USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah yes, everything was perfect!

I think it is amazing how the media treat Trump differently to anyone else.

Hillary called Trumpers 'deplorable' and the media and people went crazy.

Trump calls The View panel 'degenerates' and I bet little will be said.

Didn't click on vid as nothing Trump posts makes any sense. Sick old man.

You think the media give trump a better run than Harris?

I do actually.

Excluding RW and FOX media for him and say MSNBC for all things Dems (both so biased).

I think other MSM are over fact checking him, give him too much air time over his lies. I remember when WP used to have a running count of his lies, now not much. Still some outlets doing fact checks but not that many.

The best way to treat Trump is to starve him of air time. Starts lying, rambling? Cut him off and go to commercials.

You can't see the difference between calling 50% of the voting population a negative name, and calling a handful of talk show hosts a negative name?

😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we lived in a time in history when the media was serving democracy properly Trump would not be running.

There has never been a more obvious sociopath & conman with a lifetime record of fraud and corruption allowed to run for high office.

There has never been a candidate who spews more lies, disinformation, vile , racist nonsense who is constantly taken as if he’s serious politician & not just a grifter trying to stay out of jail.

He ruins everything he touches & the fact he is presented as a serious alternative as president is an indictment on the US media & political ecosystem.

If we lived in a time in history when the media was serving democracy properly Trump would not be running.

There has never been a more obvious sociopath & conman with a lifetime record of fraud and corruption allowed to run for high office.

There has never been a candidate who spews more lies, disinformation, vile , racist nonsense who is constantly taken as if he’s serious politician & not just a grifter trying to stay out of jail.

He ruins everything he touches & the fact he is presented as a serious alternative as president is an indictment on the US media & political ecosystem.

He wasn't presented as a viable alternative in the media all throughout 2015 and 2016. And he won anyway. Since then, the mainstream media has called him every name under the sun, fact checked him openly, and so on - and he's still a toss-up chance to win again.

I agree it's an indictment on their political system - Trump is not the problem, he is a symptom of a bigger problem. But it's not because "the media" doesn't call him out. They called him Hitler and a Russian asset for years.

He wasn't presented as a viable alternative in the media all throughout 2015 and 2016. And he won anyway. Since then, the mainstream media has called him every name under the sun, fact checked him openly, and so on - and he's still a toss-up chance to win again.

I agree it's an indictment on their political system - Trump is not the problem, he is a symptom of a bigger problem. But it's not because "the media" doesn't call him out. They called him Hitler and a Russian asset for years.
The people who vote for Trump don’t see the media you’re referencing.
The propaganda machine behind him has succeeded in muddying the waters so thoroughly people don’t believe anything except the propaganda they consume in their RW bubble of social media, OAN, newsmax etc.

The Q Anon authors successfully created a MMORPG in real life & a whole section of the population is still living in it like it’s the real world. I have friends on facebook & the real world who believe the democrats are causing the hurricane in Florida.

Hillary called the voters deplorable.

Trump called some TV show hosts degenerate.

You can't see why one has a bigger impact than the other?
And by extension those that religiously watch The View? Further why is it okay to call them that?

I think Hillary was right, pretty accurate description. MAGA and Trump are deplorable (deserving of contempt and censure).

The View panel are not degenerate (morally corrupt, depraved or sexually perverted).

You are okay with this?

The people who vote for Trump don’t see the media you’re referencing.
The propaganda machine behind him has succeeded in muddying the waters so thoroughly people don’t believe anything except the propaganda they consume in their RW bubble of social media, OAN, newsmax etc.

The Q Anon authors successfully created a MMORPG in real life & a whole section of the population is still living in it like it’s the real world. I have friends on facebook & the real world who believe the democrats are causing the hurricane in Florida.

Some of the people who vote for Trump, certainly. Not "the people who vote for Trump". That's a broad brush.

More Lies,
Donald J. Trump suggested in a radio interview on Monday that he had visited war-torn Gaza in the past, a place there is no record of him visiting. When asked to clarify, a campaign aide said that Gaza is “in Israel” and that Mr. Trump has visited Israel.
Sorta mistake anyone could make…

And by extension those that religiously watch The View? Further why is it okay to call them that?

I think Hillary was right, pretty accurate description. MAGA and Trump are deplorable (deserving of contempt and censure).

The View panel are not degenerate (morally corrupt, depraved or sexually perverted).

You are okay with this?

You still don't get it. I don't know how to explain it any other way.

Hillary called the voters, directly, "a basket of deplorables". She's talking to people who voted twice for Obama when she says that. People who she needed to vote for her!

In case you haven't noticed, voter shaming isn't a successful electoral strategy.

If you still can't work it out - yes, that is different from Trump calling some TV show hosts degenerate.

A certain poster and posters saying Trump shouldn't be allowed to run for office, his the biggest liar, his the biggest fraud, conman. No respect etc as they say, a threat to democracy (they can''t even define that word but lets not go there). Heres a message to you.

Your Democrat mates how did the Russia, Russia, Russia lies go for them. Trump Russia collusion - the Mueller report debunked it. Yet you peddled the lie constantly through 2016 and 2020, now you lot bring it up again despite there being none.

Your mates lied about there being no Hunter Biden laptop. Hmmmm debunked again - Hunter was on the payroll of the Ukraine government. You told me there was no laptop, oh wait...

Now your mates sweep the P Diddy stuff under the rug, don't worry thats going to blow up and the people who endorse your people, celebrities love the Democrats - they are all going down big time with it.

Trump fans the majority question the real things going in on this world. Some do talk rubbish like QaNon but others point out the dirty things swept under the rug and question the things told to us by the world.

Your mates can keep feeding you the blind candy, but i eat the steak.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back