USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Harris 289
Trump 252

As I predicted earlier ITT there will be a significant event (eg a newly publicised scandal or legal finding or terrorist/assassination attempt) that impacts the election roughly 2 weeks prior to it... and I hope I'm wrong because it breaks my heart m8.
Given that Trump provides material for a scandal on a weekly basis, it's a bit like being upset at the prospect the sun will shine between now and election day.

But I guess snowflakes will snowflake.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dems in severe panic mode. Kamala is a shoe in to win yet the deep state have tried to kill Trump x 2 and now suddenly a hurricane appears. And happens to be in regions where Trump has 80% + support. Now these people can't vote, how convenient.

Seems like the fix is in
Stokey

Have you heard the saying about lying down with dogs (not eating them) and catching fleas?

They didn’t create the hurricane but they steered it to the region they did, 100% yes.

That’s how desperate they are to stop Trump and the red wave.

Now they suddenly can’t conduct voting there how convenient

Ps why don’t you stop pivoting away. Any idea where the 300k missing kids have ended up thanks to the party you champion
how do you steer a hurricane??. Ive a friend who wants to know :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

They didn’t create the hurricane but they steered it to the region they did, 100% yes.
Using Trump's magic weather steering sharpie? The one only president's get to wield?
1728275120250.png

That’s how desperate they are to stop Trump and the red wave.

Now they suddenly can’t conduct voting there how convenient

Ps why don’t you stop pivoting away. Any idea where the 300k missing kids have ended up thanks to the party you champion
I did read the next one his going to land on Mara-Lago somewhere on Briebart or may have been Q.
Keep up your great investigating.
And Informative Information.

In seriousness, I don't think Elon really gives a shit about MAGA ideology. IMO he has sided with Trump largely because of Vance and his links with Thiel and other tech bros. Elon first announced his endorsement for Trump a few days prior to the announcement of Trump's VP pick, I'm sure he had the heads up in advance of who the pick was. Even Zuck has praised Trump as being "badass", the pendulum has swung back towards the right for big tech.

The other key reason is Elon's frustration with regulation slowing down SpaceX's progress and Trump's offer to let him have a position where he can reduce that. A total conflict of interest for sure, but as long as it gets results and doesn't impact safety then go for gold I say. Who doesn't want to see man land on Mars? Having been a space nerd since age 5 I'd love to see some quicker progress, it's been 55 years since the moon landing.
So are you suggesting that Musk hopes the tRump wins so the US government gives his subsidies for his business?

Not at all. In fact a lot of people don’t like

- 300k missing kids due to the wide open southern border

- Nearly a trillion being spent in Ukraine and now Israel whilst you can’t afford your home repayments

- Inflation the worst in our lifetime

- Record high censorship

- Indoctrination of children in classrooms with leftist propaganda

——

You see I’m crazy and Trump fans are crazy for not wanting any of this. I should be broke, I should pay record high mortgage repayments, record high food prices due to Biden inflation. No I should pay it shut up and be happy.

I should shut up and be happy that I’m being ripped off in the grocery aisle but it’s for democracy and Ukraine, Israel- they need the money not me.
Are you living in your car yet? Tip: buy the two gallon bottles of Mountain Dew. Make great piss bottles when you haven't got a toilet.

Not at all. In fact a lot of people don’t like

- 300k missing kids due to the wide open southern border

- Nearly a trillion being spent in Ukraine and now Israel whilst you can’t afford your home repayments

- Inflation the worst in our lifetime

- Record high censorship

- Indoctrination of children in classrooms with leftist propaganda

——

You see I’m crazy and Trump fans are crazy for not wanting any of this. I should be broke, I should pay record high mortgage repayments, record high food prices due to Biden inflation. No I should pay it shut up and be happy.

I should shut up and be happy that I’m being ripped off in the grocery aisle but it’s for democracy and Ukraine, Israel- they need the money not me.
In the words of Paul Keating “go and get a job”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I assume you wouldn’t make a claim as extraordinary as that unless you’ve got a complete list of them, so if you’d kindly post that, we can all start looking and find these 300k missing kids and return them to their parents, who must be worried sick.

Shouldn’t be hard either, because, gee, that’s an awful lot of kids.
I Volunteer to fly over and check Pizza Places in DC and also check for lizard people.
Maybe get myself an AR15 just for safety purposes.

Only the Grateful Dead can control the weather.
Dead of the Day 06-12-80 Portland Memorial Coliseum, Portland Oregon

As folks left the venue, they were greeted by what appeared to be a June snowstorm, but was actually ash from Mount St. Helens. The volcano had erupted catastrophically on May 18, 1980, launching a column of material 80,000 feet into the atmosphere and killing fifty-seven people. Eruptions occurred occasionally in the years afterwards, including on June 12th. On that day, a plume of ash billowed to 2.5 miles above the volcano at 7:05 pm, about the time the Dead first went on. At 9:09 pm, smack in the middle of Fire on the Mountain, a much stronger explosion followed, sending ash 10 miles straight up. The entire city of Portland was coated by the plume, including the lot of the Coliseum. People reported driving home from the show with ash on their windows, and the wipers and fluid doing little more than mixing it into a nice slurry. Some people who hurried up to Seattle for the next night’s concert ended up ruining their car engines by taking too much of the dirt into their manifolds. But the Dead’s trucks made it through, and the show went on as scheduled.

mmm, ye na.

I think you need stronger medication.........
july louise GIF

Seems like the whole weather manipulation theory has entered the right wing echo chamber. Makes sense as to why its being floated here.

It's not for our consumption, it's just trying to fire up the MAGA fools to support the inevitable refusal to accept a loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back