USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like the whole weather manipulation theory has entered the right wing echo chamber. Makes sense as to why its being floated here.

And the really pathetic thing is, there is a far more likely explanation right in front of them - that Donald Trump is a cheat, a pathological liar, and an incurable bullshit artist.

Explains so much more about the world than a dozen of their whacko theories.

And the really pathetic thing is, there is a far more likely explanation right in front of them - that Donald Trump is a cheat, a pathological liar, and an incurable bullshit artist.

Explains so much more about the world than a dozen of their whacko theories.
"A cheat, a pathological liar, and an incurable bullshit artist".

These are exactly the qualities in politicians that Rupert Murdoch loves.

Donald Trump just makes Rupert so much money, that he can't stop promoting him.

Swan4Life is this the kinda stuff you were thinking about when you mentioned rational pro-Trump views? :tearsofjoy:

Why are you being disingenuous? Shouldn't you be asking the individual making the claim to explain their position? Am I his/her agent?

Or do those on your side of the ideological fence agree on every single issue so you think that we must all be the same?

It's a bizarre mindset you possess.

Why are you being disingenuous? Shouldn't you be asking the individual making the claim to explain their position? Am I his/her agent?

Or do those on your side of the ideological fence agree on every single issue so you think that we must all be the same?

It's a bizarre mindset you possess.
I think you're fair game for what you post here.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back