yet Kamala deserves to be rewarded with presidency for being the worst ever VP presiding over the worst inflation in decades, hundreds of billions/trillions to foreign countries (bUt RuSSia aRe the EneMY) meanwhile you starve, can't pay rent and everything has gone up astronomically.
I swear this was written by the writing staff of the Colbert Report.

I swear this was written by the writing staff of the Colbert Report.
the simpsons GIF

Clumsy wording but clearly meant he wanted to draw attention to it, make it a story, not make up a story.
Clumsy wording alright, he really let the cat out of the bag didn't he?

Of course they made up the story (based on some random/false twitter posts Laura Loomer probably provided lol), he just doesn't want you to think thats what they did - thats the totality of where this clumsy interpretation that you've somehow swallowed hook line and sinker comes from. Vance's office literally tried to confirm it with city police and management, was told we have no idea what the **** you're talking about, its not happening - and they still ran with it after that.

Pretty simple m8.

You mean draw attention to false reports like this, which his team supplied as evidence to media that they didn't make it up...

Talk about being spoon fed info and not following it up yourself.

At best Vance is using unverified anecdotal reports to fearmonger on the national stage and cause hatred towards his own constituents, on whom this has a very real impact. At best!

Your defence of this, much like your candidates, is morally pathetic.

RCP aggregates have flipped Pennsylvania for Trump (its gone back and forth the past few months).

Giving Trump a 281 count in their aggregate and the Presidency.

I think Harris will get Nevada, Wisconsin and Michigan
Trump will get Arizona, North Carolina and Georgia.

Which just leaves Pennsylvania to decide the election. From memory this a notoriously slow state when it comes to counting despite being on the east coast.

RCP aggregates have flipped Pennsylvania for Trump (its gone back and forth the past few months).

Which just leaves Pennsylvania to decide the election. From memory this a notoriously slow state when it comes to counting despite being on the east coast.

Agreed. I have Trump 281.

NC and Penn will decide the election you would say. Penn will be interesting if the voter turnout is really strong in the metro areas.

That’s just horseschitte.

Rest of your post isn’t even that.

It’s pretty clear.
If he’s not elected then the criminal proceedings against him will fire up and he’ll end up in the big house not the White House.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back