USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Hillary was right, pretty accurate description. MAGA and Trump are deplorable (deserving of contempt and censure).
I’ve seen some analysis that was pretty convincing that Clinton’s “deplorables” comment had next to no influence on the vote, contrary to popular opinion.

A certain poster and posters saying Trump shouldn't be allowed to run for office, his the biggest liar, his the biggest fraud, conman. No respect etc as they say, a threat to democracy (they can''t even define that word but lets not go there). Heres a message to you.

Your Democrat mates how did the Russia, Russia, Russia lies go for them. Trump Russia collusion - the Mueller report debunked it. Yet you peddled the lie constantly through 2016 and 2020, now you lot bring it up again despite there being none.

Your mates lied about there being no Hunter Biden laptop. Hmmmm debunked again - Hunter was on the payroll of the Ukraine government. You told me there was no laptop, oh wait...

Now your mates sweep the P Diddy stuff under the rug, don't worry thats going to blow up and the people who endorse your people, celebrities love the Democrats - they are all going down big time with it.

Trump fans the majority question the real things going in on this world. Some do talk rubbish like QaNon but others point out the dirty things swept under the rug and question the things told to us by the world.

Your mates can keep feeding you the blind candy, but i eat the steak.

You make a couple of potential points there - then P Diddy?

Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

You still don't get it. I don't know how to explain it any other way.

Hillary called the voters, directly, "a basket of deplorables". She's talking to people who voted twice for Obama when she says that. People who she needed to vote for her!

In case you haven't noticed, voter shaming isn't a successful electoral strategy.

If you still can't work it out - yes, that is different from Trump calling some TV show hosts degenerate.
I am not sure what you are defending here. Trump?

My original post was the media/public outcry when Hillary labeled MAGA supporters deplorables, yet silence when Trump calls 5 women degenerates and not a word is said and it is okay.

Maybe, just maybe neither is okay?

A certain poster and posters saying Trump shouldn't be allowed to run for office, his the biggest liar, his the biggest fraud, conman. No respect etc as they say, a threat to democracy (they can''t even define that word but lets not go there). Heres a message to you.

Your Democrat mates how did the Russia, Russia, Russia lies go for them. Trump Russia collusion - the Mueller report debunked it. Yet you peddled the lie constantly through 2016 and 2020, now you lot bring it up again despite there being none.

Your mates lied about there being no Hunter Biden laptop. Hmmmm debunked again - Hunter was on the payroll of the Ukraine government. You told me there was no laptop, oh wait...

Now your mates sweep the P Diddy stuff under the rug, don't worry thats going to blow up and the people who endorse your people, celebrities love the Democrats - they are all going down big time with it.

Trump fans the majority question the real things going in on this world. Some do talk rubbish like QaNon but others point out the dirty things swept under the rug and question the things told to us by the world.

Trump refuses to accept he lost 2020 fair and square.

So he refuses to accept the fundamental operating principle of democratic selection, without which, democracy is meaningless.

By refusing to engage in democracy, he has disqualified himself.

End of story.

My original post was the media/public outcry when Hillary labeled MAGA supporters deplorables, yet silence when Trump calls 5 women degenerates and not a word is said and it is okay.

You equated Hillary calling voters deplorable with Trump tweeting that some TV show hosts were degenerates.

They aren't equal.

Trump refuses to accept he lost 2020 fair and square.

So he refuses to accept the fundamental operating principle of democratic selection, without which, democracy is meaningless.

By refusing to engage in democracy, he has disqualified himself.

End of story.
1728436400519.png

a threat to democracy (they can''t even define that word but lets not go there).
No evidence whatsoever that anyone here but you has troubling defining democracy.

Before we discuss it any further, just checking that you’re aware that the guy whose praises you’re singing was caught on mic telling fellow Republicans: “If they make it easier for people to vote, we’ll never get in again”.

Hillary called the voters deplorable.

Trump called some TV show hosts degenerate.

You can't see why one has a bigger impact than the other?

To get all "well what she actually meant" before the election she called half of "Trump supporters" deplorable not voters.

You know, the racists, the sexists, the homophobics, the xenophobes, the islamophobes - generally deplorable traits.

If you wore one of those deplorable t shirts after the comment you were admitting you were one of these.

Oh wow, don't let us drag you down to our level, bring us up to yours.

