USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

More Lies,
Donald J. Trump suggested in a radio interview on Monday that he had visited war-torn Gaza in the past, a place there is no record of him visiting. When asked to clarify, a campaign aide said that Gaza is “in Israel” and that Mr. Trump has visited Israel.

To be fair, Israel has occupied Gaza for a while...

Now the ice is starting the melt. Must be the sound of the Red Wave coming. Dems in full panic mode, do they try and assassinate Trump a third time. Maybe they'll pull another hurricane out in another full Trump area.

Last week Israel and Ukraine got another 8 billion each. Meanwhile FEMA gives $750 to the victims of the hurricane, whilst failing to organise a proper rescue and recovery effort for the victims. Corpse Joe when interviewed didn't even know their was a hurricane. Americans aren't stupid.

Kamala never got a single vote. Joe got 14 million, yet they tossed him aside. Americans again are not stupid. The Phil Inn sure isn't cutting into the Trump vote, she can't even debate him without rigged 3v1 and having an ear piece. In fact right now it's Hitlary running the show not her.

All Kamala has is Trump is evil, his bad. No policies of her own. Except for we need to arm foreign countries while our own country has immigrants pour in unchecked.

The Senator Blummenthals, the Nancy Pelosis, Big Mike and Nobel piece of crap prize winner Barry Obama, Hitlary Clinton, AOC - the swamp needs to be drained. Their time is up, add in the uniparty stooges from the republicans including Linsday Graham, Rubio, Johnson and Pence and Cell block one is full.

So tell me, if Trump isn't a threat to them then why do they want him dead. Because they know their game of charades is over.
May have found your answer Marjorie Taylor Greene,
Dems are using lasers it's amazing also Chem trails wow.

Tina Peters a Pillow Guy Supporter sentenced to nine years the threats begin such maga,
For those that don't know Tina she let a person into her office to obtain information from a voting machine and download the information.
This was led via Mike Lindell.
She also attended his so called symposium to prove points and give a speech.
Glad she got got caught but the Pillow Guy and his friend with the bow tie who have traveled the country spreading ideas of voter for years also raising money to themselves should be in jail.

Last edited:
I'm convinced some on here want the end of society as it is. Trump wants to steer the world away from WWIII but his "mentally deranged, in cognitive decline, dangerous and stupid". Ditto his supporters supposedly.

Trump, Celebrity 101 and Trump supporters have one thing in common, we don't subscribe to this cult of death like you Dems fans do.
He says he does but has given no plan on how he would do that....to be fair his only policies so far are lots of tariffs which have been rubbished by any respectable economist and he is going to somehow throw out all of the illegal's in the US.

When he was president last time he said he was going to build the wall and make mexico pay for it.....he barely got any of the wall built and Mexico haven't paid a cent.

Undecided voters are ‘low information’ voters. They don’t watch political programs, if they did they wouldn’t be so susceptible to ‘gaslighting’.
Which is exactly why you need interviews in mainstream media where the key talking points then gets plastered everywhere and its harder for those to reject the information as fake.

Plus, whether you like it or not a lot of people are undecided on voting. Not cos they dont have a favourite but because they dont love the favourite enough to spend the time to go vote (remember they dont make it easy to vote in the usa like they do here). You need to make the voters love you (or really despise the other guy). Not just prefer you.

Interesting, if Milton deviates south before landfall, and heads for West Palm Beach.

Interesting waterfront home renovations for DJT.

Bet he would be in NYC, not staying and supporting the locals.
Won’t somebody think of the golf courses!

Only trumpers care if she does media? Is that for real?

Most People in those swing states who are undecided as to whether they will vote (that includes people from regan republicans to extreme lefties) arent going to hear her views at her rallies or on podcasts. They will take notice from mainstream interviews because what she says there will be posted everywhere and will be inescapable and at least wont feel pre prepared.

To try and say doing interviews and taking hard questions doesnt matter in an election sounds crazy to me. This is literally what democracy is about.
Yep for real and in case you missed it is doing plenty of local media and news in the areas she is campaigning in.

Most people tune into their local newspapers and news on TV, doubt they watch cable for their local news.

Like, how cooked would you have to be? One of the few things Hillary actually got right was the 'deplorables' comment imo, certainly not helpful electorally but it was spot on. Conservative if anything, she said half of Trump's base were, I reckon its a higher percentage than that.
Yikes, I thought you were above this m8. This is the kind of unaware take I'd expect from WFH heroes who rot in echo chambers and have scarcely touched grass in years - not you! Open that mind up and do better, I know you're capable.

Nearly half the country support Trump, it is statistically impossible that they are all uneducated inbred racist pieces of shyte. Matt Stone and Trey Parker nailed this weird phenomenon years ago:

Btw you know that Celebrity_101 is going to disappear for a week or so and then come back posting some more nonsense claims, completely disregarding the requests to clarify what he meant when he said Democrats are controlling the Hurricane, or his 300k missing children claim that was debunked with a single google search.

Standard MO for the RWNJ posters here.
Called it btw

Now the ice is starting the melt. Must be the sound of the Red Wave coming. Dems in full panic mode, do they try and assassinate Trump a third time. Maybe they'll pull another hurricane out in another full Trump area.

