USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

The other key reason is Elon's frustration with regulation slowing down SpaceX's progress and Trump's offer to let him have a position where he can reduce that. A total conflict of interest for sure, but as long as it gets results and doesn't impact safety then go for gold I say.
Yes, Elon with actual power to determine safety regulations, what could possibly go wrong.

I've assessed this from every angle and can't see any potential issues, it's a flawless plan m8 :tearsofjoy:

Tina Peters and a magnetic matress,
Keep in mind Tina is an was an avid lindell pillow guy supporter,

Should just give her one wrapped in tinfoil, something tells me she'd be ok with that compromise lol

LOL, if you were to read his tweets, it's impossible to conclude he's anywhere near the brightest mind on the planet right now.

He carpet-bombed twitter yesterday with his Trump-simping misinformation. Have a look and see if you feel like revising your opinion of his intelligence.
Watched a few mins of his speech at the rally, been on the Trump train for awhile obviously but it's still pretty incredible just where he's at now imo. Full MAGA brainworm stage - they'll take your guns and let illegals vote etc :drunk:

Yes, Elon with actual power to determine safety regulations, what could possibly go wrong.

I've assessed this from every angle and can't see any potential issues, it's a flawless plan m8 :tearsofjoy:
My understanding is that the delays are generally not caused by safety concerns m8, not for humans anyhoo. For example the FAA think sonic booms from the rockets will turn the friggen frogs gay or something and want another 2 months to assess this.

A separate consultation with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS), requested by the FAA due to Flight 5’s larger sonic boom radius, could add to the delays. A sonic boom occurs as Starship slows from supersonic speeds on its way back to Earth

My understanding is that the delays are generally not caused by safety concerns m8, not for humans anyhoo. For example the FAA think sonic booms from the rockets will turn the friggen frogs gay or something and want another 2 months to assess this.

A separate consultation with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS), requested by the FAA due to Flight 5’s larger sonic boom radius, could add to the delays. A sonic boom occurs as Starship slows from supersonic speeds on its way back to Earth

Yes, I too trust Elon to limit his intervention to insignificant matters like these :tearsofjoy:

LOL, if you were to read his tweets, it's impossible to conclude he's anywhere near the brightest mind on the planet right now.
And most damning of all, he's determined to be the brightest mind on a whole other planet, and leave everyone else on this planet to deal with the consequences.

Listen Elon: you might be very bright. You might earn $20 million a day. But the planet isn’t ****ed. Yet. There’s still time - just - but only if bright sparks like you firstly drop your childish escape fantasies, and secondly stop supporting the very politicians that are hellbent on frying the planet.

You’re very smart. You’re richer than anyone in history. You could probably save humanity and the planet on your own if you’d stop being such a silly fanboy and put your mindblowing wealth and intellect to good use instead of malign.

A month out.

Who else is making a prediction?

Trump 281
Harris 257

Let's hear em.

GreyCrow
Harris 270
Trump 268

Financialpanther
Trump 281
Harris 257

FireKrakouer
Harris 289
Trump 252

happy_eagle
Harris 276
Trump 262
Maggie5
Harris 273
Trump 265

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dems in severe panic mode. Kamala is a shoe in to win yet the deep state have tried to kill Trump x 2 and now suddenly a hurricane appears. And happens to be in regions where Trump has 80% + support. Now these people can't vote, how convenient.

Seems like the fix is in
Thanks for the chuckle - I did need that.

Dems in severe panic mode. Kamala is a shoe in to win yet the deep state have tried to kill Trump x 2 and now suddenly a hurricane appears. And happens to be in regions where Trump has 80% + support. Now these people can't vote, how convenient.

Seems like the fix is in

mmm, ye na.

I think you need stronger medication.........

Seems like the fix is in
Just to be clear, are you suggesting that the democrats created the Hurricane?

Seems like the fix is in
Swan4Life is this the kinda stuff you were thinking about when you mentioned rational pro-Trump views? :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back