It's truly impressive how everyone else is just a blind idiot following the mainstream media narrative. But not you, only you have the level of intelligence to be able to see what is really going on. Congratulations

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are spot on. Biden is aging, gait issues, hesitation in speaking and in fact his stuttering has returned. However sometimes his hesitation is as he is choosing his words carefully as he still has full faculty in deciding which words he wants to use. I am sure that in his thought process he would love to use more colourful language in replying to Trump.

Trump on the other hand has completely lost his ability to filter his thoughts and has progressively gotten worse, losing touch with reality.
Totally agree. It’s clear that in the quiet of his office, Biden is - unlike Trump - still perfectly capable of quietly considering the relevant elements in any weighty matter of state, and making an informed decision.

However, the general public only want showbiz from their politics.

It totally sucks, and it’s possibly dooming us as a species, but in order for there to be any chance of stopping the dangerous idiot Trump back near the levers of power, Biden had to go.

Whether the move will pay off, we’re all waiting to see. But I’m more and more convinced there was no choice.

Last edited:
Oh wow, don't let us drag you down to our level, bring us up to yours.

It's truly impressive how everyone else is just a blind idiot following the mainstream media narrative. But not you, only you have the level of intelligence to be able to see what is really going on. Congratulations
would be right at home at a MAGA rally, eh?

I think there’s obviously a difference between calling millions of people deplorable, thus making them say “well **** you, I’m not going to vote for you” and calling five people “degenerates”. If Trump loses the election by five votes in New York State then he should absolutely rue forever ostracising this group, but I think there’s an obvious difference in sheer numbers of why it could be considered momentous (and yes, she didn’t say all Trump voters, but many might have leant that way and then heard this and felt fully spat on).

Trump, for all his insults, was generally pretty good at generally not directing it at the large numbers of voters he needed. I think the mask came off a little this year, but that speaks to how diminished a presence he is (and how badly the Kamala campaign is doing that he’s looking so competitive).

I think there’s obviously a difference between calling millions of people deplorable, thus making them say “well **** you, I’m not going to vote for you” and calling five people “degenerates”. If Trump loses the election by five votes in New York State then he should absolutely rue forever ostracising this group, but I think there’s an obvious difference in sheer numbers of why it could be considered momentous (and yes, she didn’t say all Trump voters, but many might have leant that way and then heard this and felt fully spat on).

Trump, for all his insults, was generally pretty good at generally not directing it at the large numbers of voters he needed. I think the mask came off a little this year, but that speaks to how diminished a presence he is (and how badly the Kamala campaign is doing that he’s looking so competitive).
he has a rock solid base who listens to his garbage, eating pets , dems only getting hurricane aid etc
Harris needs to convince the wavering dems in Swing states like Michigan , independents and republican women who are of child bearing age and whose physical health and mental health may be impacted from not getting an abortion , after a court case was up ended after 50 years.

playing YMCA at a memorial is weird

Are you saying she hasn't been hiding from the media, until this week's obvious "sh*t, the focus groups are telling me I'm hiding from the media" run?
With respect mate I'd trust her brainstrust on this one - she appears to be running a very strategic campaign from her nomination until now. She and Walz are doing a lot of events.
60 minutes and Call Her Daddy won't be isolated events.

Let's see where the focus is over the next few weeks , they have a huge amount of funds so I'd expect her campaign to ramp up from here.

How is it that not doing an interview can be equated to Trump's record as a rapist and felon? I get what you've saying but how the f*** have we got here?
Because social media bot bias. Armies of bots and low info people influenced by bots are repeating the rot and making the rot perceived as reality. Leading to the situation where Kamala doesn’t go on faux news = hiding and makes her no better than lying rapist grifting scum trump.

American voters are stupid relative to bigfooty SRP, unfortunately bigfooty SRP generally has no vote

With respect mate I'd trust her brainstrust on this one - she appears to be running a very strategic campaign from her nomination until now. She and Walz are doing a lot of events.
60 minutes and Call Her Daddy won't be isolated events.

Let's see where the focus is over the next few weeks , they have a huge amount of funds so I'd expect her campaign to ramp up from here.
Harris cutting off Oxygen

yes, it was a plan from the start.

I think he was up 5+ in the national when Biden announced he wasn’t running. So that’s a 5-7 point swing against. Doesn’t seem to logically follow that his performance is down to the Harris campaign performing badly given he’s gone from an easy victory to 50:50.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back