Last week Israel and Ukraine got another 8 billion each. Meanwhile FEMA gives $750 to the victims of the hurricane, whilst failing to organise a proper rescue and recovery effort for the victims. Corpse Joe when interviewed didn't even know their was a hurricane. Americans aren't stupid.

Kamala never got a single vote. Joe got 14 million, yet they tossed him aside. Americans again are not stupid. The Phil Inn sure isn't cutting into the Trump vote, she can't even debate him without rigged 3v1 and having an ear piece. In fact right now it's Hitlary running the show not her.

All Kamala has is Trump is evil, his bad. No policies of her own. Except for we need to arm foreign countries while our own country has immigrants pour in unchecked.

The Senator Blummenthals, the Nancy Pelosis, Big Mike and Nobel piece of crap prize winner Barry Obama, Hitlary Clinton, AOC - the swamp needs to be drained. Their time is up, add in the uniparty stooges from the republicans including Linsday Graham, Rubio, Johnson and Pence and Cell block one is full.

So tell me, if Trump isn't a threat to them then why do they want him dead. Because they know their game of charades is over.

Too much energy wasted in hating.

I Don't hate Trump, just dislike everything he does, says and stands for. I imagine has never even boiled an egg for breakfast, done a school drive not bought a bottle of milk. Is so far removed from everything his cult do on a daily basis.
Yet people love him, go figure.

Harris seems a decent person for a politician, has some policies that I believe will help lift the wage earner and middle class. She isn't wealthy and I imagine accompanied her mother to the supermarket.

I think you know that is not what I was asking. You are very clear on asking about Harris policies, Democrats being bad.

I am asking you what the Republicans (policies, help for the average person,infrastructure, health etc) are that make you prefer them.
I don’t think he is talking about preference. He is talking about what he believes will occur based on guess/ opinion of how the USA population in particular Pennsylvanians vote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He says he does but has given no plan on how he would do that....to be fair his only policies so far are lots of tariffs which have been rubbished by any respectable economist and he is going to somehow throw out all of the illegal's in the US.

When he was president last time he said he was going to build the wall and make mexico pay for it.....he barely got any of the wall built and Mexico haven't paid a cent.
The **** won’t read a security briefing. Clearly thought he knew “more than the Generals”. Easily bored and walked out of Security Council meetings, labelling the US military leaders ‘some of the dumbest people’ - preferring to watch recorded cable newsclips of himself. Considered Joint Chief of Staff Gen Milley to be “a traitor who deserved to be executed”. Backed Putin over US intelligence agencies, who he believed had “a reason to lie” and work against the national interest.

The same **** who only knows where about eight countries in the world are. I have more interest in needlepoint than he has in international affairs.

Seriously, the reason why Trump so disdains virtually every facet of America’s international role, from its alliance networks to its foreign military bases and security guarantees, is not because he is an isolationist wishing to put America first. The **** simply does not understand the international order that has governed the world since the end of World War II.

Trump’s refusal to read and/or listen, even when surrounded by the ‘best and brightest’ for the best part of four years, has resulted in him actually growing dumber.

Last edited:
Yep for real and in case you missed it is doing plenty of local media and news in the areas she is campaigning in.

Most people tune into their local newspapers and news on TV, doubt they watch cable for their local news.
Well im the opposite of a trumper and i very much care about the nominess facing up to mainstream media and debates. So i guess that makes you wrong.

Im also not alone in that view. Anyone who understands how critical it is for people to have trust in our institutions, such as mainstream media, for democracy to survive and thrive would share the same view. Its why trump wants to constantly discredit the mainstream media in the first place. You give up on trusting the mainstream media as a key source of the conservation then you give up on fact checking and truth prevailing. Local media simply doesnt have the same regulation and fact checking of mainstream media. Its not good enough.

Family Fish GIF by Run The Burbs

Well im the opposite of a trumper and i very much care about the nominess facing up to mainstream media and debates. So i guess that makes you wrong.

Im also not alone in that view. Anyone who understands how critical it is for people to have trust in our institutions, such as mainstream media, for democracy to survive and thrive would share the same view. Its why trump wants to constantly discredit the mainstream media in the first place. You give up on trusting the mainstream media as a key source of the conservation then you give up on fact checking and truth prevailing. Local media simply doesnt have the same regulation and fact checking of mainstream media. Its not good enough.

I honestly thought she was unstoppable coming out of the convention. Now it appears Trump is slightly ahead, or at the bare minimum is neck and neck, when people are broadly sick and tired of him - this isn't 2016.

From what I've read, Kamala brought on much of Biden's reelection team, and it seems they've adopted his strategy of hiding from the media. Which doesn't make sense - she can articulate fully formed sentences! They don't need to hide her. They also shifted away from calling their opponents "weird" (even though it seemed to me it was working) and now Vance has come out of the debate well ahead of where he was. They roll out the Cheneys to show support, despite their being despised by a lot more undecided voters than loved by undecided voters. They decide to attack Trump for not having completed the wall, promise that Kamala will do it more successfully, and make the election about who will more competently implement Trumpism (with the singular caveat of abortion).

It's honestly puzzling to me, after an extremely strong opening couple of weeks where it felt like she couldn't put a foot wrong. Now it's contending for a campaign as bad as Hillary's. And it's the same people in the upper echelons advising on these things, because as a party they refuse any self-reflection.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back