USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Mmm, another oxygen thief.
I didn't watch is all, stopped after the only response dude had was 'stolen election!' Maybe he went on to articulate why the stated Biden accomplishments harmed his fellow Americans.

Pretty much most Trump supporters in nut shell. They are unaware of policy, suckle at the tit of conservative propaganda, and don't have the humility or intellect to improve their level of information.

Wonder whether Toyota could use the jump in advertising?
Knew there was a reason I hated this instinctively (apart from it being Elon Musk)

141283.jpg

So this is probably the closest to accurate unbiased and well constructed USA election poll in existence ATM.
It was undertaken by the major data collection and polling group AtlasIntel which got the closest to correct prediction in 2020 as per this list (Chief will probably restrict this so only logged in members can see results). 1728222330003.jpeg
The Poll: ( https://www.atlasintel.org/poll/usa-national-2024-09-14) was taken on the day of and the day after the Trump/Harris debate and covers a much wider and in depth field of questions. It includes opinions on current leadership of the country as well as opinions on major factors of influence for the upcoming election. It asks questions in a couple of different ways to confirm results etc, as needs to happen for real accuracy and as mentioned was the closest to accurate polling group in 2020.

Anyway the below is a question from this data set that demonstrates a very different USA public response to that which is being promulgated by most media outlets and the polling groups they are quoting and promoting.
It will be very interesting to see if they repeat their more accurate performance.

1728223300618.jpeg

So this is probably the closest to accurate unbiased and well constructed USA election poll in existence ATM.
It was undertaken by the major data collection and polling group AtlasIntel which got the closest to correct prediction in 2020 as per this list (Chief will probably restrict this so only logged in members can see results). View attachment 2133846
The Poll: ( https://www.atlasintel.org/poll/usa-national-2024-09-14) was taken on the day of and the day after the Trump/Harris debate and covers a much wider and in depth field of questions. It includes opinions on current leadership of the country as well as opinions on major factors of influence for the upcoming election. It asks questions in a couple of different ways to confirm results etc, as needs to happen for real accuracy and as mentioned was the closest to accurate polling group in 2020.

Anyway the below is a question from this data set that demonstrates a very different USA public response to that which is being promulgated by most media outlets and the polling groups they are quoting and promoting.
It will be very interesting to see if they repeat their more accurate performance.

View attachment 2133850
Interesting. Not seen that before

My ironic radar did spot the accepted error at 2.03 and the poll question at 2.6 with noise at the bottom but I will take a look at them

A month out.

Who else is making a prediction?

Trump 281
Harris 257

Let's hear em.

GreyCrow
Harris 270
Trump 268

Financialpanther
Trump 281
Harris 257

FireKrakouer
Harris 289
Trump 252

happy_eagle
Harris 276
Trump 262
I'm not smart enough to give a prediction state by state but gut feeling, with abortion on the ballot, Florida will be won by the Dems and the election will be called almost immediately after.

Out of Brazil and is rated 22nd with a mark just under 3 stars by 538. ( 3 stars is the highest)

FiveThirtyEight, an expert on measuring and rating pollster performance, has evaluated 24 polls by AtlasIntel, earning 2.7 stars for accuracy, indicating they are High Factual by MBFC’s criteria. They also conclude that their polling slightly favors the right with a score of -0.8, which equates to Least Biased overall in polling bias. In general, AtlasIntel is considered accurate and demonstrates minimal bias in polling.

They seem to have a good rating and are not owned by anyone I can see that has any political affiliation obvious. ( that may change)

Not sure you can make the above claim but it isnt terribly inaccurate

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back